Microsoft curuption

Discus and support Microsoft curuption in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So recently my freind has recently experienced a Microsoft curuption and is not able to join others in a game. We have treid restarting the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AtlanticWolf, May 4, 2021 at 12:32 PM.

1. AtlanticWolf
    AtlanticWolf Guest

Microsoft curuption

So recently my freind has recently experienced a Microsoft curuption and is not able to join others in a game. We have treid restarting the xbox multiple times what should we do.

:)

AtlanticWolf, May 4, 2021 at 12:32 PM
  2. FreeGames4LIVE Win User

Game won't download

Do you have enough space on your storage device for the full game? If not, try making some rom for it. Either way, try deleting the curupt file, clearing your cache, and then redownloading the game.
  3. DrunkinSniper69 Win User

Why am I constantly being disconnected?!

Go to you're storage settings. Deleat destany, and all the updates. Redownload the updates and it will work after that. Just dealt with the same problem a half hour ago and I'm back online. It's a curuption In the update itself.
  4. ReaperUnleashed Win User

Curupted cloud save

I did it local by mistake and now I can't acess the cloud save I need it deleted
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Curupted cloud save

Hey there, you can actually delete your cloud saves yourself!

I pulled this from the cloud saves/games FAQ support page. https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-setup-and-play/cloud-game-saves-faq

"You can manage your data for individual games through My games & apps on your Home screen. Here's how:

1. On Home, select My games & apps.
    2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button
       on your controller, and then select
      Manage game & add-ons
    3. In the menu on the left side of the screen, scroll down to
      Saved data, then highlight the saved data for your gamertag on the right and press the
      A button  on your controller.
    4. You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:
      • Delete from console removes the local copy of this save. You can get it from the cloud the next time you play.
      • Delete everywhere removes your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.
      • Cancel leaves your data intact."
  6. RobertBuckalew Win User

Possibly noob question but cannot find answer

I would just hard reset xbox modem and router , clear at mac address , delete then re download profile.....that's about it .. , "clear persistent storage"....has worked some say ,...just some curupted data somewhere I'm thinking....you could also delete
    game saves if you want and see if that helps...
Thema:

Microsoft curuption

1. Microsoft curuption - Similar Threads - Microsoft curuption

2. Can't level up on Microsoft Klondike Solitaire

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't level up on Microsoft Klondike Solitaire: Ever since this month (May 2021) every time I play Microsoft Klondike Solitaire on Easy level I have 2 problems. 1) It is NOT playing Easy level, it's much too difficult to win. 2) It doesn't...
  3. Microsoft Store purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store purchase: I bought a game add-on but I didn't know that purchases weren't going through, and I still haven't received it. Just wondering if I will get my purchase after the problem is solved....
  4. Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store: My account is all of a sudden not allowed to play games. It says the person who bought this has to start the game but I am the person who bought this and it’s set to my home Xbox also?...
  5. Microsoft Family Gamepass Ultimate sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Family Gamepass Ultimate sharing: Okay so I invited my cousin to my Microsoft family so that he could share my Gamepass Ultimate subscription but every time he tries downloading gamepass games it says that he does not have the...
  6. microsoft account balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft account balance: MY question is where can I see when my account balance expires. Or how long is the average duration of the account balance? because I want to buy a $ 100 gift card to pay for my subscription but I...
  7. microsoft rewards winners.

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards winners.: I've entered a sweepstakes for a Ultra-High CyberPower PC and it says, sweepstakes ended on 2/10/2021 come back on or around 4/10/2021 to see who the lucky winner is. It still says results...
  8. My Microsoft balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft balance: I added money into my account and the money isn't there when I go on the store but when I go into my settings and check my money it's there so I can't buy a game sense there's no money when I go...
  9. Can't install Sea of Thieves via Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Sea of Thieves via Microsoft Store: Hello, So I've had to uninstall Sea of Thieves because of a bug, but now I can't reinstall it anymore. When I try to install it says "Acquiring License" and shortly after that it says "Error" and...
  10. Payment accepted By Microsoft for fallout 1st, but not accepted in the game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment accepted By Microsoft for fallout 1st, but not accepted in the game.: Help. Paid for fallout 1st with cc , my bank flagged as suspicious. cleared with the bank. Resubmitted to Microsoft,,was accepted ,said i was good for a year. Went to the game and says i dont have...