Microsoft Balance

Discus and support Microsoft Balance in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I cant figure out how to pay for a gamepass ultimate subscription with my Microsoft Balance 2b9f22f0-ac38-4a38-9eac-00b3e79a2e96 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Sa]ty, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Sa]ty
    Sa]ty Guest

Microsoft Balance

I cant figure out how to pay for a gamepass ultimate subscription with my Microsoft Balance

:)

Sa]ty, Oct 17, 2020
  2. xxDOCTORSLEEPxx Win User

Microsoft balance

yes, monies will be taken from your Microsoft account first
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Microsoft balance

Hello MollsMc,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Microsoft Account balance. To troubleshoot this, please try

removing your account
    from your Xbox One, performing a
    power-cycle
    , then re-adding your account.

I hope this helps.
  4. SkyDumpier Win User

Microsoft balance

Thank you for the answer, I solve the problem!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft balance

If you chose your account balance when you initially preordered it, then it will take the funds from your account balance. If you chose your card, then it will take funds from your card.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Microsoft balance

Hey SkyDumpier,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day
    SkyDumpier!
Thema:

Microsoft Balance

1. Microsoft Balance - Similar Threads - Microsoft Balance

2. Not able to use my microsoft balance.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to use my microsoft balance.: When i go to purchase what i want it says "Get started! Add a payment method" and i'm like what? I have my credit card inserted and money in my Microsoft Balance and it wont give me the option to...
  3. Change Xbox Series X Preorder to Use Microsoft Account Balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Change Xbox Series X Preorder to Use Microsoft Account Balance: I have a pre-order for Xbox Series X through Microsoft Store online. I have enough Microsoft Account balance to pay for it, but can't change my payment from credit card to use Microsoft Account...
  4. Incorrect microsoft balance is showed when child trys to purchase stuff from roblox

in XBoX on Windows
    Incorrect microsoft balance is showed when child trys to purchase stuff from roblox: Hello, our son is longer time in situation, that he cannot buy anything from Roblox, because his microsoft balance in incorrect. I followed advice here - to add payment card and before purchasing...
  5. Change payment option to Microsoft balance?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Change payment option to Microsoft balance?: Hello. I pre-ordered the Xbox Series X a couple of weeks ago. At the time, I did not have any MS credit on my account so I placed the pre-order using my credit card. Is it possible to apply the MS...
  6. Saldo da minha conta Microsoft[Translation-Microsoft account balance]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Saldo da minha conta Microsoft[Translation-Microsoft account balance]: Olá, gostaria de saber porque não consigo usar o saída da minha conta Microsoft pois coloquei 40,00 pra poder assinar o xbox live mas nao conseguia colocar esse saldo como forma de pagamento, me...
  7. Sharing microsoft account balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing microsoft account balance: I have a problem. i hv to xbox accounts and i only have account balance on 1, I want to SHARE my account balance between the 2 xbox accounts. By the way, I want to share the balance not transfer...
  8. My microsoft account balance not showing up in MICROSOFT STORE WHEN I TRY TO BUY THINGS IN...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account balance not showing up in MICROSOFT STORE WHEN I TRY TO BUY THINGS IN...: Hi, I recently added money to my microsoft account as microsoft account balance but the money I added in my microsoft account did not show up when I went to buy a game on MICROSOFT STORE as...
  9. microsoft account balance not showing in xbox/ fornite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft account balance not showing in xbox/ fornite: I have added £10 onto my child's Microsoft account but is not showing in the Xbox, I have then added more money and still not showing! we have restated the Xbox several times and try various...
  10. Saldo da Microsoft Store [Microsoft Store Balance]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saldo da Microsoft Store [Microsoft Store Balance]: Boa tarde. Queria perguntar como faco para usar o saldo da conta microsoft para comprar os jogos na nova microsoft store do xbox one/Xbox series pois nao estou conseguindo usar ele sendo que...