Microsoft: Dear Microsoft

Discus and support Microsoft: Dear Microsoft in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Dear Microsoft (Scalebound) I have one thing I need to say to the workers of Microsoft.... your reasons for ending the release of... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Colonel Shamu, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Microsoft: Dear Microsoft

Microsoft (Routers): Dear Microsoft (Scalebound)
    I have one thing I need to say to the workers of Microsoft.... your reasons for ending the release of scalebound, which by the way was almost finished, are stupid.... look on YouTube... your fans are angered by all of your stupid decisions to end a game
    that we all had high hopes for you... I'm sorry to all of the platinum games members who worked hard on this project that was soon rejected. I want this game out and I feel anyone one we're to start a go fund me or anything I would support it 100%. Listen
    to your fans microsoft

:)

Colonel Shamu, Feb 4, 2017
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Dear Microsoft,

Do others use this controller? You may not be aggressive when you play but perhaps others are.

I know that when my son plays he has his own controller because he pushes a little too hard on the sticks.

onyxishere, Feb 4, 2017
  3. Tufty94
    Tufty94 Guest
    Dear Microsoft,

It's not that I'm aggressive, I take very good care of my things, I don't think I've ever been angry at a game in the past three years, I've never thrown my controller and I usually try to clean them too. It just won't connect. Tried multiple battery packs,
    tried re-syncing, the thing just doesn't want to connect.

Tufty94, Feb 4, 2017
  4. DESERT EAGLE 58 Win User

Dear Microsoft

NO Final Fantasy 14 = angry rant.
  5. The Kull Win User

Dear Microsoft

The technology was not there for MMORPG's on consoles before but with the new generation it will be. You already have elder scrolls online, destiny and the devision all coming to the Xbox One and that is just the beginning. Your plea was answered even before
    you asked it.
  6. Dark destiny Win User

Dear Microsoft

if you want MMORPGs play them on PC much better.
  7. Davee Cee Win User

Dear Microsoft

If I have spent more than you, can I ask for more FPS instead please?
  8. Skorch D62 Win User

Dear Microsoft,

@Mega1X,

I think the DRM is still an issue. For example, on the Xbox 360 if I am using my account my wife or child can go to another room and login to their accounts and play games without me having multiple copies of the same game. Downside there is they don't
    get to use my gamesaves.

On the Xbox One this issue has not been clarified. The way I understand this scenario is this: Say I'm watching TV on my Xbox One. My wife comes in and wants to play Lego Star Wars. If she goes to the other Xbox One in the house to play Lego Star Wars she
    has to pay full price in order to play the game, because she has to use her own account and install the game to the second console. Therefore I've purchased two copies of the same game. Does that mean if I have four family members that I need to buy the game
    four times? One for each account?

Also I can't lend my games to extended family like nieces, nephew's etc.

Doesn't sound that good to me.
Thema:

Microsoft: Dear Microsoft

1. Microsoft: Dear Microsoft - Similar Threads - Microsoft Dear Microsoft

2. DEAR MR SATYA NADELLA (MICROSOFT CEO) CAN YOU HELP US ! MAKE OUR ONLINE GAMING FAIR !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DEAR MR SATYA NADELLA (MICROSOFT CEO) CAN YOU HELP US ! MAKE OUR ONLINE GAMING FAIR !!!: Dear Mr Na della: I am a hardcore gamer.I love playing Friday the 13th online. My concern is the game is being corruptied! Friday the 13th has up to 7 counselors .The problem is "PARTY CHAT" here...
  3. Microsoft: Dear Mister Gates,

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: Dear Mister Gates,: Microsoft (Routers): Dear Mister Gates, It's very nice for you, that you belong to the richest people of the world. But do you know that you are leading a very POOR POOR POOR company? Nothing,...
  4. Dear microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear microsoft: my internet is off for a few days and therefore I can't even play my xb1 and can't play borderlands with my kids on the 360 because my character is dlc which is downloaded to my console...
  5. Dear Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Microsoft: Dear Microsoft I am a xbox enforcer and i have been watching and listening on xbox one for a long time and i just got a message from several people saying that two xbox users have been giving out...
  6. Dear Microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Microsoft.: If you remove this then it clearly means I will be switching over to playstation. After selling all xbox products. This hacking issue should be maintained by the xbox community. My account got...
  7. Dear Microsoft, Xbox players in Taiwan have been facing these issues for over a month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Microsoft, Xbox players in Taiwan have been facing these issues for over a month: Many of us cannot view the achievements section on our Xbox and the Xbox app correctly. Once we click on one of the games to view their achievements, the "loading ring" will spin for a long time,...
  8. Dear Microsoft, please do something with your products!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Microsoft, please do something with your products!!!: I was lucky that i got the afterglow ag7 gaming headset. Well i felt lucky then, now not anymore!! can't get it to connect. tried everything and still doesn't work. Don't know why, probably...
  9. Dear Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Microsoft: Dear Microsoft, this is coming from a costumer who is pissed off, annoyed, disspaointed because of this. I have been getting the error that says that my disk is "dirty or damaged" so the game...
  10. Dear Microsoft....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Microsoft....: I've been unable to send any messages to my friends for a couple of months now... I'm in good standing with my account, and am current with my security settings, and yet my messages still fail......