Microsoft Console 1

Discus and support Microsoft Console 1 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How Do I cancel this I nolonger play 8e9409c1-ce65-4491-ad4d-4c65396494c2 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LauraCelley, Jun 30, 2022.

1. LauraCelley
    LauraCelley Guest

Microsoft Console 1

How Do I cancel this I nolonger play

:)

LauraCelley, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Microsoft Console 1

Hello, LauraCelley. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I'm sorry, what exactly do you want to cancel?
  3. mgzin66 Win User
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Series X Warranty

If the console is brand new, then you automatically get a 1-year warranty with Microsoft.
  5. ThePouchBear Win User

Xbox One X ejecting issues

Unfortunately, it sounds like your console will need to be serviced by Microsoft. The console should come with a 1 year warranty if it was purchased new.
  6. smileskybird Win User

Real windows 10 os on Xbox(is it possible?)

Xbox 1 still needs its own custom special operating system. Genuine xbox 360 and xbox 1 consoles dont get viruses any reports are negligable, so far. Microsoft is pretty strict. According to wikipedia, Microsofts xbox live system bans consoles with modified
    hardware and software of unknown origin and which isnt official. But microsoft can easily update the UI on xbox 1 to make it look like a windows 10 UI.
Thema:

Microsoft Console 1

1. Microsoft Console 1 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Console

2. Microsoft is so focused on cloud gaming that it forgot about console hardware

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft is so focused on cloud gaming that it forgot about console hardware: Doesn't it seem like that? EVERY major xbox announcement is about Xcloud and things like 'XCLOUD GETTING A HUGE UPDATE' Seems like it forgot about us classic gamers...
  3. Issue Microsoft Edge Xbox console rewards login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue Microsoft Edge Xbox console rewards login: Why my account won't stay sync log in rewards everything working fine Microsoft didn't have update edge for long while in x box please getting fix soon thanks you very much. Everything is sync but...
  4. Cant access Microsoft rewards on my console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access Microsoft rewards on my console: Whenever i try to get into Microsoft Rewards it tells me to update my consoles location even though i have never changed it and it worked before. Also when i tried to get 5 dollars credit with my...
  5. When is Microsoft going to allow existing subscribers to cue up for a Series X console

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When is Microsoft going to allow existing subscribers to cue up for a Series X console: For MONTHS scalpers and bots have cornered the market on the trickle of XBox Series X being released to retailers. When is Microsoft going to allow subscribers to join a cue to buy one. Not just...
  6. Microsoft store not loading, restarting console hasn’t worked

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store not loading, restarting console hasn’t worked: When I open the Microsoft store in my Xbox one I keep getting the same screen, ‘something went wrong’ with a reload this page option (not that that does anything). I tried restarting my Xbox...
  7. Microsoft Store on Console system all of the installed games not showing Manage Button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store on Console system all of the installed games not showing Manage Button...: (This is my question post; I would like to know if anyone else is having this problem on their Xbox and if anyone have found anyway to fix this type of problem) Microsoft store on Xbox One X,...
  8. Microsoft Consoles

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Consoles: Is it true that Microsoft will not be making anymore consoles but will have old and new xbox games play on PC with Windows? I'm not sure if this is a rumor or not. but it does sound cool....
  9. Update your console's location - Microsoft Rewards App issue

in XboX Insiders
    Update your console's location - Microsoft Rewards App issue: I've seen this issue in here multiple times in the past, and was hoping to get some help. Roughly since the past weekend (April 10th) upon selecting the Rewards App on the Xbox, I am presented...
  10. Want to buy a game and new user of Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB Console All-Digital Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to buy a game and new user of Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB Console All-Digital Edition: Help - I'm daft ... when purchasing and online game for my Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB Console All-Digital Edition, am I just looking for one that is for the Xbox One as they do not seem to say...