microsoft bingo

Discus and support microsoft bingo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why cant i play bingo it wont connect i have no problem connecting to internet so why cant i connect to your bingo? 25624f17-cde8-4534-b02d-2320a19600c2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by samanthawebb1, Sep 16, 2020.

1. microsoft bingo

why cant i play bingo it wont connect i have no problem connecting to internet so why cant i connect to your bingo?

:)

samanthawebb1, Sep 16, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

where did bingo go?

3. Garmonbozia81 Win User

Sorry, we can't sign you in. Try signing in at Xbox.com and then start this app again

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Bingo "Collection Pieces" missing

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Problems with Microsoft Classic puzzles

6. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Microsoft Bingo

Hello ArmandRoux,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We're sorry to hear that Microsoft Bingo is having issues. Microsoft Bingo is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with this issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

microsoft bingo

1. microsoft bingo - Similar Threads - microsoft bingo

2. microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo: yet again this app is not working think i had 2 or 3 days when it was fixed but now wont even connect this is really annoying when will it be fixed????????? 6725d7a5-fa39-4063-9f42-eed6a436eb9c
  3. Microsoft casual game bingo

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft casual game bingo: I like 100's of other gamers are experiencing "Cannot connect to server" when trying to fix this problem. Microsoft fixed it five days ago but it has gone back to the original issue, is it...
  4. I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this...: I cannot connect Microsoft Bingo Again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this problem? 4d32c3ac-59c0-44e6-afe1-7d699462f140
  5. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: Hello, Today I have lost over 30 bingos and powerballs due to the Bingo game freezing and NOT allowing wins to register and I want to know if Microsoft can give us some of this back? I need 3...
  6. microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo: get microsoft bingo connection fixed. maybe you should HIRE some TECHNICAL people who actually know how to fix all the problems you seem to have. QUIT being so CHEAP and get it FIXED...
  7. i purchased additional coins on microsoft bingo, and it does not show up in the game. a...

in XBoX on Windows
    i purchased additional coins on microsoft bingo, and it does not show up in the game. a...: i purchased additional coins in microsoft bingo and they don't appear in the game. A message comes up saying "it looks like you already own this" and to go to My games and download it. There is...
  8. Microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft bingo: I have downloaded microsoft bingo, and the other day I tried to pay for ome coins but it kept coming back not bought try later, although it was only for £1-69 it still went out of my bank account...
  9. Coins not adding into Microsoft Bingo game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coins not adding into Microsoft Bingo game: I purchased coin pack2 and the coins will NOT load onto my Microsoft Bingo game. Please tell me how this can be fixed so I get my coins. 17578c1f-8e54-4765-9424-1cc36271a07a
  10. Not able to make purchases in Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to make purchases in Microsoft Bingo: For some reason I am no longer to make any purchases in Microsoft Bingo. It tells me that I "already own the content" and then displays a message that that there was an error with the purchase....