Microsoft complete

Discus and support Microsoft complete in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i purchased my xbox series x two weeks ago from smyths toy store and they dont offer any extended warrenty after finishing the call they said i can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sampike2, Feb 22, 2021.

1. sampike2
    sampike2 Guest

Microsoft complete

So i purchased my xbox series x two weeks ago from smyths toy store and they dont offer any extended warrenty after finishing the call they said i can buy microsoft complete from microsoft store

Just rang microsoft store now and im being told im not aloud to purchase microsoft complete because i didnt buy my xbox from them thats pretty **** if they had xbox series x in stock from there then i would of brought from there with the extended warrenty

Has anyone had any idea on how to purchase it or any other extended warrenty or any know any emails so i can send them an email as im getting know where on the phone

thanks

:)

sampike2, Feb 22, 2021
  2. IceStorm III Win User

Microsoft Not Complete Help!

http://myservice.xbox.com
    , then check your console to see if it has Microsoft Complete on it. Seems to not be working for me right now, but that could just be me as I've had problems with that site due to the large number of consoles I have registered.
  3. LongTimeGamer Win User

Microsoft Complete Coverage

Hi Brad,

Im still within the 45 days. I've been trying for weeks to click on the warranty link in the store and every time it says something went wrong on our end. Ive even tried going online to Microsoft Store and and clicking the middle link "within 45 days"
    and it says safari can't open this web page. I contacted store support and they referred me to xbox support and I can't seem to get it resolved there either. Why can I go to the store on my Xbox, follow the warranty link and then get an error every time
    I try to buy??
  4. kingvas78 Win User

Then you will never ever buy another product again because most have multiple support lines, which in your case may be the best option.....
  5. UnitiveColt842 Win User

It says I have no registered devices but when I try to register it then it tells me this device is already registered to me.
  6. kingvas78 Win User

So if just sit's and collects dust then why extend the warranty?
Thema:

Microsoft complete

1. Microsoft complete - Similar Threads - Microsoft complete

2. Microsoft Rewards Challenges not completing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Challenges not completing: The Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War reward challenge is not working. I've tried to activate the punch card and it does nothing, I purchased the 1100 minimum Call of Duty Points and also played the...
  3. Microsoft Store Won't Complete It's Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Won't Complete It's Update: It Keeps Saying I Need To Free Space Even Though I Have Almost 200 Gigs Free Also Rainbow Will No Longer Load After Its Update Either...Getting An 0x87af000d Code For That Which Doesnt Seem To...
  4. Series X no power now can’t put Microsoft complete on the replacement provided by microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X no power now can’t put Microsoft complete on the replacement provided by microsoft: Hoping someone can help. my son was one of the lucky ones to get a series X for christmas however, after setting it up the console switched itself off and has had no power since. The original...
  5. Game pass games will not load/ complete lack of support for series x problems by Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass games will not load/ complete lack of support for series x problems by Microsoft: I am beyond frustrated and am completely disappointed that i cannot speak to a live person or even get a live chat to help with this issue. microsoft is not providong any support for a very...
  6. Microsoft Bing app punch card not completing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Bing app punch card not completing: I have installed the app. I have done the quiz. I have completed 5 searches. But the punch card wont complete. It says, install completed. Quiz completed. But searches stay a 0/5. I have done more...
  7. Adding Microsoft Complete to my Xbox Series X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Adding Microsoft Complete to my Xbox Series X: I pre-ordered an Xbox Series X from Target back in September. A couple of weeks ago, I tried adding Microsoft Complete to my device, but I was told I could not add Microsoft Complete as it had...
  8. Series X Microsoft Complete for the UK, can you get an extended warranty.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Microsoft Complete for the UK, can you get an extended warranty.....: Has anyone else who's bought a Series X or S at launch in the UK been able to buy the extended warranty (MS complete) for it? If so, how!? I bought mine from GAME (retail) and they couldn't...
  9. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Second Time My Progress Was Completely Wiped Out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Second Time My Progress Was Completely Wiped Out: I have been playing this game for several years -- was close to 500 level on WORDAMENT and 300 on JUMBLE. It is connected to the XBOX console and I am a Premium Player. About 3 months ago, I...
  10. Microsoft Sudoku not retain/displaying completion progress in Calendar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku not retain/displaying completion progress in Calendar: When I have completed a daily challenge in Microsoft Sudoku and then exit Sudoku, my completion does not show in the Calendar when I re-enter Sudoku Daily Challenge. I do not have this problem in...