Microsoft credits???

Discus and support Microsoft credits??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have not been able to pre order a game through my card due to a block of some sort and i was told the only way to make the purchase is to purchase it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TZ SourSkittle, Apr 15, 2019 at 11:43 PM.

1. Microsoft credits???

I have not been able to pre order a game through my card due to a block of some sort and i was told the only way to make the purchase is to purchase it through “microsoft credits”. I dont know what microsoft credits are except for the ones introduced in
    2005 that were then remove years later. I just need help understanding what microsoft credits are because the only thing close to that are the xbox gift cards.

:)

TZ SourSkittle, Apr 15, 2019 at 11:43 PM
  2. AbbyManheim Win User

Microsoft: microsoft bingo

Agreed. Either the server is a piece of ****, or it's programmed to dump rewards so that people pour money into the piece of **** game. Whoever is on this team at XBox/Microsoft should be fired. If I ran my servers like this, I'd be out of a job and living
    under a bridge.
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

microsoft

You will need to call support in your area ,with the card details.

If you are in the beta you will need to post in the beta forums for help.

EDIT,as you are in the beta,microsoft points are no longer available to you,you get the currency value instead.
  4. Dark destiny Win User

To Microsoft!

because your country agreed to the euro, a terrible decision
  5. SlimShady16 Win User

Microsoft

Thank you. Hopefully they resolve this.
  6. Edocsil 2020 Win User

microsoft

Hi. Playerunknown's Battlegrounds is a preview title not a final release of the game. This is advertised on the store page for the game. You can raise a complaint a support.xbox.com if you are still dissatisfied with your experience
Thema:

Microsoft credits???

1. Microsoft credits??? - Similar Threads - Microsoft credits

2. Refunding Microsoft account credit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refunding Microsoft account credit: I bought a dlc for a game, instead of just coming out of bank account it used the credit on my account as well. This was going to be used for something else , any way to renew this ?...
  3. Redeeming credit on Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming credit on Microsoft account: Went to Amazon to buy digital card for xbox one for my grandson to use. He lives in Fl.. I live in Oregon. Was directed to open a microsoft account which I did not want or need but could not go...
  4. to buy something on xbox one console or microsoft website with credit card from a another...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    to buy something on xbox one console or microsoft website with credit card from a another...: i have a uk xbox account and i live in hungary and i have a credit card with huf (hungary money) and possible buy a cod black ops 3 season pass to my uk account? and and if so, how much you need...
  5. I cant buy games in microsoft store with my credit card.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant buy games in microsoft store with my credit card.: I cant buy games over 50 turkish liras with my credit card since november. I am trying to buy assasin's creed origins when its 88 liras but i cant. I spoke to bank and they said that has nothing...
  6. Purchase problems despite sufficient credit on my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase problems despite sufficient credit on my Microsoft account: My dad transferred 10 Euro to my Microsoft credit account so that I could conduct a Name Change on my Minecraft account. However, the System is not letting me use that credit - it rather urges me...
  7. How do I change a voucher for Microsoft Gold to another form of credit from Microsoft

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do I change a voucher for Microsoft Gold to another form of credit from Microsoft: My 11 year old son bought a Microsoft gift card with his pocket money thinking he could buy games. Unfortunately he bought the Microsoft gold card not realising this was for a subscription. Is...
  8. Will my credit card information be saved and used by microsoft on any purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Will my credit card information be saved and used by microsoft on any purchase: I have a question if i use my credit card to microsoft will my information will be used and stored by the company 77f1a30c-7ce3-4363-bcb7-79b870edbe42
  9. How to Remove Credit Card Info With Microsoft When They Don't Need It

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Remove Credit Card Info With Microsoft When They Don't Need It: Split from this thread. I need a customer service representative to call me back at [Mod removed-personal information] concerning my billing account. c6fc56d3-6848-43f5-93e0-1df67e5ff3d2
  10. How do I use credit on my microsoft account to pay for an item that a member of my microsoft ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I use credit on my microsoft account to pay for an item that a member of my microsoft ...: My son received some x box gift cards for his birthday so I redeemed them on my account thinking that when he requests some V-bucks then I can approve the purchase rather than him spending them...