Microsoft: Bluray broblem.

Discus and support Microsoft: Bluray broblem. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Bluray broblem. Hello. I've tried to play bluray disc, but the console gives error code 0x91d7000d. What is it?... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by KalevanPoika86, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Microsoft: Bluray broblem.

Microsoft (Routers): Bluray broblem.
    Hello. I've tried to play bluray disc, but the console gives error code 0x91d7000d. What is it?

:)

KalevanPoika86, Dec 25, 2016
  2. liuszuping
    liuszuping Guest
    The Xbox One S 4K Blu-Ray Player Is A Disaster...Good Job!!

xbox one s : firmware 10.0.16299.4037

uhd bluray and bluray disc, uhd bluray is bleached!! bluray noise levels are consistently elevated!!

I thought I had cataracts or color blindness....This console can really play uhd bluray or bluray?

Microsoft: Bluray broblem. [​IMG]

liuszuping, Dec 25, 2016
  3. Rabid Yowie
    Rabid Yowie Guest
    Bluray Player App 0x91d70000

yep, cant even play the wedding video on bluray.. damn you and your gimped bluray drive Microsoft.

Rabid Yowie, Dec 25, 2016
  4. Karrartag Win User

update failed....please help!!

I download update from computer to USB !!!

but also i get this broblem code!!!!??

what can i do please????
  5. Rabid Yowie Win User

Bluray Player App 0x91d70000

yep, cant even play the wedding video on bluray.. damn you and your gimped bluray drive Microsoft.
  6. Zozotir Win User

Problem with signing in.

I've update my console before everything happen. Then i try to undo last update and download it once more.

but today s morning broblem gone by herself. )
  7. BrosefStalinZ28 Win User

Xbox One S Blu Ray Player Issues

Every bluray I have (one 4k UHD Bluray and dozens of regular bluray titles) does not work with the Xbox One S I have. They work just fine in my other Xbox One (regular 500gb, not S or elite XBO, and obviously not the 4k UHD bluray) but every time I get an
    HDCP error for 5 minutes flipping between the error screen and bluray app frozen, then it just tells me it cannot read the disc. Apparently the Xbox One S needs a different bluray app than the regular Xbox One bluray app. Maybe if the community was allowed
    to make a bluray app for the Xbox One S it could save Microsoft some face since I have more faith in the community at fixing a problem via their own bluray app than Microsoft fixing it.
  8. pkvas Win User

XBox "ONE"

Ripping a bluray isn't legal so why would microsoft make it easy for you to do if you want a digital copy many blurays do come with a code so you can download one
Thema:

Microsoft: Bluray broblem.

1. Microsoft: Bluray broblem. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bluray broblem

2. Why can't there be a Farsi Language on the Xbox One or any of Microsofts Gaming Consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't there be a Farsi Language on the Xbox One or any of Microsofts Gaming Consoles?: tens of millions of people are already fluent with this language so why don't we add it to the list? 56fae805-6a7e-40d7-97e5-c1273a61a703
  3. I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox: Just needed to know Feels like i may have to buy it again d1c265ca-a1bb-474c-91b4-6cecf0f26d35
  4. Dispositivos en cuenta Microsoft [Mod Translation - Microsoft account devices]

in XBoX on Windows
    Dispositivos en cuenta Microsoft [Mod Translation - Microsoft account devices]: Mi cuenta microsoft no reconoce a mi laptop, ya está iniciada la sesión y verificada mi identidad. Pero al momento de querer instalar una aplicación me dice que no hay dispositivos vinculados para...
  5. Trying to move gamertag to my new microsoft account but new account has randomly generated...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to move gamertag to my new microsoft account but new account has randomly generated...: Hey all, I had a certain gamertag that I used back when I played xbox360. With Halo coming to pc, I was trying to allocate my gamertag to my microsoft account, but it is currently locked to my old...
  6. Não consegui comprar um jogo na Microsoft Store.[I couldn't buy a game from the Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consegui comprar um jogo na Microsoft Store.[I couldn't buy a game from the Microsoft...: Ao longo de cinco dias, tentei várias vezes comprar o jogo FIFA 20 na promoção do Black Friday,pela opção de pagamento por meio de cartão de crédito, mas o sistema insistia em dizer "Confira as...
  7. Halowaypoint.com mods are about to cost you'll at Microsoft $

in XBoX on Windows
    Halowaypoint.com mods are about to cost you'll at Microsoft $: I'm not sure if this is a windows issue or Xbox, but it's 100% a Microsoft issue. The mods over at halowaypoint.com are about to make me refund Halo MCC and never look back at a Microsoft...
  8. microsoft solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire: For some reason or other - not sure why - I seem to have lost all my Solitaire games history. Is there a way I can restore these please? 48272214-37a9-48d9-85fc-4b39406d6e78
  9. Can not Download Halo MCC on Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not Download Halo MCC on Microsoft store: Today I was trying to download Halo MCC on microsoft store using xbox gamepass ultimate but unfortunately the download is giving me a error stating try after few minutes. But after trying later on...
  10. i was just trying to make a new microsoft account but then it put my "child" to the family...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i was just trying to make a new microsoft account but then it put my "child" to the family...: I HOPE SOMEONE RESPONDS TO ME.... 3c0aada4-edf0-4c4e-a03c-b5f750884b6c