Microsoft Bingo Access

Discus and support Microsoft Bingo Access in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The last few days I have been trying to access Microsoft Bingo. I keep getting server errors. When will there be a fix for this problem. Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KarlHoffine, Mar 23, 2020.

1. KarlHoffine
    KarlHoffine Guest

Microsoft Bingo Access

The last few days I have been trying to access Microsoft Bingo. I keep getting server errors. When will there be a fix for this problem. Thanks

:)

KarlHoffine, Mar 23, 2020
  2. XBF George L Win User

No access to Microsoft Bingo.

Hello!

For this issue I recommend you take a look at the
    Microsoft Casual Games Community
    and possibly post there to get more information or any options regarding this casual game.

hope this helps!
  3. Joyfulfeather88 Win User

Microsoft Bingo Access

Facebook might be the place to post issues with the game server, but not everyone uses or is on Facebook. As a courtesy, the Ambassador could have at least stated she would update the Microsoft Facebook page to report the issue.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Microsoft Bingo Access

Hi there,

The various Microsoft Casual games have their own support page(s) through their Facebook page. If
    you're having trouble with a specific game, that would be the place to start.

Hopefully the issue clears up quickly.
  5. Garmonbozia81 Win User

Sorry, we can't sign you in. Try signing in at Xbox.com and then start this app again

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Bingo "Collection Pieces" missing

Thema:

Microsoft Bingo Access

1. Microsoft Bingo Access - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bingo Access

2. Microsoft Bingo, why can't I get on? I've been playing it for 10 years now, and I want to...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Bingo, why can't I get on? I've been playing it for 10 years now, and I want to...: I want to play bingo. Please e43a1a09-b650-451e-b012-4373812e7430
  3. Microsoft Bingo is not working. It says there is a server connection problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo is not working. It says there is a server connection problem.: Why is Microsoft Bingo not working? It says there is a server connection problem. 2c85422d-8d9f-4139-babe-783226c1d464
  4. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: Server Connection Error - what do I do? Restarted puter and have emptied cache and history - now what? I am playing on windows not xbox 22d51c34-3700-4713-83be-6e57feb29453
  5. Microsoft Bingo - cannot sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo - cannot sign in: I tried to go to support (AKA http://aka.ms/msbingost) but that goes to a Facebook page! This has been an on-going issue with Microsoft Bingo. Sometimes it takes 5 or 6 tries before I can sign in...
  6. Connecting to Microsoft Bingo via Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting to Microsoft Bingo via Windows 10: Why is Microsoft Bingo the only internet game that has trouble connecting to the internet? Is anyone ever going to fix this problem? This is getting very frustrating to have to deal with this...
  7. No access to Microsoft Bingo.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No access to Microsoft Bingo.: Since the last Windows 10 upgrade, I am having a lot of trouble trying to connect to the Bingo server. What do you suggest? 609f7b8c-3449-4540-b18b-eb1def7afec1
  8. Unable to access Microsoft Bingo for 3 days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Microsoft Bingo for 3 days: I have been unable to connect with Bingo for 3 days, I just get this message -There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at Uh...
  9. server error on microsoft bingo. I'm paying for the game but can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    server error on microsoft bingo. I'm paying for the game but can't access it.: Hope you can fix it. Not good. fe27df1e-954c-4a69-b913-bfa9854f67b8
  10. Not able to access shop (not loading properly) to buy keys in Microsoft Bingo game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to access shop (not loading properly) to buy keys in Microsoft Bingo game.: Getting the shop could not be loaded properly message when trying to buy keys in Microsoft Bingo game. f0f85583-c7c7-4d60-a23e-15ad10b6e0eb