Microsoft: Bannned from communicating because of past behavior, wrong!

Discus and support Microsoft: Bannned from communicating because of past behavior, wrong! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Bannned from communicating because of past behavior, wrong! Bought new headset, no chat audio. Updated the xbox! controller and... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Wild Banjoman, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Microsoft: Bannned from communicating because of past behavior, wrong!

Microsoft (Routers): Bannned from communicating because of past behavior, wrong!
    Bought new headset, no chat audio. Updated the xbox! controller and tested the headset. Then I tried to

chat with someone in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer, My mike worked, but I had like 5% incoming audio, so I tried to

send the player an apology, and message would not send. I never use bad language, and my reputation score

shows it, but I still find this: " Because of your past behavior you can' send messages." I cannot appeal because

the Enforcement page shows me as ok. I never got anything from Microsoft about this ban, so I have no idea

how long I'll be in the hole. I have jumped through every hoop, every one. Microsoft help wanted me to try

the headset in a chat room, I have never done that, and finding another gamer using a headset is hit and miss

option now that ME3 multiplayer popularity is waning.

I throw myself at your feet, please help.

Dale

:)

Wild Banjoman, Jan 28, 2017
  2. ltgwilliams
    ltgwilliams Guest
    Because of my past behavior...

Hey Gamer,

yeah not sure what would be the next step if you're not eligible for a case review. The enforcement team only uses the enforcement website we can't handle any enforcement actions.

ltgwilliams, Jan 28, 2017
  3. Monstre 45
    Monstre 45 Guest
    Communication Debann problem

I recently get bannished from the communication but after the time out imposed it's still locked and i can't communicate with my team.

Moreover on the enforcement past-actions it tell that i'm not bann...

please help me.

Monstre 45, Jan 28, 2017
  4. O KingKoolAid O Win User

I've the same issue |

\/

The support staff keeps telling me to submit a case review but I can't it won't let me because there is no active enforcement, but I still have no privileges. It's been 2 months since my enforcement ended but I'm still without privileges, it honestly feels
    like they're stealing my xb live.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Because of your past behavior

Hey there!

You can check the status of any Enforcement related actions through our
    Xbox Enforcement
    page. We're unable to assist directly with enforcement related inquiries here on the Xbox Support forums. Hope this helps!
  6. ltgwilliams Win User

Hey Gamer,

Unfortunately, we can't handle any issues with enforcement actions only at Enofrcement.xbox.com can handle those issues if you're eligible you can submit a case review there to resolve the issue.

if no active suspensions or ban then some steps should be helpful. I noticed that you said that you have attempted all troubleshooting steps but here are some steps mainly work with most issues with consoles.

1) Power Cycle: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

2) remove your profile, restart, then re-download your profile https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/add-remove-account-xbox-one

3) Factory Reset Console https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset--to-factory-defaults

Warning Restoring your console to the factory default settings erases all accounts, apps, games, saved games, and settings. Anything that has not been synchronized with Xbox Live will be lost. (Your console syncs with Xbox Live automatically when it is connected
    with the service.)

If none of these solutions resolved the problem, your console may need to be serviced. Go to Device Support to submit a repair request: https://devicesupport.microsoft.com/

If this resolved the issue verify the answer and then mark your support thread answered and if this doesn't answer your thread then please let of know what your attempted and any other details that you might have said in your original post.
  7. ltgwilliams Win User

The support staff keeps telling me to submit a case review but I can't it won't let me because there is no active enforcement, but I still have no privileges. It's been 2 months since my enforcement ended but I'm still without privileges, it honestly feels
    like they're stealing my xb live.
    Hey Gamer,

yeah not sure what would be the next step if you're not eligible for a case review. The enforcement team only uses the enforcement website we can't handle any enforcement actions.
  8. Alliance United Win User

"Because of past behavior..." Message error?

Hi,

This error is usually due to an active enforcement action on the account (Communications Suspension). If you can sign-in to the Xbox Policy & Enforcement History page to verify that
    there is no active enforcement suspensions on the account.

If there is an active suspension, you will have to wait till the end date on the enforcement details or create a 'Case Review' next to the enforcement detail if qualified. You can find more information on this here https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-us/home/howto#sub-topic0-6.
Thema:

Microsoft: Bannned from communicating because of past behavior, wrong!

1. Microsoft: Bannned from communicating because of past behavior, wrong! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bannned communicating

2. Locked out of my Microsoft account, still being billed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of my Microsoft account, still being billed: I bought an xbox one x, and tried to log in to my account, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** , but I need to verify it because of "unusual activity" despite me...
  3. Microsoft Rewards - Plans for adding more countries?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards - Plans for adding more countries?: Hello There my Microsoft and Xbox teammates. Do anybody know if there is plan to include Xbox Rewards (Microsoft Rewards) to Czech Republic? Or other European countries? It would be really...
  4. Microsoft Store Você talvez não tenha permissão[Translation-Microsoft Store You may not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Você talvez não tenha permissão[Translation-Microsoft Store You may not...: Comprei Xbox Games pass pra PC baixei outer worlds e sempre me dá essa mensagem: O windows não pode acessar o dispositivo, caminho ou arquivo especificado. Talvez você não tenha as permissões...
  5. Microsoft Store: (Xbox) Spiele fehlen nach PC zurücksetzen[Translation-Microsoft Store:...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store: (Xbox) Spiele fehlen nach PC zurücksetzen[Translation-Microsoft Store:...: Hallo, Ich stehe aktuell vor einem Problemchen und suche nach einer Erklärung: Ich habe vor kurzem meinen PC zurückgesetzt und habe nach Anmeldung in der "Xbox Konsole-Begleiter" App und dem...
  6. Microsoft Rewards is [mod removed] broken

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards is [mod removed] broken: My search earning points won't track, i recently downloaded and have been using a vpn(its not malware if that's what you are thinking) so, why is this? 1a81801f-be7e-41c2-9175-ae84431f3aae
  7. Xbox Live error 121010 when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android or Ipad

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Live error 121010 when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android or Ipad: Since About a week ago ive béen unable to log in to solitare on my Ipad and för ta i Days nos om my Android phone (Samsung GS10+). I get different error codes. Android says error 121010. Help,...
  8. Beyond irritated with Microsoft Support regarding my gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beyond irritated with Microsoft Support regarding my gamertag: My husband purchased Xbox Live back in 2008 when we were dating and I have been using this Gamertag ever since. When I signed up, I had used a yahoo email account. I no longer use that email and I...
  9. Microsoft Edge not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge not working: On xbox one after clicking on edge i see a white screen for 1-2 seconds then the app just crashes. Its been like this for about 3-4 days and I’ve already tried hard reset....
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection 無法過關 [Mod Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection can't pass]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection 無法過關 [Mod Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection can't pass]: Microsoft Solitaire Collection>>星星俱樂部>>Pyramid>>中級I>>第一關 要收集12張8 第一輪:有一張6壓在最上方,但4張7在盤中>>無法清盤面(如圖) [Mod Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection>>Star Club>>Pyramid>>Intermediate I>>First Pass...