Microsoft daily challenges

Discus and support Microsoft daily challenges in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My question is why did all of my completed microsoft solitaire games disappear two days ago? 3913d255-70e7-494d-9267-57322b312498 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CathyPalese, Feb 7, 2019.

1. CathyPalese
    CathyPalese Guest

My question is why did all of my completed microsoft solitaire games disappear two days ago?

:)

CathyPalese, Feb 7, 2019
  2. KTuch Win User

Accessing Solitaire Challenges - Error 002000

I am having the same issue but with Microsoft Minesweeper Daily Challenges. I can access the Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges.
  3. TexasMedic Win User

Daily Challenges not downloading

Update to this thread. Now, I'm also unable to access Daily Challenges in Microsoft Mahjong. The error message was:

There was a problem downloading Daily Challenge data. Please refer to error code: 016000
  4. LikableTiara894 Win User

daily challenges

cannot get into Microsoft spider solitaire daily challenges HELP
  5. BreezierGiant26 Win User

I cannot start Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challanges

I have not been able to download the Microsoft Jigsaw game daily challenges since Sept 30. I have uninstalled and installed the game 3 different times & it still will not download the daily challenges.
  6. JorindeMeyerbeer Win User

Daily Challenges

By today daily challenges in Microsoft Ultimate word games won't download.
Thema:

1. Microsoft daily challenges - Similar Threads - Microsoft daily challenges

2. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Tri Peaks 23/07/2019

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Tri Peaks 23/07/2019: Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Tri Peaks 23/07/2019 is impossible to complete if you’re on Windows 8.1 machine but if you’re on a Windows 10 machine it is possible to complete. For instance...
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Game - daily challenge download problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Game - daily challenge download problem.: The "Jumble" (bomb defusal) challenge for the 11 June MUWG daily challenge will not download. Both other daily challenges download fine (Wordament & Crosswords). Tried on-line chat to notify...
  4. Microsoft Daily Sudoku Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Daily Sudoku Challenge: Has anyone else had practically all their completed games for May deleted. This morning only the game for the 4th was showing as completed, when, last night, every day was completed up to the...
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenge: 3/29 Bomb Defusal Daily Challenge won't open. Other challenges were ok. I have uninstalled and reinstalled game but it still won't work. Did anyone else have this problem?...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Lock Up after latest Win-10 features update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Lock Up after latest Win-10 features update: Daily Challenge locks up, all other game options work fine. This happened after I install the latest update to Win Features Any Idea of why?? all orhter Xbox games like MS jigsaw work fine....
  7. Problem loading Daily Challenge for Microsoft Ultimate Word

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem loading Daily Challenge for Microsoft Ultimate Word: Microsoft Ultimate Word Daily Challenge will not load today. I've been trying for hours. Get a message "There was a problem loading Daily Challenge data. Please wait a few minutes and try again....
  8. Microsoft Mahjong-Daily Challenges will not load

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Mahjong-Daily Challenges will not load: Split from this thread. Ah! I had this problem too. You need to close the app completely and then restart it. Let me know if this doesn't work and I'll try to find you another solution. =)...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenges, October 13th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenges, October 13th: The Lock Breaker challenge seems to be broken. The challenge is to break the lock in 16 moves. I have tried this repeatedly during the day today, and once I get to 9 moves left (with 3 pieces to...
  10. daily challenges in the microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    daily challenges in the microsoft solitaire collection: I had the 1st 19 days finished for September and was starting the 20th day and had to restart my computer. when I opened up the game again all my progress was wiped out like I never did anything....