Microsoft Casual Games: especially Mahjong and Ultimate Word games

Discus and support Microsoft Casual Games: especially Mahjong and Ultimate Word games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm having problems with both of these games. I click on app to open the game, it does not opened. I have reset both games and deleted them from my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by gapch12, Jul 10, 2018.

1. gapch12
    gapch12 Guest

I'm having problems with both of these games. I click on app to open the game, it does not opened. I have reset both games and deleted them from my computer. Restarted my computer. Go to the store, my library and downloaded the games. They will open
    up and I can play them. Then if I put my computer to sleep, then wake it up and go to these apps, they will not open.

This has been going like this ever since the April update to Windows 10. Now since I have the latest update to Window 10 it is not better.

I just wish I could play these games when I wish.

:)

gapch12, Jul 10, 2018
  2. 0x87DD0005

Same problem here in Arizona. No problem signing into Microsoft Solitaire or Microsoft Mahjong; only the Ultimate Word Game.

Martha in Sun City AZ, Jul 10, 2018
  3. connessione (Connection)

microsoft mahjong casual games x pc non si connette dice errore 104_107

Translation

microsoft mahjong casual games x pc non si connette dice errore 104_107

maria fiorenza garghetti, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Microsoft Casual Games: especially Mahjong and Ultimate Word games

PalmettoBling, Jul 13, 2018
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Sounds like you've done most troubleshooting steps listed here, but there is also an App troubleshooter you can run, found at the bottom of this article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027498/microsoft-store-fix-problems-with-apps

Run that, and it will at least provide information back to Microsoft about the issue for a potential resolution.
  6. Martha in Sun City A Win User

0x87DD0005

Same problem here in Arizona. No problem signing into Microsoft Solitaire or Microsoft Mahjong; only the Ultimate Word Game.
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Cheaters

Sounds like one of the Microsoft casual games. (Ultimate word games, Solitaire collection etc, etc)
  8. XBF Leo G Win User

Problem loading Daily Challenge for Microsoft Ultimate Word

Hello DDan_1950,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, The

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with this issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  9. XBF George L Win User

Ultimate Word Game Daily Challenges

Hey pvc!

Hey check out our support information regarding this Microsoft Casual Game

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

Please let us know with a reply if you continue to have issues
Thema:

1. Microsoft Casual Games: especially Mahjong and Ultimate Word games - Similar Threads - Microsoft Casual Games

2. Microsoft Casual Games on iPad crashes at end of every advertisement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games on iPad crashes at end of every advertisement: I have an iPad Mini with MS Solitaire loaded. At the end of a non MS advert - in this case Newmarket Holidays, the app crashes to a black screen. I have to Power Off the iPad and restart to get...
  3. Microsoft Casual Games Stopped Working - Jigsaw, Minesweeper and others

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Casual Games Stopped Working - Jigsaw, Minesweeper and others: Will this get fixed soon? The big issue is the inability to get the games to run. I am using Windows 10 on a high-powered PC with high speed internet. The games have been running fine for years...
  4. Microsoft Casual Games=error 0x8007139f

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Casual Games=error 0x8007139f: I use Xbox to play solitaire and word games. I cannot get into the word games without getting the error code 0x8007139f. I've tried numerous solutions given to me by youtube, but nothing makes a...
  5. Microsoft Casual Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games: Is there a way to reset statistics in Microsoft Casual Games? 34b05bcb-e373-4388-bb7c-3844c2700568
  6. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Casual Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft Casual Games: For the past week, I was unable to log on any Microsoft Casual Games except Solitaire Collection. It always tells me to go to xbox.com to log in but it doesn't work....
  7. Microsoft Casual Games -Jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Casual Games -Jigsaw: Have 800000 points on the game but it stopped loading and now I cant do the my puzzles or the daily challenges. When I try to load it either freezes the screen with the magenta background of...
  8. Achievements across all Microsoft casual games are not logging correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements across all Microsoft casual games are not logging correctly: I downloaded Microsoft Bingo yesterday and though I have many achievement none are registering to my xBox Live account. I want my gamer points. I also downloaded Microsoft Ultimate Word Games...
  9. How do I extend a premium subscription for a Microsoft Casual Games product?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I extend a premium subscription for a Microsoft Casual Games product?: For any of the Microsoft Casual Games, if a user has the premium subscription already but it has not yet expired, and that user wants to purchase another year of the premium subscription to extend...
  10. Microsoft Casual Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games: Microsoft Sudoku keeps locking up and then crashing. I've restarted my computer and my computer is up to date. Plus I have Norton 360 to help keep my computer safe. It's not just Microsoft...