Microsoft Contractors Listened in on Children Playing Xbox does this concern you?

Discus and support Microsoft Contractors Listened in on Children Playing Xbox does this concern you? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This doesnt really bother me, I stream and record my sounds anyways, so someone listening in to my on xbox might end up learning some bad Afrikaans... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by darkist1, Aug 26, 2019.

1. darkist1
    darkist1 Guest

Microsoft Contractors Listened in on Children Playing Xbox does this concern you?

This doesnt really bother me, I stream and record my sounds anyways, so someone listening in to my on xbox might end up learning some bad Afrikaans words.

As for it being around kids, if its real time, then perhaps this could be a good way to hear if trouble is happening.

:)

darkist1, Aug 26, 2019
  2. A Girl Tee Hee Win User

There is no such thing as privacy in this world anymore, everytime you download a app or anything you are giving permission to collect info. Im not a authority on the subject just my personal view. It does not bother me the least to be honest. I do not
    use cortana personally or have a kinect but if you have any kind of social media your privacy was out the window a long time ago.
  3. Gimpy_P Win User

I've never had an expectation of privacy with party or game chat, or any device that actively listens for trigger words. If your worried about them listening to your kids play, don't let them use a mic.
  4. Sarcast1cFox Win User

It doesnt really bother me, but I can see why it would bother some people. If companies are going to do this (Apple got busted doing the same thing) they need to be up front about it and have a way to let people opt out. Each device has a serial number,
    I wouldn't think it would be too hard for companies to let you opt out and block your devices serial numbers from being part of the review process.
  5. matthewiag Win User

I am not worried about people listening to me :)

I play online, use twitter, Facebook and use Voice Commands on many devices.

I have seen on Google and on Microsoft site were they see your Voice Commands and you can access them.
  6. Edgarour Win User

it's good news, in my opinion
Thema:

1. Microsoft Contractors Listened in on Children Playing Xbox does this concern you? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Contractors Listened

2. Microsoft Store And Microsoft Rewards Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store And Microsoft Rewards Apps: Hello- Of course it would fall during the month that we're tasked with the Cosmic Relief Challenge - but is anyone else having issues updating the Store and Rewards apps? I stopped them both,...
  3. my Xbox is stopped without warning by using Microsoft Edge and looking for some things on a...

in XboX Insiders
    my Xbox is stopped without warning by using Microsoft Edge and looking for some things on a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  4. Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?: I got ten thousands of reward points from playing xbox game pass and surfing the web with microsoft edge browser. But I want to buy me some google play gift card....
  5. Gift Cards in Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift Cards in Microsoft Rewards: Recently Microsoft rewards started doing this thing where if I buy a gift card, it automatically goes into my account, instead of giving me the code. But what if I want to actually give it as a...
  6. Microsoft Store 无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803F8001 [Translation - Microsoft Store cannot download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store 无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803F8001 [Translation - Microsoft Store cannot download...: 法下载地平线4,但是可以下载其他应用,错误代 0x803F8001 ______ [Translation - Unable to download Horizon 4, but other apps can be downloaded with error code 0x803F8001] [img] 88cbe8c2-d557-4e3e-bf17-b082c2c3361e
  7. Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?: Hi, I have an Xbox one with a PSU that finally gave up the ghost recently. The Xbox is out of warranty, which is fine, but I still want to get a proper MS replacement PSU as I've heard bad things...
  8. Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account: I purchased Minecraft a number of years ago and so got the windows 10 version for free, and it has worked on my previous laptop. I recently obtained a Hp Elitebook and now when I try to play it...
  9. Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.: Hi, So i bought red dead redemption in de microsoft store for the xbox one, my card was charged but i cant find my game. If i check my pruchase history it isnt showing the game, anyone can help...
  10. Usunięcie tagu gracza z konta Microsoft [Mod Removed-Removing the player tag from the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Usunięcie tagu gracza z konta Microsoft [Mod Removed-Removing the player tag from the...: Witam, chciałbym usunąć tag gracza z konta Microsoft. Nie zachowałem odpowiednie kolejności i przypisałem tag gracza w nowym XBOX ONE zamiast najpierw połączyć konto offline w starym XBOX 360....