Microsoft Contractors Listened in on Children Playing Xbox does this concern you?

Discus and support Microsoft Contractors Listened in on Children Playing Xbox does this concern you? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This doesnt really bother me, I stream and record my sounds anyways, so someone listening in to my on xbox might end up learning some bad Afrikaans... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by darkist1, Aug 26, 2019.

1. darkist1
    darkist1 Guest

Microsoft Contractors Listened in on Children Playing Xbox does this concern you?

This doesnt really bother me, I stream and record my sounds anyways, so someone listening in to my on xbox might end up learning some bad Afrikaans words.

As for it being around kids, if its real time, then perhaps this could be a good way to hear if trouble is happening.

:)

darkist1, Aug 26, 2019
  2. A Girl Tee Hee Win User

There is no such thing as privacy in this world anymore, everytime you download a app or anything you are giving permission to collect info. Im not a authority on the subject just my personal view. It does not bother me the least to be honest. I do not
    use cortana personally or have a kinect but if you have any kind of social media your privacy was out the window a long time ago.
  3. Gimpy_P Win User

I've never had an expectation of privacy with party or game chat, or any device that actively listens for trigger words. If your worried about them listening to your kids play, don't let them use a mic.
  4. Sarcast1cFox Win User

It doesnt really bother me, but I can see why it would bother some people. If companies are going to do this (Apple got busted doing the same thing) they need to be up front about it and have a way to let people opt out. Each device has a serial number,
    I wouldn't think it would be too hard for companies to let you opt out and block your devices serial numbers from being part of the review process.
  5. matthewiag Win User

I am not worried about people listening to me :)

I play online, use twitter, Facebook and use Voice Commands on many devices.

I have seen on Google and on Microsoft site were they see your Voice Commands and you can access them.
  6. Edgarour Win User

it's good news, in my opinion
Thema:

1. Microsoft Contractors Listened in on Children Playing Xbox does this concern you? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Contractors Listened

2. a WiFi router made my Microsoft so it be Easyer to find the best router

in XboX Insiders
    a WiFi router made my Microsoft so it be Easyer to find the best router: this would be great because it would be Easyer to find a good router for xcloud, like some broadbands can't do the xcloud stuff so please not take this down submitted by /u/thecreeperkilr...
  3. Microsoft rewards app on xbox not working

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft rewards app on xbox not working: I just want to know if is this is happening with everyone or is it just me. Today the microsoft rewards app on xbox stopped working it just didn't open. So i unisntalled it and tryed to get it...
  4. microsoft solitare collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitare collection: I can't log into Microsoft solitare collection. 293eba94-8129-4bd3-931d-b1a47f350fb2
  5. Random Xbox Gamertag associated with my Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Xbox Gamertag associated with my Microsoft Account: I have two microsoft accounts, one for work/professional purposes, and another that I use strictly for gaming purposes. My gaming account utilizes a separate email address and is properly linked...
  6. I accidentally used my Xbox mail to accept a gift instead of the microsoft mail address I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally used my Xbox mail to accept a gift instead of the microsoft mail address I...: Hello! I just got a gift from a friend (a special bundle for the game Sea of Thieves) I accidentally redeemed it with a different mail address than the one I have bought the actual game with....
  7. Why is signing into Microsoft on Minecraft awful so often

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is signing into Microsoft on Minecraft awful so often: The microsoft sign in often fails, prompting me to enter a code on another device 3-10 times a week- and more recently I am ALWAYS prompted if I would like to save purchases to my account or leave...
  8. Microsoft Repair Order - Accessories thrown away

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Repair Order - Accessories thrown away: I recently got my xbox one x repaired except in my return box I included everything that came with it. I lost my controller, power cable, and optical cable. I did not realize accessories would be...
  9. No Download for my Microsoft Game Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Download for my Microsoft Game Order: I have placed an order for Age of Empires: Definitive Edition, but can't find the download link for it in my order history. It does show my order and says "completed". I can't seem to get the...
  10. Microsoft Sweepstakes

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Sweepstakes: When will the winners of the XBOX STAR WARS JEDI BUNDLE be announced? And why is it that on the winners page that only the winners of 2 events are shown even though there are multiple events to...