Microsoft: Bannned from communicating because of past behavior, wrong!

Discus and support Microsoft: Bannned from communicating because of past behavior, wrong! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Bannned from communicating because of past behavior, wrong! Bought new headset, no chat audio. Updated the xbox! controller and... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Wild Banjoman, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Microsoft: Bannned from communicating because of past behavior, wrong!

Microsoft (Routers): Bannned from communicating because of past behavior, wrong!
    Bought new headset, no chat audio. Updated the xbox! controller and tested the headset. Then I tried to

chat with someone in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer, My mike worked, but I had like 5% incoming audio, so I tried to

send the player an apology, and message would not send. I never use bad language, and my reputation score

shows it, but I still find this: " Because of your past behavior you can' send messages." I cannot appeal because

the Enforcement page shows me as ok. I never got anything from Microsoft about this ban, so I have no idea

how long I'll be in the hole. I have jumped through every hoop, every one. Microsoft help wanted me to try

the headset in a chat room, I have never done that, and finding another gamer using a headset is hit and miss

option now that ME3 multiplayer popularity is waning.

I throw myself at your feet, please help.

Dale

:)

Wild Banjoman, Jan 28, 2017
  2. ltgwilliams
    ltgwilliams Guest
    Because of my past behavior...

Hey Gamer,

yeah not sure what would be the next step if you're not eligible for a case review. The enforcement team only uses the enforcement website we can't handle any enforcement actions.

ltgwilliams, Jan 28, 2017
  3. Monstre 45
    Monstre 45 Guest
    Communication Debann problem

I recently get bannished from the communication but after the time out imposed it's still locked and i can't communicate with my team.

Moreover on the enforcement past-actions it tell that i'm not bann...

please help me.

Monstre 45, Jan 28, 2017
  4. O KingKoolAid O Win User

I've the same issue |

\/

The support staff keeps telling me to submit a case review but I can't it won't let me because there is no active enforcement, but I still have no privileges. It's been 2 months since my enforcement ended but I'm still without privileges, it honestly feels
    like they're stealing my xb live.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Because of your past behavior

Hey there!

You can check the status of any Enforcement related actions through our
    Xbox Enforcement
    page. We're unable to assist directly with enforcement related inquiries here on the Xbox Support forums. Hope this helps!
  6. ltgwilliams Win User

Hey Gamer,

Unfortunately, we can't handle any issues with enforcement actions only at Enofrcement.xbox.com can handle those issues if you're eligible you can submit a case review there to resolve the issue.

if no active suspensions or ban then some steps should be helpful. I noticed that you said that you have attempted all troubleshooting steps but here are some steps mainly work with most issues with consoles.

1) Power Cycle: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

2) remove your profile, restart, then re-download your profile https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/add-remove-account-xbox-one

3) Factory Reset Console https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset--to-factory-defaults

Warning Restoring your console to the factory default settings erases all accounts, apps, games, saved games, and settings. Anything that has not been synchronized with Xbox Live will be lost. (Your console syncs with Xbox Live automatically when it is connected
    with the service.)

If none of these solutions resolved the problem, your console may need to be serviced. Go to Device Support to submit a repair request: https://devicesupport.microsoft.com/

If this resolved the issue verify the answer and then mark your support thread answered and if this doesn't answer your thread then please let of know what your attempted and any other details that you might have said in your original post.
  7. ltgwilliams Win User

The support staff keeps telling me to submit a case review but I can't it won't let me because there is no active enforcement, but I still have no privileges. It's been 2 months since my enforcement ended but I'm still without privileges, it honestly feels
    like they're stealing my xb live.
    Hey Gamer,

yeah not sure what would be the next step if you're not eligible for a case review. The enforcement team only uses the enforcement website we can't handle any enforcement actions.
  8. Awsome117 Win User

Possible mass banning? - Possible fault with enforcement?

Hello Flymonkey102

What they cite for these bans are copy paste.

Heres mine:

“This account sent inappropriate messages or participated in inappropriate voice or text communications. This may include harassment or bullying behavior, using abusive or offensive language, negative speech towards a person or group, disruptive behavior,
    spamming, or other inappropriate communications.”

As you can see this provides no actual detail to a ban aside from only implying of a wrong doing related to communication. Making the purpose seem even more unknown.

Thanks.
Thema:

Microsoft: Bannned from communicating because of past behavior, wrong!

1. Microsoft: Bannned from communicating because of past behavior, wrong! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bannned communicating

2. Issue With Microsoft XBL Profile Interactions - COD Time Out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue With Microsoft XBL Profile Interactions - COD Time Out: Lately, just over the weekends, I have been getting the following error after reporting and blocking a player using their XBL Player Card (not the Social Menu in the game, but even then once in a...
  3. “You need to authenticate to Microsoft”

in XBoX on Mobile
    “You need to authenticate to Microsoft”: I need help it always says that and i tried restarting my ipad that didnt work i tried to sign out and sign in it didnt work i restarted my router and that didnt work somebody pls help....
  4. It's PS4 Minecraft but still Microsoft Plz Look

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It's PS4 Minecraft but still Microsoft Plz Look: one of my friends signed in with Microsoft account on my PS4 on Minecraft so we did all this stuff with the code and stuff but then and now some time later I tried to sign into mine and Microsoft...
  5. More and more issues with simple game chat yet microsoft continues to update things no one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    More and more issues with simple game chat yet microsoft continues to update things no one...: Throughout the past months, I am unable to talk in-game chat across all games and this used to be fixable by going into a party and turning off your mic and then back on and it would work. Pain in...
  6. Microsoft taking money from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft taking money from my account: Months ago i would've got a subscription for xbox game pass ultimate. within the past few days i've had money in my account, i turned my xbox on last night to update it and i check my bank today...
  7. Purchased with wrong account using Microsoft Store on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased with wrong account using Microsoft Store on PC: Tried to purchase the founder edition for PSO2 using the Microsoft Store on my PC. Accidentally used the wrong account. How do I transfer the purchase to the correct account?...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.: case #'s 1501587403 and 1502196989. Lost purchased jigsaw puzzles. Stats show puzzles played = 672, puzzles completed = 536, collections completed =3. Spoke with different technicians on May 22,...
  9. How to log out of Fortnight guest account and link my son's Microsoft profile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to log out of Fortnight guest account and link my son's Microsoft profile?: My son got an Xbox and started playing it before I understood how parental controls work. Long story short: - Linked to MY email is an EpicGames account (Fortnite) that he purchased things on....
  10. Please un bann me from minecraft servers Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    Please un bann me from minecraft servers Microsoft: Im sorry for yelling I truly am, but can you please un bann me from minecraft servers I would be happy If you did. 45d51873-89f1-4d98-b838-a8233a980c33