Microsoft Bingo keeps dropping out when I try to start game.

Discus and support Microsoft Bingo keeps dropping out when I try to start game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I correct Microsoft Bingo . It drops out as soon as I reach the point of trying to start the game. 2c921faf-815b-4872-8725-70e74fdc3e70 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CageySummer83, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Microsoft Bingo keeps dropping out when I try to start game.

How do I correct Microsoft Bingo . It drops out as soon as I reach the point of trying to start the game.

:)

CageySummer83, Oct 16, 2016
  2. Bingo Game, Keeps dropping out on connection

When I try to play Bingo the connection keeps dropping out can you help your may be you can fix the problem ?

Les

SortingGuitar68, Oct 16, 2016
  3. MarylouWard
    MarylouWard Guest
    Bingo keeps dropping server and wont reconnect

Microsoft Bingo keeps dropping the signal to the server and wont reconnect.

MarylouWard, Oct 16, 2016
  4. DivaNemo Win User

Microsoft games not working

All of my microsoft games are not opening. When I tried to get into my bingo game it said to uninstall it and reinstall. Now I keep getting an error code when I try to install. I will not install. When I tried my other microsoft games those too will
    not open.
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

When ever I am playing MS Bingo it keeps dropping out

Hey there -

Sorry to hear about the issue. We've passed your information on and we'll be sure to let you know if/when we have any updates to share. While we wait for that, could you let us know if you have Office 2016 installed please?

Thanks!
  6. Garmonbozia81 Win User

when I try to play bingo I keep getting booted out

Please check our FAQ and let us know if the issue persists after trying the solutions offered there, especially running the Windows Update troubleshooter and resetting the Store cache after uninstalling the game.
  7. Garmonbozia81 Win User

NurseKrisa, I am not sure what you're referring to when you mentions the "Apps option". In order to reset the Store cache, you only need to open the Start Screen and follow the instructions from our FAQ.
  8. Angel4Christ32 Win User

I am experiencing the exact same issue!! Also, now though I cannot even log into it! I was just in there 20 min ago now it will not even open.
Thema:

Microsoft Bingo keeps dropping out when I try to start game.

1. Microsoft Bingo keeps dropping out when I try to start game. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bingo keeps

2. I cant log on to my Microsoft Bingo game anymore. It keeps saying connection error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant log on to my Microsoft Bingo game anymore. It keeps saying connection error: I cant log onto my Microsoft Bingo game. It keeps saying connection error 07015c4f-cbfa-4525-bd20-805adfa98832
  3. i am trying to play microsoft bingo and keep saying server connection error

in XBoX on Mobile
    i am trying to play microsoft bingo and keep saying server connection error: I am trying to play Microsoft bingo it will keep saying server connection error 3c59ffe3-ce2c-4f18-b714-c18d7e4c122f
  4. microsoft bingo keeps kicking me out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo keeps kicking me out: i am really sick of constantly being kicked out of the game when i want to claim my rewards....at least 3 times out of 5 i lose rewards What the **** is the deal with this bro...
  5. I keep getting booted off Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting booted off Microsoft Bingo: It says connection in progress try again. 5cc3a9cf-fc17-4118-a41a-5f8f3720d35d
  6. microsoft bingo keeps losing connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo keeps losing connection: microsoft bingo keeps losing connection 0795198d-2418-4dcc-bbf6-883b414f8eeb
  7. Microsoft Bingo keeps giving me a SERVER CONNECTION ERROR message. What the heck is going on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo keeps giving me a SERVER CONNECTION ERROR message. What the heck is going on?: I just want to relax and play a game that is not challenging! Please do something about the server! 67403815-7bc5-420e-ab9f-e3b1323e336b
  8. hello out their anyone know why microsoft bingo keeps crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello out their anyone know why microsoft bingo keeps crashing?: Microsoft bingo keeps crashing I think you have to fix the problem! 783c9e04-ee67-4c71-b4f9-dd066f284531
  9. Microsoft Bingo keeps dropping connection to server; even drops off computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo keeps dropping connection to server; even drops off computer: Please tell me why Microsoft Bingo keeps losing connection to the server. OR it keeps dropping off my screen? 814b8b31-99d5-416c-b2ec-79c9ff374743
  10. WHY DOES MICROSOFT BINGO KEEP CRASHING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY DOES MICROSOFT BINGO KEEP CRASHING: I HAVINGO WITHOUT SUCESSE BEEN TRYING SEVERAL TIMES TODAY TO GET INTO BINGO WITHOUT SUCCESS 63d31750-3fc9-4eea-bb47-6e7e2464fd19