Microsoft Daily Solitaire Challanges:

Discus and support Microsoft Daily Solitaire Challanges: in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have played the daily challenges now for about 2 & 1/2 years, last year I had a perfect year and was aiming at the same for this year, but today I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ClancyFD, Jul 23, 2019.

1. ClancyFD
    ClancyFD Guest

I have played the daily challenges now for about 2 & 1/2 years, last year I had a perfect year and was aiming at the same for this year, but today I looked and somehow I missed something in March, so March is not perfect, is there someway that I can go
    back to March to fix it? Thank you.

:)

ClancyFD, Jul 23, 2019
  2. Ackis Win User

I think if you disconnect from the internet, change your system clock you'll be able to redo that months challenges. Not 100% sure if it still works, but it used to.
  3. rienz68 Win User

solitaire daily challange

Indeed on my surface pro 3 I have the same problem.; MS solitaire opens then plays the ad and then nothing 90 % of starting the game and getting worse and all the time when trying Daily challenges! I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and did restart in between.
    BTW

It plays OK on my old Surface
  4. Wolfscall Win User

solitaire daily challange

yes thank you im having the same problem aswell as theres no way of reporting this issue and it is getting annoying and there is no update as it seems to be the adverts are crahing it help please as im debating getting rid of the game and its unfair and
    its happens every time you load and re load and then if your lucky you can get to play the game on the 7th attempt of loading and re loading
  5. KTuch Win User

Accessing Solitaire Challenges - Error 002000

I am having the same issue but with Microsoft Minesweeper Daily Challenges. I can access the Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges.
  6. LikableTiara894 Win User

daily challenges

cannot get into Microsoft spider solitaire daily challenges HELP
Thema:

1. Microsoft Daily Solitaire Challanges: - Similar Threads - Microsoft Daily Solitaire

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge hangs on "Loading"

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge hangs on "Loading": Application event log has an "Application Hang" event when this happens. The Solitaire.log file has the following error: AdsAppComponent -- InterstitialAd::ErrorOccurred:...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Tri Peaks 23/07/2019

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Tri Peaks 23/07/2019: Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Tri Peaks 23/07/2019 is impossible to complete if you’re on Windows 8.1 machine but if you’re on a Windows 10 machine it is possible to complete. For instance...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Lock Up after latest Win-10 features update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Lock Up after latest Win-10 features update: Daily Challenge locks up, all other game options work fine. This happened after I install the latest update to Win Features Any Idea of why?? all orhter Xbox games like MS jigsaw work fine....
  5. Daily Challenges in Microsoft Solitaire

in XBoX on Windows
    Daily Challenges in Microsoft Solitaire: When I play Microsoft Solitaire on my laptop and win the daily challenges it will show up as won. But when I use my desk top it will show up that I did not win the daily challenges. This happens...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Daily Challenge that is unsolvable

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Daily Challenge that is unsolvable: According to Casual Games Support Page: (Support - Microsoft Solitaire Collection) Having Trouble with a Daily Challenge? All Daily Challenges are tested and guaranteed to be solvable, but...
  7. daily challenges in the microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    daily challenges in the microsoft solitaire collection: I had the 1st 19 days finished for September and was starting the 20th day and had to restart my computer. when I opened up the game again all my progress was wiped out like I never did anything....
  8. microsoft solitaire daily collections

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire daily collections: Microsoft Solitaire Daily Collections will not allow me to upgrade to premium. When I click to upgrade, it says I already own it & I cannot complete the purchase - yet I still have to sit through...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challengers "Ads will not Play"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challengers "Ads will not Play": Hello from Steve Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challengers "Ads will not Play" I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still the "Ads will not Play" Hopefully please someone can point me...
  10. How do I go back to previous months on Microsoft Solitaire Collection to do the previous daily ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I go back to previous months on Microsoft Solitaire Collection to do the previous daily ...: Hello! I'd like to know if there is a way to play the daily challenges for june and the other previous months. IBe had a Hewlett Packard for 6 years now and i really love this game and i'd like to...