Microsoft Casual Games=error 0x8007139f

Discus and support Microsoft Casual Games=error 0x8007139f in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I use Xbox to play solitaire and word games. I cannot get into the word games without getting the error code 0x8007139f. I've tried numerous solutions... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by yon16, Mar 4, 2019.

1. yon16
    yon16 Guest

I use Xbox to play solitaire and word games. I cannot get into the word games without getting the error code 0x8007139f. I've tried numerous solutions given to me by youtube, but nothing makes a difference. I've uninstalled the Microsoft Word Games
    and also Microsoft Mahjong. But, it won't let me reinstall them without getting the error message again. Can someone help?

:)

yon16, Mar 4, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello yon16,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We noticed that there is
    another thread
    that was created by this account in regards to the same issue. We will be locking this thread due to it being a duplicate thread. We are more than happy to provide assistance on

the other thread
    that was created by this account. Thank you again, and we look forward to hearing from you.
  3. XBF Leonzo G Win User

I cannot start Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challanges

Hello PursuantParty52,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Microsoft Jigsaw is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with any errors that occur on casual games. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. XBF Leonzo G Win User

how to fix error 121003 on Soliaire collection?

Hello EnidReed,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. The
    Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with all errors related to the Microsoft casual games. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. Tallsoldier Win User

ERROR 0x8007139f help

I am getting this error when trying to startup movies and TV.
    I am getting the same error when trying to start Films & TV. I have uninstalled and installed numerous times with no success on both the internal and external drives.

Works ok on my XBOX One X but not my new XBOX One X
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

error code 0x8007139f

There are a couple things you can try. Please go through each item on the list one by one and see if they resolve your problem, each. Resetting the app (step 1) I have seen work most often for users having similar issues. I'd also
    ask and have you check if you can successfully sign into the Xbox app for your platform, and if there are any errors listed in the Xbox App under Settings > Network.

1. I would recommend trying to reset the app. If you go to Settings > Apps and then find MS Bingo in the list, highlight it and click "Advanced options". On that page, scroll down a little bit and click "Reset". From there, when that
    is done, try and launch the game and see if you're still seeing the issue.

2. Please click Start > type Troubleshoot and click it > go to the bottom and click Troubleshoot Windows Store Apps > see if it fixes any problems for that app or shows an error that wasn't fixed.

3. Please press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog. Type WSReset.exe and click on OK. The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the store cache has been reset.
    Try the app after that.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Casual Games=error 0x8007139f - Similar Threads - Microsoft Casual Games=error

2. Microsoft Casual Games on iPad crashes at end of every advertisement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games on iPad crashes at end of every advertisement: I have an iPad Mini with MS Solitaire loaded. At the end of a non MS advert - in this case Newmarket Holidays, the app crashes to a black screen. I have to Power Off the iPad and restart to get...
  3. Microsoft Casual Games Stopped Working - Jigsaw, Minesweeper and others

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Casual Games Stopped Working - Jigsaw, Minesweeper and others: Will this get fixed soon? The big issue is the inability to get the games to run. I am using Windows 10 on a high-powered PC with high speed internet. The games have been running fine for years...
  4. Microsoft Casual Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games: Is there a way to reset statistics in Microsoft Casual Games? 34b05bcb-e373-4388-bb7c-3844c2700568
  5. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Casual Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft Casual Games: For the past week, I was unable to log on any Microsoft Casual Games except Solitaire Collection. It always tells me to go to xbox.com to log in but it doesn't work....
  6. Microsoft Casual Games -Jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Casual Games -Jigsaw: Have 800000 points on the game but it stopped loading and now I cant do the my puzzles or the daily challenges. When I try to load it either freezes the screen with the magenta background of...
  7. Microsoft Casual Games: especially Mahjong and Ultimate Word games

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Casual Games: especially Mahjong and Ultimate Word games: I'm having problems with both of these games. I click on app to open the game, it does not opened. I have reset both games and deleted them from my computer. Restarted my computer. Go to the...
  8. Achievements across all Microsoft casual games are not logging correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements across all Microsoft casual games are not logging correctly: I downloaded Microsoft Bingo yesterday and though I have many achievement none are registering to my xBox Live account. I want my gamer points. I also downloaded Microsoft Ultimate Word Games...
  9. How do I extend a premium subscription for a Microsoft Casual Games product?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I extend a premium subscription for a Microsoft Casual Games product?: For any of the Microsoft Casual Games, if a user has the premium subscription already but it has not yet expired, and that user wants to purchase another year of the premium subscription to extend...
  10. Microsoft Casual Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games: Microsoft Sudoku keeps locking up and then crashing. I've restarted my computer and my computer is up to date. Plus I have Norton 360 to help keep my computer safe. It's not just Microsoft...