microsoft collection games

Discus and support microsoft collection games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my wife & I cannot play the games at the same time. we are on the same account. we use to be able to. 7e3f6d31-8d33-4955-997a-69bd23209c4e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ronnie & LeciaSmith, May 17, 2019.

1. microsoft collection games

my wife & I cannot play the games at the same time. we are on the same account. we use to be able to.

:)

Ronnie & LeciaSmith, May 17, 2019
  2. xShyBoo Win User

For as far as I know this is only possible if one person is on Xbox one and one on Xbox 360.. you can't keep the same account logged in on two Xbox consoles at the same time.. you might need to make a second account and add the account as home Xbox (which
    has the games on it) ^-^
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Ronnie & Lecia,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with launching the Microsoft collection games with the same account. To help clarify the issue:

• Are you using two different devices?
    • Do you receive any error messages?

Check out this article for more information:
    Set up accounts

Let us know so we may be able to further assist.
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Microsoft solitaire collection

5. XBF Leo G Win User

[Mod Removed - Personal Information]

Hello Walmar,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Microsoft Solitaire Collection is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will assist with this issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. MistaCelestial Win User

Using 2 computers?

Thema:

1. microsoft collection games - Similar Threads - microsoft collection games

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Pyramid Game, Deck Difficulty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Pyramid Game, Deck Difficulty: I have a Gateway laptop and am having a problem with the Solitaire collection, Pyramid Game. Since the Solitaire Collection was updated I have been having a problem. The Pyramid Game will not...
  3. Game Statistics For Microsoft Solitare Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Statistics For Microsoft Solitare Collection: I've noticed in the statistic field of other players that even though they did not complete the event they still scored 100 percent complete of all games played. Am I reading the statistics...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection is no longer playable. Screen flickers on both game and Ads.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection is no longer playable. Screen flickers on both game and Ads.: I think MSC was updated and since then it has been unplayable. Put it back the way it was or fix the problem. Either way Ads are not playable either so Ad money down the drain....
  5. Microsoft solitare collection counts incorrect solving times with the would tour games from ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitare collection counts incorrect solving times with the would tour games from ...: I tried to play microsoft solitare collection, world tour, today, in xbox with windows10, i.e. tripeaks game with the newly issued outlay and I realized that the counted time is totally incorrect....
  6. Games not loading on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not loading on Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I cannot get the games to load for the daily challenges on Microsoft Solitaaire collection. I get to the screen where you choose your game but when I hit on the game I want it goes to a blank...
  7. Microsoft Games, Solitaire Collection Groups!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Games, Solitaire Collection Groups!: My Roommate and I are big Microsoft Solitaire Collection Players. We share an office in our home and love to play and get a little competitive. However, I started playing a short time after she...
  8. Can't join any game in Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join any game in Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Good day. I can't join any game in Microsoft Solitaire Collection. When I click to any game, the loading screen won't disappear. It's loading forever, literally. I clicked on a game and left it to...
  9. Tripeaks game on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tripeaks game on Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I can go on Klondike Classic solitaire, free cell, Pyramid, and Spider, but I can't get Tripeaks to come up. It use to come up like the others, so can you check on it and get it fixed....
  10. error downloading game data (Microsoft Solitaire Collection)

in XBoX on Consoles
    error downloading game data (Microsoft Solitaire Collection): I have started receiving this error message today. I have restarted my Microsoft Surface Pro, which seems to have made no difference. I can play other solitaire games, like Events, but not my...