Microsoft: claim

Discus and support Microsoft: claim in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): claim Hello, can you forward this message to the concerned departments because I can not find where to write it in your site. My... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by xXx coyote76 xX, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Microsoft: claim

Microsoft (Routers): claim
    :)

xXx coyote76 xX, Feb 26, 2017
  2. supersoulfly
    supersoulfly Guest
    supersoulfly, Feb 26, 2017
  3. Dangerous Alan, Feb 26, 2017
  4. Dangerous Alan Win User

Every retail xbox can be used for development, self-publishing included too

5. GetOnYurrKneees Win User

halo 4 server problem?

everyone need to contact the FTC and make a complaint on 343 studios...claim its a fraudulent company. both Microsoft and XBOX claim NO affiliation with this company. yet Microsoft created it in 2007.
  6. spec24 Win User

Everyone has this problem now?

Microsoft claims they don't know what's going on.
  7. pkvas Win User

Need help, few questions

It will give a warning before it overheats or so Microsoft claims
  8. Whitey Black Win User

Elite controller 2

claim warranty to Microsoft if you feel the control is defective
Thema:

Microsoft: claim

1. Microsoft: claim - Similar Threads - Microsoft claim

2. Suing Microsoft in Small Claims Court?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suing Microsoft in Small Claims Court?: Hello, Local attorney here. Anyone have experiences to share filing suit against Microsoft in their state small claims court? Quick details: Bought new Xbox One X late last year. It’s still...
  3. Reclamación a Microsoft por una tarjeta de regalo de un mes gratis de Xbox live gold (Claim...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reclamación a Microsoft por una tarjeta de regalo de un mes gratis de Xbox live gold (Claim...: Se que lo que estoy haciendo no vale para nada. Pero bueno dejo mi caso por escrito.Compre la consola en junio y cuando la compre me venia una tarjeta de regalo con un mes gratis xbox live gold y...
  4. when will microsoft get around to actually fixing these issues like they claim to have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when will microsoft get around to actually fixing these issues like they claim to have...: i've reset my modem,cleared my alternate mac address,i am hard lined to my modem and i still cannot play games online or even stay in a party chat without getting disconnected,will you people...
  5. Cannot claim Microsoft Rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim Microsoft Rewards points: I have completed the challenges for 2 quests now and it wont let me claim the points after clicking the button in app. How do i get this to work? 945cc9d4-e304-4b91-9958-ca269e9c229f
  6. How do I get in touch with CORPORATE to report scam with person claiming to be Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get in touch with CORPORATE to report scam with person claiming to be Microsoft...: Was charged for a renewal fee on OLD Xbox - tried to get membership fee back and was charged an additional $150. The person confirmed the were a Microsoft employee working on a recorded line....
  7. Microsoft account appears maliciously 'claimed' as someone else's child.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account appears maliciously 'claimed' as someone else's child.: Early this year it came to my attention that my MS account was being claimed as a child in an unfamiliar 'family'. I received some help for my issue in June of this year (fixed the age listed on...
  8. Microsoft Rewards not letting me claim points for a purchase I made in April

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards not letting me claim points for a purchase I made in April: I have downloaded microsoft rewards after seeing it appear on my dashboard on Xbox home. I am loving the app so far but have had one trouble with it. I have bought and installed sea of thieves...
  9. Microsoft pulls $321 bait and switch. Small claims court?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft pulls $321 bait and switch. Small claims court?: Long messy story, but let me summarize: 2 year old Xbox One dies. Bought a new Xbox One S at Best Buy. 3 month old Xbox One S dies. Contacted support. They offered to replace as part of the...
  10. How to file legal claim against Microsoft/Xbox, for taking the money but no games

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to file legal claim against Microsoft/Xbox, for taking the money but no games: My son bought games on Xbox through my paypal account, I didn't know about that so filed a claim through paypal. Paypal said those are valid charges and didn't refund the money, paypal sent the...