Microsoft: Banned by hacker?

Discus and support Microsoft: Banned by hacker? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Banned by hacker? A few nights ago I was playing rainbow six siege on Xbox when I encountered a hacker exploiting wall glitches. I... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TheRealJoter, Feb 25, 2017.

1. TheRealJoter
    TheRealJoter Guest

Microsoft (Routers): Banned by hacker?
    A few nights ago I was playing rainbow six siege on Xbox when I encountered a hacker exploiting wall glitches. I reported him and sent him a salty message. When I got on the next day i was chat banned, and still getting hate mail and party invites from the
    hacker a full day after the game. Then the next day I was banned from playing multiplayer for "harassment and abuse" how can I be banned for harassment and abuse if I've been chat banned? And what really ticks me off about this whole situation is Microsoft
    has done NOTHING ZIP NADA ZILCH TO HELP ME. They have pretty much just told me to go get f***** and wait 3 weeks till I'm unbanned. Horrible experience makes me never want to play Xbox again.

:)

TheRealJoter, Feb 25, 2017
  2. FIFA 14 for Forza 5 Download Code

It's not a permenant ban but those that have received a retail console early and connected it to the net have had it banned.

Xbox One shipped early by Target, one user gets a temporary ban by Microsoft | VG247

Indiana Jones, Feb 25, 2017
  3. alan280170
    alan280170 Guest
  4. XB92AI Win User

Will Permanently banned accounts be able to rejoin on the Xbox ONE?

No, the ban is imposed on the Microsoft account and will not be lifted when the Xbox One is released as the entire Microsoft account is permanently banned.
  5. Auswulf Win User

Account Banned for ever..

Nope it stays banned, bans from Microsoft are permanent.
  6. fredgiblet Win User

given the run-a-round

Microsoft doesn't ban people in third-party games, enforcement for third-party games is handled by the developer. You will not be banned by Microsoft, only by the developer. Microsoft cannot help you with that.
  7. Kurokage22 Win User

The COD4 disk has officially become a drink coaster.

Its the Devs' responsibility to correct/ban the modded lobbies. Microsoft only bans the modders. Keep in mind, Microsoft did not develop the game
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Banning by Microsoft

Jasp hasn't posted anything that I hadn't posted already.Next time get a grown up to help with the big words when someone tells you how things work with xbox live enforcement then you might understand.
Thema:

1. Microsoft: Banned by hacker? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Banned hacker

2. I accidentally did illegal stuff on Microsoft rewards idont want to get banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally did illegal stuff on Microsoft rewards idont want to get banned: Hello I used Microsoft rewards and vpn I didnt know that this will get me suspended and if been trying to apologise to Microsoft for that how do I apologise and will I get suspended I didnt know...
  3. Microsoft Ban Policy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Ban Policy: So i came from playstation and as someone who came from playstation can somebody explain the logic behind Microsoft ban system? I was just playing a game of fortnite and some kid got angry because...
  4. Does Microsoft even ban modder ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft even ban modder ?: Hello there , first of all english isn't my first language but i'll try my best to be clear I wonder if Microsoft actually ban people who has a modify game console ... i play a lot of cod on the...
  5. Compte microsoft banni par EA [Mod Translation-Microsoft account banned by EA]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compte microsoft banni par EA [Mod Translation-Microsoft account banned by EA]: Aujourd'hui je décide de jouer Apex Legends sur ma xbox. Impossibilité de se connecter, le compte est invalide. Je contacte le chat EA. J'apprends que EA m'a bloqué toute possibilité de jouer des...
  6. how can i get microsoft to actually ban someone when they've told my family to die at least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i get microsoft to actually ban someone when they've told my family to die at least...: I've had this Spanish guy send me messages hoping my family dies and voice messages where he is yelling at me in Spanish then telling me and my family to die I killed him once in a video game and...
  7. War Veteran, 40 now banned permanantly from being an Ambassador. Microsoft Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    War Veteran, 40 now banned permanantly from being an Ambassador. Microsoft Xbox...: PSA: ALL CLUB OWNERS as well as any Admins, primarily part of any club with a strong following. So back in 2017, I joined the Ambassador team after deployig for the umpteenth time and was looking...
  8. Xbox and microsoft bans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox and microsoft bans: You see i have experienced this and have seen many others do the same. We have been falsley comms banned and I would like to kniw from an official source if yall at microsoft actually check ban...
  9. Discord/ Microsoft Ambassadors Shadow Banning And permanent Illegal Banning

in XBoX Accessibility
    Discord/ Microsoft Ambassadors Shadow Banning And permanent Illegal Banning: I was just Shadow banned from Microsoft Ambassador Program because I posted a link to your EA Play website free tickets on the Microsoft Discord App . A person messaged that works for Discord App...
  10. Esetleges akciók a Microsoft Store-ban(?) [Translation - Special promotions on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Esetleges akciók a Microsoft Store-ban(?) [Translation - Special promotions on the...: Van-e vagy lesz olyan funkció a Microsoft termékekhez, hogy pl.: az Office 365 felhasználók akciót kapnak XBox Live Goldhoz vagy hasonló? ----------- [Mod Translation - Is there or will there be...