Microsoft Complaints Procedure?

Discus and support Microsoft Complaints Procedure? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can anyone advise the correct procedure to raise a complaint to Microsoft? 493a6088-2ca1-453a-9cf6-3eaa14bf446f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RoaringSugar8, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Microsoft Complaints Procedure?

Can anyone advise the correct procedure to raise a complaint to Microsoft?

:)

RoaringSugar8, Jul 4, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. orion796 Win User

file a complaint

hahahaha file a complaint lol..dont bother microsoft dont read the file a complaints
  3. firehart123 Win User

My xbox has been banned, WHY?!

okay does microsoft have to fully investigate all complaints before making a ban or do they just take the complaints as true?
  4. PatriotSH529 Win User

Unavailable Games

Unfortunately not much can be done, you could file a complaint and have friends in the region file complaints to get Microsoft's attention
  5. JumboGeoduck895 Win User

What is going on with BINGO?

Same complaint from me about BINGO. But also i have a complaint about Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges. I've made the complaint but as with BINGO, the silence from Microsoft is deafening! They really do not seem to care... why do they bother
    to host these forums when they never respond?
  6. orion796 Win User

Report Hacking

microsoft do not look at file a complaint..FACT
Thema:

Microsoft Complaints Procedure?

1. Microsoft Complaints Procedure? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Complaints Procedure

2. Xbox/microsoft complaints dept.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/microsoft complaints dept.: How coming when you want to complain about anything to do with Microsoft or Xbox you can never get intouch with them, i have tried on numerous occasions and i get sent to the enforcement page...
  3. How do i make complaint against Microsoft Xbox community the ambassadors are not doing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i make complaint against Microsoft Xbox community the ambassadors are not doing...: Infact there going out of the way to break rules and regulations ff2c5ef6-67db-41fc-a4fb-0f2af4da3b97
  4. How do I submit a complaint/feedback to Microsoft about their products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I submit a complaint/feedback to Microsoft about their products?: This is really vague, but how do I put feedback in a place where Microsoft has a shot of seeing it? I had my 3rd xbox controller in less than 2 years break on me (this one in less than 4 months...
  5. I would like to know how to make a complaint to microsoft corporate office

in XBoX Accessibility
    I would like to know how to make a complaint to microsoft corporate office: My son is an player on x box who was repeatedly bullied and then complained about. He received two x box ban's. I being the parent did some investigation and found who this little boy was and...
  6. making a complaint against microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    making a complaint against microsoft: so microsoft is a multinational, multi billion dollar company yet it doesn't have a complaints department?? so after a few hours with customer support the best they can come up with is an...
  7. 2Wire: where we can sand a complaint for racist again microsoft

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: where we can sand a complaint for racist again microsoft: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): where we can sand a complaint for racist again microsoft i'm a french canadian and everytime i spook my language with other french people , we always have a english gamer...
  8. i want to make a complaint in how i was being treated by microsoft workers about my suspended ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to make a complaint in how i was being treated by microsoft workers about my suspended ...: i wanna make a complaint about how i have been treated for the past 12 hours that i have been trying to sort my suspended account when i was being abused about my mental health.. as i said i was...
  9. Microsoft's Xbox Live File A Complaint/Enforcement Action Is An Abuse Mechanism for Online ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft's Xbox Live File A Complaint/Enforcement Action Is An Abuse Mechanism for Online ...: I recently received the following notification from Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team: Communication ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2017‎ ‎9‎:‎30‎:‎29‎ ‎AM[td]Enforcement Detail :- This account engaged in...
  10. Dear Microsoft. I was currently banned from Xbox live due to a harassment complaint ban.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Microsoft. I was currently banned from Xbox live due to a harassment complaint ban.: I don't need to be banned till the 25th of this month. I would like my current ban to be removed for goodgood, as I do not cause any verbal abuse and am sure some people just reported me for no...