Microsoft daily challenges

Discus and support Microsoft daily challenges in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My question is why did all of my completed microsoft solitaire games disappear two days ago? 3913d255-70e7-494d-9267-57322b312498 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CathyPalese, Feb 7, 2019.

1. CathyPalese
    CathyPalese Guest

My question is why did all of my completed microsoft solitaire games disappear two days ago?

:)

CathyPalese, Feb 7, 2019
  2. KTuch Win User

Accessing Solitaire Challenges - Error 002000

I am having the same issue but with Microsoft Minesweeper Daily Challenges. I can access the Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges.
  3. TexasMedic Win User

Daily Challenges not downloading

Update to this thread. Now, I'm also unable to access Daily Challenges in Microsoft Mahjong. The error message was:

There was a problem downloading Daily Challenge data. Please refer to error code: 016000
  4. LikableTiara894 Win User

daily challenges

cannot get into Microsoft spider solitaire daily challenges HELP
  5. BreezierGiant26 Win User

I cannot start Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challanges

I have not been able to download the Microsoft Jigsaw game daily challenges since Sept 30. I have uninstalled and installed the game 3 different times & it still will not download the daily challenges.
  6. JorindeMeyerbeer Win User

Daily Challenges

By today daily challenges in Microsoft Ultimate word games won't download.
Thema:

1. Microsoft daily challenges - Similar Threads - Microsoft daily challenges

2. Microsoft Jigsaw daily challenges have had a screen crush and shift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw daily challenges have had a screen crush and shift: I have noticed since the end of July Jigsaw Update that the Microsoft Jigsaw screen has had an issue. Jigsaw now has a settings option on the home page.... (this is not the issue) The Daily...
  3. Microsoft Minesweeper Daily Challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper Daily Challenges: I switch computers often. When playing Microsoft Minesweeper Daily Challenges, the awards seem to only partially sync across computers. Any way to get stuff in sync?...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire, Daily Challenge - will not load after sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire, Daily Challenge - will not load after sign in: On the Microsoft Solitaire console , I can select Daily Challenge, the screen displays Loading, then stops, and exits completely. All other functions (e.g. playing different solitaire games )...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Update 1 May 2020 no longer allows me to play Daily Challenges

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Update 1 May 2020 no longer allows me to play Daily Challenges: Have been playing the Microsoft Software Collection for about 6 months on my laptop with Windows 10. No problems at all. The update on the night of 30 April 2020 - 1 May 2020 has left me with a...
  6. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games crashes when clicking on today's daily Bomb Defusal challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games crashes when clicking on today's daily Bomb Defusal challenge: I have been playing Ultimate Word Games (German version) today (Apr. 6, 2020). When clicking on today's "Bomb Defusal" challenge the games crashes: The loading screen appears, but that's it. After...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw - Daily challenge badges and coins not syncing

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw - Daily challenge badges and coins not syncing: I searched online but nothing helped so far - one suggestion was to post on the Microsoft Casual Games Community but Jigsaw is not listed in the games from the support tab. I have jigsaw set up...
  8. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Daily Challenges

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Daily Challenges: Since the beginning of March, I have been unable to load Daily Challenge Data. It says to retry in a few minutes, but it has now been 3 days. How can I get this working again. Not having any...
  9. Microsoft Mahjong ディリーチャレンジゲームの件[Translation-About Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong ディリーチャレンジゲームの件[Translation-About Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge Game: Microsoft Mahjong の起動時のデーターを同期していますの時間が1ヶ月程前から2分ぐらいかかるようになりました。以前は問題がなかったのですが よく解りません。 同時にMicrosoft Solitaire  Collectionのゲー もやっていますが何ら問題はありません。データー同期も以前と全く変わりません。 上記のゲー は両方ともプレミア 版を使用してます。...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw will not acknowledge a win with the Jigsaw Jammer daily challenges

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw will not acknowledge a win with the Jigsaw Jammer daily challenges: For the past month I have had trouble getting credit for successfully completing the Jigsaw Jammer daily challenges. After I win and it displays the fact that I won, when it goes to the screen to...