Microsoft Bingo - How do I reset statistics and start over

Discus and support Microsoft Bingo - How do I reset statistics and start over in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Windows 8.1 PC and MS Bingo. I have played to the end of the gold level. Is there a way to reset my statistics and start the game all over,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Feudal Fire, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Feudal Fire
    Feudal Fire Guest

I have a Windows 8.1 PC and MS Bingo. I have played to the end of the gold level. Is there a way to reset my statistics and start the game all over, again?

:)

Feudal Fire, Oct 20, 2016
  2. mickey678
    mickey678 Guest
    how do i reset progress

How do i reset progress to start over finished current bingo

mickey678, Oct 20, 2016
  3. Arif Rayman
    Arif Rayman Guest
    Reset statistics for Microsoft Solitaire

How do I Reset statistics for Microsoft Solitaire?

Arif Rayman, Oct 20, 2016
  4. DevoutJet9283 Win User

Starting over in microsoft bingo

Does anyone read these cases?
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

reset all statistics

When you say reset all of your statistics do you mean like resetting your acheivments?

If so there is no way to do that you would just have to create a new Account/profile to start over.
  6. Jerry JTodd Win User

reset all statistics

When you say reset all of your statistics do you mean like resetting your acheivments?

If so there is no way to do that you would just have to create a new Account/profile to start over.
    I play free cell, klondyke and I would like to reset the games played and won and lost statistics. Is this possible or do I have to delete the games from my computer and then reinstall them,
  7. Tormaz Win User

Remove game statistics

Hello!

There is no way to reset game statistics. You would have to start a new Xbox/Microsoft account in order to start fresh.
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Statistics - how to reset

Hello Doug,

If you are looking to start over and play again, you can delete the save from everywhere. However, as mentioned above you will still keep achievements.

https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/cloud-game-saves-faq

You can manage your data for individual games through My games & apps on your Home screen. Here's how:

1. On Home, select My games & apps.
    2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button
      on your controller, and then select Manage game & add-ons.
    3. In the menu on the left side of the screen, scroll down to Saved Data, then highlight the saved data for your gamertag on the right and press the
      A button on your controller.
    4. You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:
      • Delete from console removes the local copy of this save. You can get it from the cloud the next time you play.
      • Delete everywhere removes your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.
      • Cancel leaves your data intact.
    Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Microsoft Bingo - How do I reset statistics and start over - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bingo reset

2. Microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft bingo: I also have a apple ipad and i would like to have it added to the appstore. Not sure what i can do. 1b29e5fc-2819-400c-88ad-bed2739a0445
  3. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: When will it be fixed? Doesn't work more than it does. Surely one of the experts can find a way to get it fixed so there isn't this constant error and loss of gaming time!...
  4. microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo: are Microsoft really so inept? for over a year now bingo servers are down every weekend, think its time your advertisers are made aware. 28cab446-6022-47ac-86a3-44c3aad19fd8
  5. What the heck is wrong with Microsoft bingo??? Seems to have to much trouble connecting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What the heck is wrong with Microsoft bingo??? Seems to have to much trouble connecting...: Too much trouble almost everyday trying to connect to bingo game site. 17bc696b-6dab-4b73-8ea1-490fb9ca6e8b
  6. Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,...: Cannot get into bingo. just about every 4th day. Its very frustrating. I'm about ready to delete. I would if I didn't have so many points. Darlene 59e4e2cd-cdb5-49f7-b980-5e8b1812a743
  7. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Bingo: why is my friends able to access Microsoft Bingo and I am not. This is one more than one computer. Says server connection error. 48604667-bcee-42fa-9d00-a4e3b0930c4a
  8. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: Why does this game only work about half the time? There is a message say that there is a problem logging in to the server. When is this going to be fixed? Lately this has been happening several...
  9. Microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft bingo: Microsoft Bingo is not working AGAIN.Keep getting cannot connect to sever message.Tried uninstalling then reloading,tried to reset the app.I have paid money for this game and it is continuously...
  10. I cant log on to my Microsoft Bingo game anymore. It keeps saying connection error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant log on to my Microsoft Bingo game anymore. It keeps saying connection error: I cant log onto my Microsoft Bingo game. It keeps saying connection error 07015c4f-cbfa-4525-bd20-805adfa98832