Microsoft ate my money(again)

Discus and support Microsoft ate my money(again) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I turned on recurring billing for Funimation Premium and paid for it using my Microsoft Account balance, but i still have none of the benifits of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JaredKeel, Dec 11, 2019.

1. JaredKeel
    JaredKeel Guest

I turned on recurring billing for Funimation Premium and paid for it using my Microsoft Account balance, but i still have none of the benifits of premium. Help!

:)

JaredKeel, Dec 11, 2019
  2. Gimpy_P Win User

3. i R Mr PuPPy v2 Win User

4. HassanB Win User

Microsoft Beta ate my money!!!!

Hello,

Please visit this page here and take a look at your account balance, does it show up in points or currency?

If the balance is showing as currency then it means the following:

You're either on the Xbox Beta Dashboard, or you've downloaded your profile onto a console that has the beta update and it's converted your points to currency. You will
    only be able to purchase content from that console that you downloaded to that has the beta for the time being.

Microsoft Points retiring FAQ located here. If you have the Xbox Beta Dashboard
    then you should be able to access the beta forums here.
  5. zBLAZIN 420 Win User

it ate my money

its not in the history. and yes im in my region and when i go back to the game in the markeyplace its still 14.99
  6. ngocphi Win User

it ate my money

It would be in your download history

Quick and importing question

Does your account region match your actual region?
Thema:

1. Microsoft ate my money(again) - Similar Threads - Microsoft ate money

2. Mouse support on Microsoft Edge Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse support on Microsoft Edge Xbox: I think adding mouse support to microsoft edge on Xbox would make web browsing a whole lot easier and convenient submitted by /u/Manuleko [link] [comments]
  3. Minecraft Dungeons Microsoft Account Activation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Microsoft Account Activation: Split from this thread. I have Minecraft dungeons and i have it on a switch. It says i need to go to the microsoft website and enter the code. Where do i enter the code....
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection shows a 101 error as of today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection shows a 101 error as of today: As of this morning I can't get my Microsoft Solitaire Collections to open online. I get a 101 error. I ran troubleshooting with no issues, restarted my computer twice and checked Xbox status. Not...
  5. Microsoft down

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft down: Is microsoft acvount system doen to log into your account anyone know whats happening 773d7348-d993-4183-9fc0-7d129a33ef04
  6. Problema sincronizzazione account microsoft xbox su nintendo switch gioco minecraft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema sincronizzazione account microsoft xbox su nintendo switch gioco minecraft...: Buongiorno Mio figlio ha account microsoft Xbox per giocare su Pc con Minecraft dungeons. Adesso ha acquistato il suddetto gioco su nintendo switch, ha eseguito accesso e collegato come da...
  7. Please help this rubbish tech parent! Microsoft log in for Minecraft not recognised by Mojang

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help this rubbish tech parent! Microsoft log in for Minecraft not recognised by Mojang: Hello! My son loves Minecraft and the account he uses is logged in via the Microsoft log in page, which takes you straight into the game. He plays on an Apple ipad. He wants to change his...
  8. When is microsoft rewards coming to Greece?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When is microsoft rewards coming to Greece?: I live in Greece and I'm so jealous of all the other supported countries. The rewards app updates regularly and I always have hope that that might be the day but NO. It always says that my market...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Invitation

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Invitation: Good morning, I was talking to Malia and she said this is the quickest way to reach you guys. My problem is: last year, I signed up to the Microsoft Flight Simulator beta, but I never received an...
  10. MICROSOFT BINGO ATE MY WINNINGS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT BINGO ATE MY WINNINGS: I reached the end of my game and had 30 plus luggage to open and game just stopped and I waited and game did not restart to continue to open luggage now my bonus disappeared but my account total...