Microsoft bingo,.. there is no connection ,please fix this problem

Discus and support Microsoft bingo,.. there is no connection ,please fix this problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please there is again no connection with the game Microsoft Bingo ,fix this please this is getting verry anoying . One a week this is happening.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by babsvan elswijk, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Microsoft bingo,.. there is no connection ,please fix this problem

Please there is again no connection with the game Microsoft Bingo ,fix this please this is getting verry anoying . One a week this is happening.

:)

babsvan elswijk, Oct 12, 2020
  2. lolson123 Win User

Connection problems

my bingo keeps having connection problems please fix asap
  3. LuckyLotus43691 Win User

microsoft bingo

my Microsoft bingo can not connect to the server. T he lst time this happened you had to fix it for me. I would appreciate it if you

would be able to do that again for me . Please
    Please help me. As the gamer stated above, I also have the same problem. My Microsoft Bingo all of a sudden will not connect to the server. I have run Troubleshoot but it didn't help.

Please! Tell me what to do. Thank you.
  4. akasam1 Win User

fix did not last long

There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at http://aka.ms/msbingost
  5. Garmonbozia81 Win User

Sorry, we can't sign you in. Try signing in at Xbox.com and then start this app again

6. MamaMaven888 Win User

Server Connection Issues

I am playing on my PC from the downloaded Bingo game. My internet connection is strong and I'm not having problems with the other Xbox live games like solitaire connection or Mahjong. I see on the Bingo discussion and support pages that this is a global
    problem with server connection issues that Microsoft keeps experiencing and not just an issue with me so I'll wait until the problem gets resolved.

Does Microsoft post updates when there are large connectivity issues with updates or information on when these will be fixed?

Thanks!
Thema:

Microsoft bingo,.. there is no connection ,please fix this problem

1. Microsoft bingo,.. there is no connection ,please fix this problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft bingo connection

2. I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this...: I cannot connect Microsoft Bingo Again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this problem? 4d32c3ac-59c0-44e6-afe1-7d699462f140
  3. What the heck is wrong with Microsoft bingo??? Seems to have to much trouble connecting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What the heck is wrong with Microsoft bingo??? Seems to have to much trouble connecting...: Too much trouble almost everyday trying to connect to bingo game site. 17bc696b-6dab-4b73-8ea1-490fb9ca6e8b
  4. I cant log on to my Microsoft Bingo game anymore. It keeps saying connection error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant log on to my Microsoft Bingo game anymore. It keeps saying connection error: I cant log onto my Microsoft Bingo game. It keeps saying connection error 07015c4f-cbfa-4525-bd20-805adfa98832
  5. i am trying to play microsoft bingo and keep saying server connection error

in XBoX on Mobile
    i am trying to play microsoft bingo and keep saying server connection error: I am trying to play Microsoft bingo it will keep saying server connection error 3c59ffe3-ce2c-4f18-b714-c18d7e4c122f
  6. Microsoft Bingo is not working. It says there is a server connection problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo is not working. It says there is a server connection problem.: Why is Microsoft Bingo not working? It says there is a server connection problem. 2c85422d-8d9f-4139-babe-783226c1d464
  7. Connecting to Microsoft Bingo via Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting to Microsoft Bingo via Windows 10: Why is Microsoft Bingo the only internet game that has trouble connecting to the internet? Is anyone ever going to fix this problem? This is getting very frustrating to have to deal with this...
  8. When are you going to fix the connection problems with Microsoft Bingo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are you going to fix the connection problems with Microsoft Bingo?: Fix the connection problems. e6db09a3-9683-4519-9d1d-f9a5447053ea
  9. Server Connection Issues Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server Connection Issues Microsoft Bingo: For a week now, I have been getting the error message about not being able to connect to the Bingo server. Today, I get the same message and simply cannot connect, where other days after a few...
  10. Unable to connect to Microsoft Bingo since last night

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Microsoft Bingo since last night: What is going on?? I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo. 8c58b31c-9c45-42c0-a193-1d36690b22e9