Microsoft Customer Service is horrible

Discus and support Microsoft Customer Service is horrible in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm new to XBox One and am already regretting my purchase. I've literally played the console 2 times and have had to call Microsoft twice on XBox Live... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MNBlueline89, Jan 15, 2018.

1. MNBlueline89
    MNBlueline89 Guest

I'm new to XBox One and am already regretting my purchase. I've literally played the console 2 times and have had to call Microsoft twice on XBox Live related issues. My current issue: I bought a prepaid code from Best Buy. The code is good, but XBox
    tells me to try again later. If I try later, then who knows if I'll get it to work, and the only reason I was redeeming it today was to get Back to the Future (which will no longer be free tomorrow).

I don't have time today to spend hours on this issue, yet I've already been waiting for 30+ minutes on the phone to talk to an "operator" at Microsoft (who will likely need to transfer me somewhere else). And been waiting for a person on chat for 20+ minutes.

I guess I'll try Playstation or Nintendo next time. Wonder what the return policy is at Target.

:)

MNBlueline89, Jan 15, 2018
  2. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

My xbox one console is only 6 months old and is broken. Microsoft will NOT honor the warranty and told me the console had been tampered with. I know for a fact that the console has never been touched besides just playing games. Very disappointed and I
    wont spend another dollar on anything they have to offer.

ReliableChain2, Jan 15, 2018
  3. BrianGunter
    BrianGunter Guest
    Horrible customer service

If your car company actual replaced a year old car, then you got extremely lucky. I call BS As well though.

As far as support and complaints go though, you were lied to and you're only wasting your time here. This is a community forum and nobody from MS is going to read your complaint.

BrianGunter, Jan 15, 2018
  4. XBF George L Win User

horrible horrible customer service

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Didn't know Apple made a gaming console.
  7. StolenStream31 Win User

Didn't know Apple made a gaming console.
    they did it failed it actually makes the Nintendo virtual boy look good

yes it flopped THAT hard
  8. Pheonixfire124 Win User

Sorry Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. error 80151006

I got the customer service number I went through a big line of questions that were confusing and then it tells me to call back later! Microsoft has horrible customer service
Thema:

1. Microsoft Customer Service is horrible - Similar Threads - Microsoft Customer Service

2. issues with customer service concerning microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    issues with customer service concerning microsoft account: Once again I am being asked to verify my account before i can log into my xbox live account. I know all the login info, but do not have access to the phone as i just switched to another carrier...
  3. Microsoft Customer Service has tanked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Customer Service has tanked: Please bring back the 1-800-4MY-XBOX support number. Using the internet sucks. Waiting for Microsoft to call me sucks. This change is a massive step backwards. f7d7f4f8-7a9b-41ec-95ed-2f44e89f1a44
  4. An open letter to Xbox and Microsoft customer services

in XBoX on Consoles
    An open letter to Xbox and Microsoft customer services: Having tried to contact through phone, virtual agent chat and Twitter DM and having no luck, clearly the only way to get any attention of Microsoft is through the community. Pasting my problem...
  5. Pathetic Microsoft customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pathetic Microsoft customer service: Why does this multi BILLION dollar company think it's ok let the community and gamers deal with their problems 24/7? Microsoft themselves will only call you on Thursday and Friday between 1pm and...
  6. Microsoft customer service is a JOKE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft customer service is a JOKE: since 7/19 I have contacted customer service everyday, and I have honestly never had a worse experience with customer support. My account says it's set to expire 6/08/18 (already passed) and wont...
  7. Microsoft = Poor Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft = Poor Customer Service: Wondering if anyone out there can help..... or just listen to me vent Last night I was trying to set up MineCraft so my daughter and I could play together. As far as I can tell the only way to...
  8. Microsofts customer service is an absolute joke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsofts customer service is an absolute joke: Brother gets banned while he's not even home to play, let alone the fact noone was home to play, but yet the logic doesn't go through your customer supports head, about sick of dealing with the...
  9. Open Letter to Microsoft about Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Open Letter to Microsoft about Customer Service: Dear Xbox, My name is Grant Groomes. I wanted to inform you of a recent experience I had with your product and Customer Support Team. I purchased an Xbox one X on launch day. I...
  10. Open Letter to Microsoft about Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Open Letter to Microsoft about Customer Service: Dear Xbox, My name is Grant Groomes. I wanted to inform you of a recent experience I had with your product and Customer Support Team. I purchased an Xbox one X on launch day. I...