Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion

Discus and support Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Update: I tried the code many times over many days. For some reason this morning it just worked. Oh well. Not sure what the issue was, but glad it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Sidious Strange, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion

Update:

I tried the code many times over many days. For some reason this morning it just worked. Oh well. Not sure what the issue was, but glad it fixed itself.

End Update

I participated in the Microsoft Borderlands 3 Diamond VIP Code promotion by buying a movie. I got a message in my Xbox Inbox from Microsoft/Xbox saying I qualified thanks to my movie purchase, and it gave me a code to enter on the Borderlands VIP site
    to redeem the Diamond Code. But every time I tried to enter the code I get a message saying the code is invalid. I have a VIP account and have been getting codes and participating in the various activities to earn points. So my VIP account is set up and working
    fine. But the code I got from this promotion does not work. Looking on Twitter, I see others have had this issue but I couldn’t find anyone who has seen the issue resolved.

:)

Sidious Strange, Sep 16, 2019
  2. Sidious Strange Win User

The VIP site has been struggling to keep up with the traffic now that the game is out. That is true.

But I got the code and tried to redeem it several days before the increased traffic, when the site was working fine.

And the Diamond Code is a one time use code sent to me directly from Microsoft, so it should have never been used.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

There may be a problem with the VIP website right now since the game just came out I assume the VIP site is swamped with people using codes for a lot of things. If you're like me and googled codes you may find some codes aren't unique for the VIP program
    so your diamond code could have been one that was a general public code and you may not be aware you used it already? That's probably not very likely and I would suggest trying it a few times a day over the next week... it should work eventually... once they
    get the site working because I myself am having problems redeeming non-diamond codes.

I believe most of the VIP codes don't expire until 12/31/2019... so you have a while I would assume to use it unless the code specifies otherwise.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received

5. {Parity} Win User

Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received

The best way to reach Live Support would be here: Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  6. Riddle Me Timmy Win User

Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code

I tried to, but the auto agent was no help and I couldn't find anywhere else to go.
Thema:

1. Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion - Similar Threads - Microsoft Borderlands VIP

2. Microsoft Store 无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803F8001 [Translation - Microsoft Store cannot download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store 无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803F8001 [Translation - Microsoft Store cannot download...: 法下载地平线4,但是可以下载其他应用,错误代 0x803F8001 ______ [Translation - Unable to download Horizon 4, but other apps can be downloaded with error code 0x803F8001] [img] 88cbe8c2-d557-4e3e-bf17-b082c2c3361e
  3. Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?: Hi, I have an Xbox one with a PSU that finally gave up the ghost recently. The Xbox is out of warranty, which is fine, but I still want to get a proper MS replacement PSU as I've heard bad things...
  4. Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account: I purchased Minecraft a number of years ago and so got the windows 10 version for free, and it has worked on my previous laptop. I recently obtained a Hp Elitebook and now when I try to play it...
  5. Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.: Hi, So i bought red dead redemption in de microsoft store for the xbox one, my card was charged but i cant find my game. If i check my pruchase history it isnt showing the game, anyone can help...
  6. Usunięcie tagu gracza z konta Microsoft [Mod Removed-Removing the player tag from the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Usunięcie tagu gracza z konta Microsoft [Mod Removed-Removing the player tag from the...: Witam, chciałbym usunąć tag gracza z konta Microsoft. Nie zachowałem odpowiednie kolejności i przypisałem tag gracza w nowym XBOX ONE zamiast najpierw połączyć konto offline w starym XBOX 360....
  7. Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code: I purchased a movie on the Microsoft Store on September 11th for that promotion with the Borderlands VIP program. I am supposed to get a diamond code emailed to my XBox message center, but to date...
  8. Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received: I have made 2 qualifying purchases and have yet to receive a code. It has been over 10 days as stated in the promotion. Yes i have verified the items qualified and the accounts are the same....
  9. No 10$ Microsoft credit for borderlands handsome collection pre order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No 10$ Microsoft credit for borderlands handsome collection pre order: We never received our 10$ credit for pre ordering borderlands handsome collection. 1cf3c0a5-4cb1-42e9-af9b-3f0d92cb8a7e
  10. Borderlands 2 and Pre Sequel Ruse by microsoft!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Borderlands 2 and Pre Sequel Ruse by microsoft!!: So the other day I was in the Xbox one store and saw that Borderlands 2 and Borderlands Pre Sequel were both free games. I added them to my account and downloaded them both. Now a week later I've...