Microsoft bring back the Snap feature for Xbox Series X.

Discus and support Microsoft bring back the Snap feature for Xbox Series X. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Snap feature was a much loved feature which Xbox One had its in early days. However, Microsoft took it away in one of the monthly firmeware... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by smileskybird, Sep 3, 2022.

1. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest

The Snap feature was a much loved feature which Xbox One had its in early days. However, Microsoft took it away in one of the monthly firmeware updates. Xbox Series X has 16GB GDDR6 high bandwidth memory, and a great CPU/GPU. The console is perfectly capable of multitasking much more easier than the Xbox One original console, which only had 8GB slow DDR3 memory and a weaker CPU/GPU. And Microsoft is capable of making software improvements through the monthly updates. What happened to the idea of Xbox being an "all in one entertainment system"?

:)

smileskybird, Sep 3, 2022
  2. Mister Quimby Win User

Bring snap feature back

Hey there Lemony!

Thank you for providing your feedback! In order for us to make sure that your suggestions get seen by the right folks, please go to
    Xbox Feedback. If you find that your idea or suggestion has already been posted, please feel to vote on it.

Thank you for understanding!
  3. KA7290181346-ec17-46 Win User

Bring back the snap feature, please.

Yep, need Snap back. Can't believe they remove key features like this.
  4. Walkers Woman Win User

Bring back the snap feature, please.

I agree! Half the time I'm wanting to game, someone else is wanting to watch tv. With the snap feature, we were able to do both...now gaming loses over tv watching.... so no more games
  5. AuraWolf Win User

What would you change?

Honestly I love everything about Xbox but I would bring back the snap feature if I could.
  6. OrochiX2002 Win User

Xbox snap feature

thats because they removed the snap feature for all of xbox its completely gone they need to bring it back i loved it
Thema:

1. Microsoft bring back the Snap feature for Xbox Series X. - Similar Threads - Microsoft bring Snap

2. Please bring Elder Scrolls Online to the Microsoft Store/Xbox App (PC)

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring Elder Scrolls Online to the Microsoft Store/Xbox App (PC): Hi! It would be great if Elder Scrolls Online would be available on the Microsoft Store/Xbox App (PC) because the Xbox App has regional prices, so the ESO Plus (ESO's premium membership) and the...
  3. cannot run halo infinite on xbox app for windows . it brings up a microsoft store game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot run halo infinite on xbox app for windows . it brings up a microsoft store game...: Cannot run halo infinite on Xbox app for windows it brings up a Microsoft store game service page? 9ac24b38-f8d7-49a2-bc72-03d3b6d443d7
  4. Can Microsoft bring back purchasing a console via insider app again?

in XboX Insiders
    Can Microsoft bring back purchasing a console via insider app again?: Trying to purchase a console through Microsoft but the bots swipe everything in a second. Wish we could register to have a chance to be selected to purchase a console. Similar to Sony Direct. I...
  5. Bring back download option in new Microsoft edge!

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back download option in new Microsoft edge!: Hi there Xbox community, please bring back the Download option in the new Microsoft edge, we need that Thanks! submitted by /u/Hour-Quarter3836 [link] [comments]
  6. Bring Back Highest Rated Games as a Primary Category in Microsoft Store

in XboX Insiders
    Bring Back Highest Rated Games as a Primary Category in Microsoft Store: The new Microsoft Store made one change that really, really does not sit well with me. Many people will remember the several years, if not half a decade, of the games category that Witcher 3...
  7. Joining an active world in Minecraft brings up the Destiny 2 store page on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Joining an active world in Minecraft brings up the Destiny 2 store page on the Microsoft...: I just received an update while I was in the middle of playing on a world 2 of my friends were on, and predictably, I "left" the game when the update caused my Xbox to restart. The thing is, both...
  8. Microsoft bring mini ninjas to Xbox one pls

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft bring mini ninjas to Xbox one pls: make Microsoft see this so we can bring mini ninjas to Xbox one submitted by /u/InternetOk3545 [link] [comments]
  9. Microsoft and Facebook, make a deal and bring compatibility for VR Oculus and Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft and Facebook, make a deal and bring compatibility for VR Oculus and Xbox.: Microsoft and Facebook have partnerships with their gaming departments. Facebook is selling a stand-alone VR headset Oculus Quest 2 headset that is only $299.99. The headset is starting to gain...
  10. Unable to start up Insurgency Sandstorm (Brings me to Microsoft Store)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to start up Insurgency Sandstorm (Brings me to Microsoft Store): I bought Insurgency Sandstorm for The Xbox One and now that is out, I cannot access the game. It just takes me to the Microsoft store page where it says I have the game installed with the play...