Microsoft casual game bingo

Discus and support Microsoft casual game bingo in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I like 100's of other gamers are experiencing "Cannot connect to server" when trying to fix this problem. Microsoft fixed it five days ago but it has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MichaelTurnbull, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Microsoft casual game bingo

I like 100's of other gamers are experiencing "Cannot connect to server" when trying to fix this problem. Microsoft fixed it five days ago but it has gone back to the original issue, is it Microsoft or the publisher? I have tried to reset the game and
    even deleted it and downloaded a new game with the same problem. Does anyone at Microsoft pay attention to all the complaints they receive?

:)

MichaelTurnbull, Sep 16, 2020
  2. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Microsoft Bingo

Hello ArmandRoux,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We're sorry to hear that Microsoft Bingo is having issues. Microsoft Bingo is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with this issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Microsoft Bingo

Hello TonedTable0,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Microsoft Bingo is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with this issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

All bingos

Hi Stormier,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question with the gifts on Bingo. You could post on the

Microsoft casual games community
    for Bingo to find out more information about this topic. They deal strictly with all the casual games and are helpful.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Friends list

6. XBF Leonzo G Win User

For many months, cannot Watch Ads in MS Bingo (for tickets, coins)

Hello KimMcC,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Sorry to hear about the on going problem with watching advertisements. Microsoft Bingo is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Game Community
    will be able to assist with any issues or questions. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

Microsoft casual game bingo

1. Microsoft casual game bingo - Similar Threads - Microsoft casual game

2. Microsoft Jigsaw casual game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw casual game: Microsoft casual jigsaw game wasn't fully loading. Upon talking to a technician he suggested I reinstall the game. I asked him if by doing so I'd loose all my gold bar reward points and he said he...
  3. problem actually signing on to microsoft casual games,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem actually signing on to microsoft casual games,: The games install but I cannot sign on. it just keeps trying to sign on. I have the latest updates. I had win 10 mode s but got rid of that system and went to win 10 home....
  4. Microsoft Casual Games Premium Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games Premium Jigsaw: I have been trying for over two years now to get issues with this game resolved and I have never ever received a response. And as far as I can tell, no one else who has reported the same issues...
  5. How to restore Microsoft Casual Games from a back-up on previous computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to restore Microsoft Casual Games from a back-up on previous computer: I had to get a new computer and I have a back-up from my previous one. I have downloaded two of the games I play from Microsoft Casual Games, but although the stats for one is up to-date, none of...
  6. Microsoft Casual Games on iPad crashes at end of every advertisement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games on iPad crashes at end of every advertisement: I have an iPad Mini with MS Solitaire loaded. At the end of a non MS advert - in this case Newmarket Holidays, the app crashes to a black screen. I have to Power Off the iPad and restart to get...
  7. Microsoft Casual Games Stopped Working - Jigsaw, Minesweeper and others

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Casual Games Stopped Working - Jigsaw, Minesweeper and others: Will this get fixed soon? The big issue is the inability to get the games to run. I am using Windows 10 on a high-powered PC with high speed internet. The games have been running fine for years...
  8. Microsoft Casual Games=error 0x8007139f

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Casual Games=error 0x8007139f: I use Xbox to play solitaire and word games. I cannot get into the word games without getting the error code 0x8007139f. I've tried numerous solutions given to me by youtube, but nothing makes a...
  9. Microsoft Casual Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games: Is there a way to reset statistics in Microsoft Casual Games? 34b05bcb-e373-4388-bb7c-3844c2700568
  10. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Casual Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft Casual Games: For the past week, I was unable to log on any Microsoft Casual Games except Solitaire Collection. It always tells me to go to xbox.com to log in but it doesn't work....