Microsoft Casual Games Stopped Working - Jigsaw, Minesweeper and others

Discus and support Microsoft Casual Games Stopped Working - Jigsaw, Minesweeper and others in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Will this get fixed soon? The big issue is the inability to get the games to run. I am using Windows 10 on a high-powered PC with high speed internet.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OldRocketgeek, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Microsoft Casual Games Stopped Working - Jigsaw, Minesweeper and others

Will this get fixed soon? The big issue is the inability to get the games to run.
    I am using Windows 10 on a high-powered PC with high speed internet.
    The games have been running fine for years and I too have tons of gold and bought many Jigsaw collections.
    I do the daily challenges every day until … this problem. A few days ago there was a message that Xbox Live had made an update.
    I surmise that there is something incompatible that messes with the Microsoft authentication, the cloud storage, Xbox live avatar (I am on PC) and the way the game logs you in. The bottom line is Microsoft Casual Games are honked up; Jigsaw – dead, Minesweeper
    – dead, Solitaire – works fine, Mahjong -ok sometimes and Sudoku keeps toggling between fine and losing all of my data.
    With the powerhouse Microsoft name on all of these games it makes me wonder just how incompetent up this company has become.

:)

OldRocketgeek, Jun 21, 2019
  2. CPedrick Win User

Hi Brad,

It is not true the the Microsoft casual game community can or is doing anything about these issues with Microsoft Jigsaw. I have a fast computer also, and every single month there are issues with this game. Every month it loses my progress in the Daily
    Challenges. I have reported issues every month.

When they upgraded the puzzle levels, they didn't update the Achievements. So there are now three Achievements which are impossible becuase they refer to the previous highest levels and not the current ones. And I have reported this constantly also.

Bottom line? When it is time to pay for a renewl to this game, I won't. Which is a shame because it really is very relaxing after doing very complicated work.

It is obvious that no one at is minding this game and no one really cares about fixing it's issues. Probably the main reason why so many people give up using it after a short time.

And the main reason why Microsoft hasn't seen more reports on this issue is because it is impossible to report issues from within the game or even with Xbox. Finding a way to report issues is difficult ( I had to Google my issues) and time consuming.
    When people are playing on short breaks, there is no time for this.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Rocket,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend to post on the
    Microsoft casual games community
    . They deal specifically with these games and are very helpful.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello ,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread.
    We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues on your own thread.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  5. IllFish1 Win User

since last update I can't get the daily challenge for jigsaw and solitaire new world challenge

Same problem over here...

I can't open the daily chalenges. its start loading but automaticly closes jigsaw.

other things seem to work normal.

the other microsoft games are working normal (minesweep, solitair, mahjongh)
  6. TMS 1977 Win User

0xC03F300D error code logging in to Microsoft Mahjong

I get this error code when starting up jigsaw and mahjong on windows 10.

On the laptop with windows 8 they still work.

The other microsoft games like minesweep en solitaire and jackpot all work fine under 10 and 8.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Casual Games Stopped Working - Jigsaw, Minesweeper and others - Similar Threads - Microsoft Casual Games

2. Microsoft Casual Games on iPad crashes at end of every advertisement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games on iPad crashes at end of every advertisement: I have an iPad Mini with MS Solitaire loaded. At the end of a non MS advert - in this case Newmarket Holidays, the app crashes to a black screen. I have to Power Off the iPad and restart to get...
  3. Microsoft Casual Games=error 0x8007139f

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Casual Games=error 0x8007139f: I use Xbox to play solitaire and word games. I cannot get into the word games without getting the error code 0x8007139f. I've tried numerous solutions given to me by youtube, but nothing makes a...
  4. Microsoft Casual Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games: Is there a way to reset statistics in Microsoft Casual Games? 34b05bcb-e373-4388-bb7c-3844c2700568
  5. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Casual Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft Casual Games: For the past week, I was unable to log on any Microsoft Casual Games except Solitaire Collection. It always tells me to go to xbox.com to log in but it doesn't work....
  6. Microsoft Casual Games -Jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Casual Games -Jigsaw: Have 800000 points on the game but it stopped loading and now I cant do the my puzzles or the daily challenges. When I try to load it either freezes the screen with the magenta background of...
  7. Microsoft Casual Games: especially Mahjong and Ultimate Word games

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Casual Games: especially Mahjong and Ultimate Word games: I'm having problems with both of these games. I click on app to open the game, it does not opened. I have reset both games and deleted them from my computer. Restarted my computer. Go to the...
  8. Achievements across all Microsoft casual games are not logging correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements across all Microsoft casual games are not logging correctly: I downloaded Microsoft Bingo yesterday and though I have many achievement none are registering to my xBox Live account. I want my gamer points. I also downloaded Microsoft Ultimate Word Games...
  9. How do I extend a premium subscription for a Microsoft Casual Games product?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I extend a premium subscription for a Microsoft Casual Games product?: For any of the Microsoft Casual Games, if a user has the premium subscription already but it has not yet expired, and that user wants to purchase another year of the premium subscription to extend...
  10. Microsoft Casual Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games: Microsoft Sudoku keeps locking up and then crashing. I've restarted my computer and my computer is up to date. Plus I have Norton 360 to help keep my computer safe. It's not just Microsoft...