Microsoft bans

Discus and support Microsoft bans in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I think i might leave Xbox i was falsely accused by some random guy I was cheating when I don't even know how to and idk im just sick of being accused... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IanF4, Aug 1, 2020.

1. IanF4
    IanF4 Guest

Microsoft bans

I think i might leave Xbox i was falsely accused by some random guy I was cheating when I don't even know how to and idk im just sick of being accused of cheating and banned with no proof. Like i have been reported on destiny 2 so many times just for being
    better than them, like sorry im better than you? it's just bs and im gonna move to ps5 when it comes out and i will recommend to anyone reading this get playstation xbox will ban you with no proof or the person i was up against worked for microsoft and when
    i get my account on ps4 ill transfer all my stuff from xbox so they can lose customers. seeya

:)

IanF4, Aug 1, 2020
  2. XB92AI Win User

Will Permanently banned accounts be able to rejoin on the Xbox ONE?

No, the ban is imposed on the Microsoft account and will not be lifted when the Xbox One is released as the entire Microsoft account is permanently banned.
  3. Auswulf Win User

Account Banned for ever..

Nope it stays banned, bans from Microsoft are permanent.
  4. fredgiblet Win User

given the run-a-round

Microsoft doesn't ban people in third-party games, enforcement for third-party games is handled by the developer. You will not be banned by Microsoft, only by the developer. Microsoft cannot help you with that.
  5. Kurokage22 Win User

The COD4 disk has officially become a drink coaster.

Its the Devs' responsibility to correct/ban the modded lobbies. Microsoft only bans the modders. Keep in mind, Microsoft did not develop the game
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Banning by Microsoft

Jasp hasn't posted anything that I hadn't posted already.Next time get a grown up to help with the big words when someone tells you how things work with xbox live enforcement then you might understand.
Thema:

Microsoft bans

1. Microsoft bans - Similar Threads - Microsoft bans

2. Microsoft employee, credit fraud, bad support, lack of understanding, threatning to ban nonstop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft employee, credit fraud, bad support, lack of understanding, threatning to ban nonstop: My friends recently contacted microsoft about a hacker on minecraft, i dont know the full story but when they contacted this guy he said he was going to ban there accounts for protocol, then they...
  3. Still getting banned for no reason after case review, Microsoft does NOTHING AT ALL

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still getting banned for no reason after case review, Microsoft does NOTHING AT ALL: I recently got banned for making a looking for group post that someone else i had an assumption about did. I filed a case review today and Microsoft still does nothing. It says NOTHING about if...
  4. microsoft game ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft game ban?: can xbox customer support undo microsoft game ban 9a487fd2-b232-4bae-bd2b-059371ff54f2
  5. If my Xbox account got banned would my windows/Microsoft account also be banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If my Xbox account got banned would my windows/Microsoft account also be banned?: Hey, i was wondering what would happen if theoretically my xbox account got banned, would i be able to use the rest of microsoft? (Outlook, my computer etc). Thank you!...
  6. Microsoft rewards Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards Ban: Hello there, Some time ago I was banned from the microsoft rewards program for using a vpn as I honestly didn't know I couldn't use it (pretty dumb, I know). Now every time I try to log into...
  7. MICROSOFT READ THE STUFF YOU BAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT READ THE STUFF YOU BAN: So i was playing R6 and some kid(on my team)just shot me in the head. I then message him some trash talk because he made me mad. He says its casual nobody cares. That when i said what got me...
  8. Does Microsoft Bans USER Xbox/MSaccount For Downloading/Using MS Store Emulators?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft Bans USER Xbox/MSaccount For Downloading/Using MS Store Emulators?: Ok, we all know MS makes some effort to avoid game emulator publishing in Store. And we know some emulators that reached publishing cheking was already banned in last years. My direct question...
  9. I got banned when i was so close to my goal Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got banned when i was so close to my goal Microsoft rewards: I know i used Bots but to only get 5 Point s to get closer to my 2900 gift card 3 dollar But instead, i got banned. Im so angry i worked daily and I ONly used 1 bot thats it .. i appeal and they...
  10. I accidentally did illegal stuff on Microsoft rewards idont want to get banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally did illegal stuff on Microsoft rewards idont want to get banned: Hello I used Microsoft rewards and vpn I didnt know that this will get me suspended and if been trying to apologise to Microsoft for that how do I apologise and will I get suspended I didnt know...