Microsoft Casual Games

Discus and support Microsoft Casual Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to reset statistics in Microsoft Casual Games? 34b05bcb-e373-4388-bb7c-3844c2700568 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TriableEarth061, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Microsoft Casual Games

Is there a way to reset statistics in Microsoft Casual Games?

:)

TriableEarth061, Feb 20, 2019
  2. FrumpyMarlin5 Win User

Microsoft Casual Games

I have the same problem, You can't beat your best time if the app locks up for minutes at a time.
  3. JohnnyXeo Win User

Microsoft Casual Games

Was going to suggest making a new account if yoy didn't provide that link.
  4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Microsoft Casual Games

Hi Earth,

Thanks for reaching out and responding to us. We understand this must be frustrating since there is not much information. However, I looked into this for you and I did find another thread that was similar. Please take a look at

How to reset FreeCell stats in Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Take a look through the thread above and let us know if it helps :)
  5. Spazpol Win User

Microsoft Casual Games

Is there a way to reset statistics in Microsoft Casual Games?
    Not that I am aware of. What game are you trying to reset?
  6. TriableEarth061 Win User

Microsoft Casual Games

Klondike and Free Cell. Thanks
Thema:

Microsoft Casual Games

1. Microsoft Casual Games - Similar Threads - Microsoft Casual Games

2. Microsoft Casual Games on iPad crashes at end of every advertisement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games on iPad crashes at end of every advertisement: I have an iPad Mini with MS Solitaire loaded. At the end of a non MS advert - in this case Newmarket Holidays, the app crashes to a black screen. I have to Power Off the iPad and restart to get...
  3. Microsoft Casual Games Stopped Working - Jigsaw, Minesweeper and others

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Casual Games Stopped Working - Jigsaw, Minesweeper and others: Will this get fixed soon? The big issue is the inability to get the games to run. I am using Windows 10 on a high-powered PC with high speed internet. The games have been running fine for years...
  4. Microsoft Casual Games=error 0x8007139f

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Casual Games=error 0x8007139f: I use Xbox to play solitaire and word games. I cannot get into the word games without getting the error code 0x8007139f. I've tried numerous solutions given to me by youtube, but nothing makes a...
  5. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Casual Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft Casual Games: For the past week, I was unable to log on any Microsoft Casual Games except Solitaire Collection. It always tells me to go to xbox.com to log in but it doesn't work....
  6. Microsoft Casual Games -Jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Casual Games -Jigsaw: Have 800000 points on the game but it stopped loading and now I cant do the my puzzles or the daily challenges. When I try to load it either freezes the screen with the magenta background of...
  7. Microsoft Casual Games: especially Mahjong and Ultimate Word games

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Casual Games: especially Mahjong and Ultimate Word games: I'm having problems with both of these games. I click on app to open the game, it does not opened. I have reset both games and deleted them from my computer. Restarted my computer. Go to the...
  8. Achievements across all Microsoft casual games are not logging correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements across all Microsoft casual games are not logging correctly: I downloaded Microsoft Bingo yesterday and though I have many achievement none are registering to my xBox Live account. I want my gamer points. I also downloaded Microsoft Ultimate Word Games...
  9. How do I extend a premium subscription for a Microsoft Casual Games product?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I extend a premium subscription for a Microsoft Casual Games product?: For any of the Microsoft Casual Games, if a user has the premium subscription already but it has not yet expired, and that user wants to purchase another year of the premium subscription to extend...
  10. Microsoft Casual Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games: Microsoft Sudoku keeps locking up and then crashing. I've restarted my computer and my computer is up to date. Plus I have Norton 360 to help keep my computer safe. It's not just Microsoft...