Microsoft and Xbox profiles

Discus and support Microsoft and Xbox profiles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I request that Microsoft create a way to transfer an Xbox profile to another primary email address. the current restriction that deletes the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StephenMcLean5, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Microsoft and Xbox profiles

Can I request that Microsoft create a way to transfer an Xbox profile to another primary email address. the current restriction that deletes the original primary email address id a problem that needs to be rectified

:)

StephenMcLean5, Sep 15, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

3. OllyBongo1 Win User

keep diconecting me plz help

delete your profile from System > Storage > HDD > Profiles

You can download your Xbox Live gamertag to any console. Here’s how:

Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the centre of your controller).

Select Download Profile.

Note Not seeing Download Profile? Press X to sign out of your profile.

Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox Live gamertag. If you don’t know your Microsoft account or password, see Find your Microsoft account or password.

Note “Microsoft account” is the new name for what used to be called “Windows Live ID”. It’s the email address and password you use to sign in to Microsoft services (including Xbox Live). Find out more.

Now, enter your Microsoft account password.

Note If your account is an Xbox Live child account, the parent’s Microsoft account information is required to download the profile.

Select the storage device for your profile (for example, Hard Drive).

Your profile will begin downloading. Once your profile is downloaded, you can choose whether or not you want to require your Microsoft account password to sign into your profile.
  4. dannypenfold Win User

sign in error

I'll give you the steps,

Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).

Select Download Profile.

Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag. If you don’t know your Microsoft account or password, see Find your Microsoft account or password.

Note “Microsoft account” is the new name for what used to be called “Windows Live ID.” It’s the email address and password you use to sign in to Microsoft services (including Xbox LIVE). Find out more.

Note If your account is an Xbox LIVE child account, the parent’s Microsoft account information is required to download the profile.

Your profile will begin downloading. Once your profile is downloaded, you can choose whether or not you want to require your Microsoft account password to sign into your profile.
  5. VASHTA NER4DA Win User

Unable to load friends list or msgs

You can download your Xbox Live gamertag to any console. Here’s how:

Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).

Select Download Profile.

Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox Live gamertag. If you don’t know your Microsoft account or password, see Find your Microsoft account or password.

Note “Microsoft account” is the new name for what used to be called “Windows Live ID.” It’s the email address and password you use to sign in to Microsoft services (including Xbox Live). Find out more.

Note If your account is an Xbox Live child account, the parent’s Microsoft account information is required to download the profile.

6. fueled by hate Win User

gamertag problems

You can download your Xbox LIVE gamertag to any console. Here’s how:

-Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).

Select Download Profile.

-Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag. If you don’t know your Microsoft account or password, see Find your Microsoft account or password.

Note “Microsoft account” is the new name for what used to be called “Windows Live ID.” It’s the email address and password you use to sign in to Microsoft services (including Xbox LIVE). Find out more.

-Now, enter your Microsoft account password.

Note If your account is an Xbox LIVE child account, the parent’s Microsoft account information is required to download the profile.

-Select the storage device for your profile (for example, Hard Drive).

Thema:

1. Microsoft and Xbox profiles - Similar Threads - Microsoft profiles

2. No access to Xbox Live Profile, no reaction from Microsoft and Xbox Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    No access to Xbox Live Profile, no reaction from Microsoft and Xbox Support: Dear community, I have a serious issue and I hope someone out there could help me out. Around the beginning of May this year, my private mail account has been hacked. This e-mail was connected...
  3. How to move an Xbox profile from a parents Microsoft account to a child's Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to move an Xbox profile from a parents Microsoft account to a child's Microsoft account?: Hi, When we first bought an Xbox years ago for my son we set up the Xbox with my account Microsoft account. Now that my son is older and has his own Microsoft account. He doesn't want to start a...
  4. i changed my real name on my microsoft profile but its not showing up on the xbox app even...

in XBoX on Mobile
    i changed my real name on my microsoft profile but its not showing up on the xbox app even...: yeah it still shows the old name and is there also a way to hide my real name on my profile?, i looked through everything on this website but i dont see anything and if i do find something it...
  5. How do I delete an Xbox profile from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I delete an Xbox profile from my Microsoft account?: I have 2 Microsoft accounts. Both have Xbox profiles associated with them. But my Xbox profiles have almost similar names, and my friends always get confused. I want to keep both Microsoft...
  6. Issues signing into my Xbox profile after enabling 2FA on my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues signing into my Xbox profile after enabling 2FA on my Microsoft account: the subject basically explains it all fe9b00d7-5ac8-4358-b4ff-721e56db7300
  7. Restore Xbox profile to original Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restore Xbox profile to original Microsoft account: I want to restore my main Xbox profile to main MS profile. Currently my main Xbox profile is on a dummy email. A little backstory how this whole mess started. I changed my main MS account...
  8. I try to log into my xbox profile through my microsoft account and it says the account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I try to log into my xbox profile through my microsoft account and it says the account...: My sister was trying to play minecraft with her friend but when she tried to sign in it would put her into a different account with the same email address. I have tried the recovery form but it...
  9. How do I separate my xbox profile from my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I separate my xbox profile from my Microsoft account.: I have an Xbox profile linked to my Microsoft account. In order to do some tidy up I would like to move this profile to a different Microsoft account. Is this possible to do? If not could...
  10. Linking old 360 profile with existing Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linking old 360 profile with existing Microsoft account?: Is it possible for me to link my old xbox 360 profile to my current xbox one profile/Microsoft account the 360 has never had an internet connection before so its not like it would already have an...