Microsoft charged me, but I cannot use the game I bought.

Discus and support Microsoft charged me, but I cannot use the game I bought. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Alright guys, so this one its a little bit difficult to explain, so I bought RDR 2 Special edition using mi ultimate pass, however, it expired a couple... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DanielTorres313, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Microsoft charged me, but I cannot use the game I bought.

Alright guys, so this one its a little bit difficult to explain, so I bought RDR 2 Special edition using mi ultimate pass, however, it expired a couple of days ago, the thing is, the game ITS on my profile, as you can see below, but if I try to download
    it, it shows as if I didn't buy it. Then I checked, the game its not on the list of my purchases, I only have the bank's email notifying me of my payment. I don't know what to do, I cant contact Microsoft support in Latin America nor ask for a refund. Please
    Help!!

Microsoft charged me, but I cannot use the game I bought. [​IMG]

:)

DanielTorres313, Jul 1, 2020
  2. DanielTorres313 Win User

I bought the full game using gold's discount, so game + DLC, I had the basic game that was included on the game pass,
  3. McMillJon Win User

so I bought RDR 2 Special edition using mi ultimate pass, however, it expired a couple of days ago
    Hi Daniel,

When "purchasing" games through the use of the ultimate game pass or even game with gold. You must have an active Xbox live gold or ultimate game pass subscription to be able to still play the games.

When you say "bought". Did you get it for free or was it at a discounted rate?

Hope this helped.
  4. MizzEvilGigglez Win User

Hmmm. That's upsetting that you cant contact them. Not even through email? Maybe try getting the pass and see what happens?
  5. HxC KAYLA Win User

Did you get a purchase confirmation email?

This would def be something you’d want to contact support for.. You can also log in to your microsoft account on a browser and check your purchase history
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Daniel.

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. As Toni stated if you got it on game pass and subscription ran out. Then that is why you are unable to play the game. However, you state you purchased the game but are unable to find the record of the purchase on your

order history
    . In this case you will need to reach out to support either by chat or requesting a call. We here on the forums do not have the tools for this issue.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

1. Microsoft charged me, but I cannot use the game I bought. - Similar Threads - Microsoft charged cannot

2. I accidentally resent my order of Xbox Live Gold using Microsoft Rewards. Will it charge me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally resent my order of Xbox Live Gold using Microsoft Rewards. Will it charge me...: So I recently purchased a 1-month subscription of Xbox Live Gold for 8,500 Reward points. As I was reviewing my order, I accidentally pressed the resend button. Will this take away another 8,500...
  3. Faulty Microsoft Play and Charge Kits, Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty Microsoft Play and Charge Kits, Xbox One: Bought three of these at the start of March. None of them now work. They're basically expensive ways to convert wireless controllers into wired controllers. Even my wireless hoover lasted...
  4. Microsoft Charging Stand Battery cover never came.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Charging Stand Battery cover never came.: On 4/21 I received my Xbox charging stand. However the free battery cover was not included. So I called MS Store support and put in a ticket. I then called a couple of weeks later and was told...
  5. Microsoft Xbox multiple charges.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Xbox multiple charges.: Multiple charges on Microsoft Xbox which were not purchased by me. Purchased one product and it charged me 54 times for the same thing. Then it happened again. Purchased a product one time and it...
  6. Lost games, and being charged twice for my Microsoft uktra.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost games, and being charged twice for my Microsoft uktra.: The first thing I am looking into. I have been charged twice for my Microsoft ultra today and I can't get a live support to find out why. The second thing. I recently had to change my account...
  7. Microsoft force charged me Gold subscription, I see it in my paypal, but I dont see It on...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft force charged me Gold subscription, I see it in my paypal, but I dont see It on...: How can I talk directly with microsoft? The money I had in my debit card was for another important purpose and Microsoft just decided to charge a ghost gold subscription it doesnt appear in my...
  8. Why Microsoft charge the same price as what buying as taxes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why Microsoft charge the same price as what buying as taxes: Hello, im in Connecticut, fir some reason when trying to buy a 10$ worth of robux it says $9.99 plus application taxes so i have to buy it with 20$. e361c52f-b954-443a-8df7-a9d427d425bf
  9. Microsoft has charged me 3 times for something I never bought!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft has charged me 3 times for something I never bought!: Since September of this year Microsoft has randomly charged me on multiple occasions. It doesn’t show up in my order history either. I have lost almost 50 AUD because of this. Here are all of the...
  10. Account Blocked: Microsoft charging bank account but cannot unblock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Blocked: Microsoft charging bank account but cannot unblock: I have two Xbox Live Gold accounts: one for me and one for my kids. My account is 3 years old. It has been blocked due to 'too many password attempts' for approximately two years. The email...