microsoft bingo

Discus and support microsoft bingo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; are Microsoft really so inept? for over a year now bingo servers are down every weekend, think its time your advertisers are made aware.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TinglyFlame69, May 23, 2020 at 7:12 AM.

1. microsoft bingo

are Microsoft really so inept? for over a year now bingo servers are down every weekend, think its time your advertisers are made aware.

:)

TinglyFlame69, May 23, 2020 at 7:12 AM
  2. Garmonbozia81 Win User

Sorry, we can't sign you in. Try signing in at Xbox.com and then start this app again

3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Bingo "Collection Pieces" missing

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Problems with Microsoft Classic puzzles

5. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Microsoft Bingo

Hello ArmandRoux,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We're sorry to hear that Microsoft Bingo is having issues. Microsoft Bingo is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with this issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. XBF George L Win User

MS Bingo

Hey notaplayer9!

I noticed you were having trouble playing on MS Bingo the best place to get some assistance regarding this would be by posting your situation on the Bingo community forum located here

Microsoft Bingo

Hope that helps and thank you for reaching out!
Thema:

microsoft bingo

1. microsoft bingo - Similar Threads - microsoft bingo

2. Microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft bingo: I also have a apple ipad and i would like to have it added to the appstore. Not sure what i can do. 1b29e5fc-2819-400c-88ad-bed2739a0445
  3. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: When will it be fixed? Doesn't work more than it does. Surely one of the experts can find a way to get it fixed so there isn't this constant error and loss of gaming time!...
  4. What the heck is wrong with Microsoft bingo??? Seems to have to much trouble connecting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What the heck is wrong with Microsoft bingo??? Seems to have to much trouble connecting...: Too much trouble almost everyday trying to connect to bingo game site. 17bc696b-6dab-4b73-8ea1-490fb9ca6e8b
  5. Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,...: Cannot get into bingo. just about every 4th day. Its very frustrating. I'm about ready to delete. I would if I didn't have so many points. Darlene 59e4e2cd-cdb5-49f7-b980-5e8b1812a743
  6. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Bingo: why is my friends able to access Microsoft Bingo and I am not. This is one more than one computer. Says server connection error. 48604667-bcee-42fa-9d00-a4e3b0930c4a
  7. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: Why does this game only work about half the time? There is a message say that there is a problem logging in to the server. When is this going to be fixed? Lately this has been happening several...
  8. Microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft bingo: Microsoft Bingo is not working AGAIN.Keep getting cannot connect to sever message.Tried uninstalling then reloading,tried to reset the app.I have paid money for this game and it is continuously...
  9. I cant log on to my Microsoft Bingo game anymore. It keeps saying connection error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant log on to my Microsoft Bingo game anymore. It keeps saying connection error: I cant log onto my Microsoft Bingo game. It keeps saying connection error 07015c4f-cbfa-4525-bd20-805adfa98832
  10. microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo: I am getting server error can you please fix this d2acfb86-1c99-41bb-be93-8752f022eefa