Microsoft: can you find your ip address on xbox one, on windows 10\

Discus and support Microsoft: can you find your ip address on xbox one, on windows 10\ in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): can you find your ip address on xbox one, on windows 10\ Help me find the ip address for xbox one on windows 10... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by tavionthompson, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Microsoft: can you find your ip address on xbox one, on windows 10\

Microsoft (Routers): can you find your ip address on xbox one, on windows 10\
    Help me find the ip address for xbox one on windows 10

:)

tavionthompson, Mar 14, 2017
  2. DTM CRAZY123
    DTM CRAZY123 Guest
    Windows 10 apps and Xbox cannot log in

Put me on the list. My windows 10 can't find my Xbox One, even when I put in me Xbox ip address.

DTM CRAZY123, Mar 14, 2017
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Connect the console to his Xbox app on Windows

Make sure to turn on your Xbox One and connect it to the same subnet as your Windows 10 PC. If it’s turned on and connected to the same network, you may need to specify the IP address of the Xbox One. You
    can find the Xbox One’s IP address by going to Settings, selecting
    Network > Network settings, and then selecting Advanced settings.

Open the Xbox app on your PC. In the navigation pane, select
    Connection, enter the Xbox One IP address into the Xbox One not listed? Enter your console’s IP address box, and then select
    Connect.

For more help:

https://support.xbox.com/en-NZ/games/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-xbox-app-game-streaming

M3tal Daz3, Mar 14, 2017
  4. DTM CRAZY123 Win User

Windows 10 apps and Xbox cannot log in

Put me on the list. My windows 10 can't find my Xbox One, even when I put in me Xbox ip address.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Connect the console to his Xbox app on Windows

Make sure to turn on your Xbox One and connect it to the same subnet as your Windows 10 PC. If it’s turned on and connected to the same network, you may need to specify the IP address of the Xbox One. You
    can find the Xbox One’s IP address by going to Settings, selecting
    Network > Network settings, and then selecting Advanced settings.

Open the Xbox app on your PC. In the navigation pane, select
    Connection, enter the Xbox One IP address into the Xbox One not listed? Enter your console’s IP address box, and then select
    Connect.

For more help:

https://support.xbox.com/en-NZ/games/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-xbox-app-game-streaming
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Console Companion can't find Console after update bug.

Hi MetroSquash,

What update issue are you referring to? Has your Xbox One installed the October update?

Is Windows on your laptop up to date along with the companion app? Check for Windows updates under Update & security and check for app updates from the Microsoft Store app. Click on the 3 dots at the top of the window and select Downloads and updates and
    scan for updates.

If everything is up to date, make sure to turn on your Xbox One and connect it to the same subnet as your Windows 10 PC. If it’s turned on and connected to the same network, you may need to specify the IP address of the Xbox One. You
    can find the Xbox One’s IP address by pressing the Xbox button to open the guide, going to
    System > Settings > Network >
    Network settings
    , and then selecting Advanced settings.

Open the Xbox Console Companion app on your PC. In the navigation pane, select
    Connect.

Let us know if this helps!
  7. Spazpol Win User

Connecting to Xbox via Xbox app

Assuming both your surface and the xbox are on the same network. Can you go into a CMD window on the surface and ping the IP address of your xbox and get a response that they can both at least see each other on your network first?

Assuming yes, when you click to find your xbox and type in the specific IP address, what happens?
  8. taidara Win User

Need Help With DNS Settings when connecting to Mac with Ethernet.

Hey there Trophic!

You can do as ROZILLA suggested, this will work as well. However, you need to direct your Xbox Primary DNS to a DNS server. This can not be done by having your Xbox DNS settings set to automatic. The DNS server is your routers IP address or a public DNS
    server. You can open the Terminal window and type "dig" (without quotes). There you will find "Server" followed by its IP address (the router) and port number (#53) listed as well. Like this: ;; SERVER: 192.168.1.1#53(192.168.1.1).

You do not need to setup manually DHCP, only configure with DHCP. Open Terminal window and type ifconfig en0 (en0=wired, 0=zero). Below your APIPA address (169.254.xxx.xxx) you'll find the IP address for the airport (mine is currently 192.168.2.1). For your
    Xbox IP address you need to type in your inet number but with the last number being one digit higher (e.g. 192.168.2.2).

You will have a moderate NAT when sharing your internet connection using a Mac.
Thema:

Microsoft: can you find your ip address on xbox one, on windows 10\

1. Microsoft: can you find your ip address on xbox one, on windows 10\ - Similar Threads - Microsoft find address

2. Cant find the Disney+ app on my Xbox One Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find the Disney+ app on my Xbox One Microsoft Store: Ive been trying to find the Disney+ app on Microsoft Store through my Xbox but there doesn't appear to be one according to my search. Does anyone else have this problem/ can anyone help explain...
  3. a WiFi router made my Microsoft so it be Easyer to find the best router

in XboX Insiders
    a WiFi router made my Microsoft so it be Easyer to find the best router: this would be great because it would be Easyer to find a good router for xcloud, like some broadbands can't do the xcloud stuff so please not take this down submitted by /u/thecreeperkilr...
  4. Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.: Hi, So i bought red dead redemption in de microsoft store for the xbox one, my card was charged but i cant find my game. If i check my pruchase history it isnt showing the game, anyone can help...
  5. Microsoft Account cannot find my Xbox 360 Device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Account cannot find my Xbox 360 Device: I am logged into my account on both my PC and on my Xbox 360 console but the system cannot find it and I cannot get it to register to my account. 6cbf12a1-92d1-44fb-9f41-fd7eacbe7f94
  6. CAN MICROSOFT FIND OUT WHO REDEEMED MY CODE BEFORE I BOUGHT IT?

in XBoX Accessibility
    CAN MICROSOFT FIND OUT WHO REDEEMED MY CODE BEFORE I BOUGHT IT?: I need to know who used my xbox live code ... Or just the date it was redeemed... See, i need to prove it was already used before i got the card in the mail. So i can get my money back....
  7. I activated my Eon key on microsoft/redeem but i cant find it on the Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I activated my Eon key on microsoft/redeem but i cant find it on the Xbox: i have activated the key on microsoft/redeem but when i log in on xbox one i cant find it anywhere, can someone help me? 399b9984-0268-42af-b94c-96ed9fef2dc0
  8. Where can i find the gamefiles of a game downloaded from the Microsoft store Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can i find the gamefiles of a game downloaded from the Microsoft store Windows 10: Hi, i want to know if i can find the gamefiles of gears of war 4 installed on my Windows 10 machine from the store, i have looked everywhere but it seems like i cannot find them...
  9. Where do you find a listing of ALL purchases from Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do you find a listing of ALL purchases from Microsoft?: Specifically looking for in-game purchases from Windows 10 games. They aren't listed on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/. The listing was missing multiple in-game purchases from Win...
  10. My xbox has been stolen is there way I can find the IP address online for my microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox has been stolen is there way I can find the IP address online for my microsoft account?: My xbox was stolen and I would like to find the IP address. Can I do this from my xbox account? 82fad4e2-56f4-4d95-96ca-20182ddcaa93