Microsoft cash problem and game pass

Discus and support Microsoft cash problem and game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got email that my $1.35 Microsoft cash is being expired whys that i dont think its fair to people to spending hard earned cash on a Microsoft gift... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ❤NYOTENGU❤LOVER❤❤I❤LOVE❤N, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Microsoft cash problem and game pass

I got email that my $1.35 Microsoft cash is being expired whys that i dont think its fair to people to spending hard earned cash on a Microsoft gift card after redeem it just be taken from them fix it your xbox players need be rewarded better instead of bs Microsoft rewards program have them use their game points why Microsoft rewards pays out less i made other about Microsoft rewards not getting rewarded right and game pass not able play game pass games after been removed but with xbox gold free game after they download but after get removed but xbox player can still can play it why can't game pass games be played after been removed kind of bs

:)

❤NYOTENGU❤LOVER❤❤I❤LOVE❤N, Jan 27, 2021
  2. Real Dangerr Win User

What would be a good incentive for achievement hunters?

I would say give them $20 Microsoft cash or 1 month of ultimate game pass.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Problems using Microsoft Cash for buying games

It depends on what you're trying to buy. The One/website have never been updated to work with the Microsoft account balance for 360 content. You would have to use a 360 in order to buy 360 (or original Xbox) content. If it's One content, you should have
    no problem using it.
  4. sduranpro Win User

Problems using Microsoft Cash for buying games

It depends on what you're trying to buy. The One/website have never been updated to work with the Microsoft account balance for 360 content. You would have to use a 360 in order to buy 360 (or original Xbox) content. If it's One content, you should have
    no problem using it.
    I guess is that then, so the only solution is using the 360 itself? (Yes, it is for a 360 game)
  5. Sleepyjippie Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Complete Add-Ons Collection Does not add all the DLC like advertised

Hi Witcher and the rest,

just got of the phone with microsoft.

The problem cannot be solved by microsoft.

they offered me a return of the price i paid for the complete pack.

Microsoft states they can not solve the problem, the problem lies with teh developer (playground Games). because telling me in have to contact playground games and not having a solution they could only offer me a cash back.

i put the cash back on hold and will try to get a hold of playground games.

they will be the only one that can solve this.

i will let everbody know when they have a solution(or not)
  6. TrippIE Win User

microsoft cash

how much is the movie youre trying to buy? In some states or country(depending on where you live) you will be taxed and goes by the tax rates in your state or country if that is the case. You will have to add more money onto your MSA or add a card and do
    a split transaction on the account, just note some movies and games do not do split transaction so be careful there that it might charge your card the full price.
Thema:

Microsoft cash problem and game pass

1. Microsoft cash problem and game pass - Similar Threads - Microsoft cash problem

2. Furious against Microsoft planning xbox live crash for making cash against their customers

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Furious against Microsoft planning xbox live crash for making cash against their customers: Hello! I am so angry because they put a free weekend for Hunt:Showdown and I couldnt enjoy it anymore. It has taken me 1 and a half weekend to download for only a 45 min play. Once I wanted to...
  3. Microsoft Rewards Points Did Not Redeem In Cash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Points Did Not Redeem In Cash: Hi I don't know where else to go, because the Xbox Support doesn't really have this kind of problems in their choices. Anyway,I just redeem 23,900 Microsoft Rewards points for a gift card of...
  4. Microsoft: How do I convert my points into cash?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: How do I convert my points into cash?: Microsoft (Routers): How do I convert my points into cash? How do I turn the points of achievement I had before becoming part of Xbox Live Rewards in cash? I have a total of 5655 points, 5155...
  5. Xbox reward gems cashed in over week ago still no Microsoft cards

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox reward gems cashed in over week ago still no Microsoft cards: I used my VIP gems to buy 2 $5 Microsoft cards. it said 96 hours to get them it's been 9 days. I still haven't received them. 3a290ff1-546e-495a-bafe-d0018f010933
  6. 5164 credits...no cash in Microsoft account

in XBoX Rewards
    5164 credits...no cash in Microsoft account: 5164 credits but no money in my account.. f38ac0ac-4981-474b-b218-763ec53f813e
  7. Please deposit my credits for Jan purchases and convert all to Microsoft Point cash

in XBoX Rewards
    Please deposit my credits for Jan purchases and convert all to Microsoft Point cash: Please convert my January purchases to credits then convert all credits to Microsoft point cash. 947462fe-e2bd-4ad2-96a2-0e0665333f08
  8. If I have 2% cash back doesn't that apply for the Xbox one x I bought on Microsoft store

in XBoX Rewards
    If I have 2% cash back doesn't that apply for the Xbox one x I bought on Microsoft store: thanks for closing the other post so quick. 74a73c7b-162a-4df0-91ce-f434715a1c1b
  9. How to Convert Microsoft Rewards Points to Cash for Purchases on Live?

in XBoX Rewards
    How to Convert Microsoft Rewards Points to Cash for Purchases on Live?: Good afternoon, I own more than 30,000 points in the rewards program and would like to know how you can transfer those points to the game purchases on Live? 902b30db-50a5-4a46-8e58-4a6c0cdb42c9
  10. Problems using Microsoft Cash for buying games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems using Microsoft Cash for buying games: Hey, recently I bought money card for Xbox live, and Im tryin to buy some games in internet, but i cant because its says that I have no payment source enabled, then I hit in "change payment mode"...