Microsoft: Can't use my credit on Microsoft Store

Discus and support Microsoft: Can't use my credit on Microsoft Store in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Can't use my credit on Microsoft Store I have a $25 credit that I can't use even though I have called Microsoft and Xbox to help... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by DefendedLlama23, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Microsoft: Can't use my credit on Microsoft Store

Microsoft (Routers): Can't use my credit on Microsoft Store
    I have a $25 credit that I can't use even though I have called Microsoft and Xbox to help me. It expires tomorrow, and nobody can tell me how to access the credit. The last person said I had to contact Microsoft Rewards department through this forum. Please
    let me know who I can call to get this resolved.

:)

DefendedLlama23, Dec 26, 2016
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    microsoft store not using credit???

The website has not been updated to work with the new currency system. You have to use the console in order to use the money in your account.

Smwutches, Dec 26, 2016
  3. ZipzZilla
    ZipzZilla Guest
    microsoft store not using credit???

when I went onto the Microsoft store on my computer to buy a game, Skyrim, it would not let me use my credit on my account. I have more than enough money on my account but all it asks for is a credit card which I do not have. I know this is not directly
    involved for xbox360 besides for the game, every time I clicked forums for Microsoft page it led me to xbox.com, idk how but it did.

thanks ,

ZipzZilla, Dec 26, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft: Can't use my credit on Microsoft Store

1. Microsoft: Can't use my credit on Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Microsoft Can't credit

2. No matter how many apps/games are started, I simply can't get rid of Microsoft Store icon...

in XboX Insiders
    No matter how many apps/games are started, I simply can't get rid of Microsoft Store icon...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  3. Why can't there be a Farsi Language on the Xbox One or any of Microsofts Gaming Consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't there be a Farsi Language on the Xbox One or any of Microsofts Gaming Consoles?: tens of millions of people are already fluent with this language so why don't we add it to the list? 56fae805-6a7e-40d7-97e5-c1273a61a703
  4. I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox: Just needed to know Feels like i may have to buy it again d1c265ca-a1bb-474c-91b4-6cecf0f26d35
  5. I can't sign in into my Microsoft account in Minecraft in phones

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't sign in into my Microsoft account in Minecraft in phones: Can you help me because In minecraft in mobile device I can't sign in it just take me off and log me back to minecraft. e8880b3d-7d14-489e-a7c4-c60143677d16
  6. Can't redeem $5 microsoft/bing rewards credit

in XBoX Rewards
    Can't redeem $5 microsoft/bing rewards credit: I was referred over here by xbox support to hopefully find someone who can help me out. I recently redeemed my points on microsoft rewards on a $5 code. I got an email that says "congrats your $5...
  7. Why can't you buy backwards compatible games with credits/money on your Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't you buy backwards compatible games with credits/money on your Microsoft account: Why is it that if you want to buy a 360 or OG Xbox game on Xbox One you have to provide your credit card info? why can't you purchase these games with the credit/money on your Microsoft account?...
  8. Can't find anything except In-Game DLC content to buy with my Microsoft Credit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find anything except In-Game DLC content to buy with my Microsoft Credit: When I bought and redeemed a $25 Xbox Gift Card to put credit on my Xbox 360 account, I had no problems and the money appeared in my account. The problem is that I can't use it to buy anything. I...
  9. Why can't I pay for the 1 month gold for 1 dollar with my Microsoft credit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I pay for the 1 month gold for 1 dollar with my Microsoft credit: I have $1.68 cents Microsoft credit left on my Xbox one and they have a deal to get Xbox gold live for $1.00 for a month but instead they ask me to pay with a debit card /credit or pay pal but...
  10. Can't use the credit from a Microsoft Pre paid card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use the credit from a Microsoft Pre paid card: I have been waiting for the Microsoft advocacy team to resolve an issue for several months and am not getting anywhere. Before deciding to escalate this to the BBB and any other channels I can...