microsoft awards game pass quests metro redux achievement not showing up

Discus and support microsoft awards game pass quests metro redux achievement not showing up in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have metro redux xbox one and metro last night redux since that game back out. I've already have the "earn the gunman achievement" before the quest... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by addictgaming360, Feb 12, 2019.

1. microsoft awards game pass quests metro redux achievement not showing up

I have metro redux xbox one and metro last night redux since that game back out.

I've already have the "earn the gunman achievement" before the quest started. And it shows up 3 out of 4 check marks. the quest ends tomorrow.

:)

addictgaming360, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Minecart Family Win User

I had this same issue. I am not sure of a work around other than trying to get it again. I ended up playing that part all over again to try to get it. Something about that order glitches the quest. Hopefully you have time to rework it, and get the achievement.
  3. addictgaming360 Win User

If any ambassadors see this. Please read the "achievements earned prior to this quest are excluded"
  4. choppyseize Win User

It's probably just a cloud sync delay. I've had achievements show up weeks after the fact. These usually resolve themselves, You may want to try clearing the MAC address to refresh things.
  5. addictgaming360 Win User

I had this same issue. I am not sure of a work around other than trying to get it again. I ended up playing that part all over again to try to get it. Something about that order glitches the quest. Hopefully you have time to rework it, and get the
    achievement.
    I read the part about the excluded. So if you played game and got those achievements before those achievements are excluded. Basically for new people that should buy the game or start playing it for the first time on gamepass
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

The Metro series quests are NOT apart of the Game Pass quests. Metro Exodus is not included in Game Pass, so that quest is not applicable when it comes to completing "Game Pass quest master" quest. I verified this through offical support, and checking
    that it does not show up in the applicable quests in the Game Pass app on iOS or Android.

The Metro Exodus quest is just a seperate bonus promoting Metro Exodus, 2033, and Last Light. You do not need to complete it to finish the Game Pass quests.
Thema:

1. microsoft awards game pass quests metro redux achievement not showing up - Similar Threads - microsoft awards game

2. Can’t log back into Microsoft account on switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t log back into Microsoft account on switch: [img] [img] I was playing minecraft on my nintendo switch signed into my microsoft account. When i was done i closed minecraft and when i went back on it signed me out of my microsoft account. I...
  3. Microsoft awards

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft awards: Hello I purchased two games for the Xbox marketplace sometime last week but I don't think I received any microsoft awards points can someone please help me figure this out...
  4. Correct account, says points deposited, but they aren't in my microsoft awards balance

in XBoX Rewards
    Correct account, says points deposited, but they aren't in my microsoft awards balance: My xbox rewards statement says 8,800 credits were deposited on 11/9/16. However, my Microsoft rewards balance does not show this. My current Microsoft rewards balance is just over 21k, all of...
  5. Microsoft: Countdown to the Awards Promo HELL

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft: Countdown to the Awards Promo HELL: Greetings! I got an e-mail from MS and I participated in the countdown to the awards promo (dead URL -...
  6. Microsoft award team from south africa

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft award team from south africa: say I won 2 million and to fill out this form. with serial no. winning no. don't know what to make of it !! c36a8363-29b3-44be-b6e4-d80a6171b7fe
  7. Has anyone been able to get awards from Microsoft Bingo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone been able to get awards from Microsoft Bingo?: I haven't been able to get my rewards from my Bingo game for about a week now. I tried resetting but that did nothing. Any ideas on how to fix this??? Had this happen a couple of times before and...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw awards points go from positive to negative

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw awards points go from positive to negative: My Microsoft jigsaw awards points went from a positive amount to a negative amount and will not let me download any puzzles. How can I fix this problem? 8ff03b71-acd0-4bcc-9085-be187635eab0
  9. Microsoft Bingo No Rewards Awarded for Community Reaching Goal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo No Rewards Awarded for Community Reaching Goal: To whom this may concern: I had reached the 5 Power Bingo status for 15 Key Award in Mexico GamePlay to be awarded 15 keys when the community reached it's goal. The community reached it's goal...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection MARATHON Award

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection MARATHON Award: Perhaps you can tell me why in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection, the Marathon Award/Achievement is not awarded even though I have Played each day for four (4) months completing all challenges....