Microsoft: connection to server issues

Discus and support Microsoft: connection to server issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): connection to server issues I've uninstalled it yet I keep having the same problem. Connection to server try again if still having... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ajacman, Oct 24, 2016.

1. ajacman
    ajacman Guest

Microsoft (Routers): connection to server issues
    I've uninstalled it yet I keep having the same problem. Connection to server try again if still having issues. Go toUh oh... that shouldn't have happened.. So that's what I've done and here I am.

:)

ajacman, Oct 24, 2016
  2. 1-Bad-Mutha
    1-Bad-Mutha Guest
    The dashboard really needs some work

The quality of the Xbox dashboard depends on your internet. Worse it runs, more likely you’ll also run into issues like shots not counting on games running off of Azure servers. The major ISPs in America are consistently getting away with throttling consumers. When you connect to a Microsoft server, your ISP will hop you through multiple other servers or hubs to get there. Wherever there is high congestion, you could get throttled. Getting throttled in one spot will ruin the entire connection.

It’s more an issue of American shit internet infrastructure and there’s not one thing Microsoft can do at this point outside of building a UI that doesn’t rely on the internet like Sony does.

1-Bad-Mutha, Oct 24, 2016
  3. Alpha.07
    Alpha.07 Guest
    Dedicated servers? Then why the lag and connection advantages?

Dedicated servers are not going to solve all latency issues. If you have a shitty connection, you have a shitty connection. No server is going to fix that.

Alpha.07, Oct 24, 2016
  4. XBF George L Win User

Server Connection Issues Microsoft Bingo

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you are having trouble with some features in your Bingo game is that correct? I recommend you take this situation to the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    post in there comments section and see if a member of the community or the Casual Games Support team can give you a bit more insight to the situation. Hope this helps!
  5. ooGRACIEoo Win User

Try contacting
    Xbox Support
    to see if they know of anything that is going on with those servers.
    Xbox Support dude says all servers are up and running. They referred me to contact the maker of the game and explain the issue to them. This is a huge runaround with both sides trying to pass the buck to each other instead of attempting to fix the issue,
    which loads of people are having. Thanks for trying to help.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Try contacting
    Xbox Support
    to see if they know of anything that is going on with those servers.
  7. XBF Leslie D Win User

Microsoft bingo server connection issue

8. HyruleBalverine Win User

Returned to Game AGAIN

The game has been having some issues with server connections of late; Microsoft has been working to resolve these.
Thema:

1. Microsoft: connection to server issues - Similar Threads - Microsoft connection server

2. Server Connection Issues Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server Connection Issues Microsoft Bingo: For a week now, I have been getting the error message about not being able to connect to the Bingo server. Today, I get the same message and simply cannot connect, where other days after a few...
  3. server connection error Microsoft bingo

in XBoX on Mobile
    server connection error Microsoft bingo: Split from this thread. i have been playing Microsoft Bingo for almost a full week & it was working just fine until today.... Now all the sudden no matter what i do, i keep getting the server...
  4. server connection error Microsoft bingo

in XBoX on Mobile
    server connection error Microsoft bingo: i have been playing Microsoft Bingo for almost a full week & it was working just fine until today.... Now all the sudden no matter what i do, i keep getting the server connection error.... I've...
  5. Microsoft bingo server connection issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft bingo server connection issue: Hello . . . . . , for the past 2 days there has been a conection issue when attempting to logon to the server. On occasion there has been a connection drop out during play as well. Please a...
  6. Microsoft Bingo lost connection with XBOX and Bingo Server during game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo lost connection with XBOX and Bingo Server during game: Hi, For last 3 weeks all the users playing Microsoft Bingo are experiencing connection loss during the game. Due to this players are unable to start new game or complete game or open the...
  7. Cannot connect to the microsoft bingo server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to the microsoft bingo server: For the past day I haven't been able to connect to Microsoft Bingo server. This happened suddenly and without warning c676deb4-d353-4183-a892-c2aa48d1d164
  8. Microsoft Bingo won't connect to server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo won't connect to server: I try everything but the issue persist. I couldn't get connected somehow and it's happening everyday. What's going on???? Julia 13a04919-85fd-46d2-9de8-bcc1716e592b
  9. Microsoft Bingo, cannot connect to server.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo, cannot connect to server.: I had problems last night, connecting up to any country. I did manage to get onto France. I am in UK. But played one game, and then game frozen at the end of game. I could not collect my Bingo...
  10. Filed Case Number 1403390248 Regarding Problem with Microsoft Bingo and Server Connection.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Filed Case Number 1403390248 Regarding Problem with Microsoft Bingo and Server Connection.: Any chance someone from Microsoft Tech Support might read all the posts regarding the server issues with Microsoft Bingo and update all users regarding how this problem is going to be resolved as...