Microsoft designs an Xbox controller with Braille

Discus and support Microsoft designs an Xbox controller with Braille in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Microsoft designs an Xbox controller with BrailleNot all people who need braille are "blind", and with the advent of large screens, the magnifier, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gimpy_P, May 14, 2019 at 9:03 AM.

1. Gimpy_P
    Gimpy_P Guest

Microsoft designs an Xbox controller with BrailleNot
    all people who need braille are "blind", and with the advent of large screens, the magnifier, and the narrator it is possible for them to use the xbox for some games and for streaming apps, and other uses.

For me personally, I coulda probably learned button assignments faster with braille, instead of having to look down to see which color was where

A lot of the initial comments I have seen around the web show confusion as to why this would be needed.

:)

2. HOODLIMZZZ94 Win User

Not trying to be rude here ,but how do blind people play xbox?
  3. EightBitBlonde Win User

4. Alanisreno Win User

I personally think that be amazing
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

you don't have to be blind to be classed as visually impaired and need the use of braille

If you read again what the Op posted, you will see that they said this.
  6. CourtDesigns Win User

Accessibility is always a positive, whether people think we “need” one or not. There’s definitely a group of gamers with different types of blindness out there. Also seems to go hand in hand with xbox’s current list of accessibility options.
Thema:

1. Microsoft designs an Xbox controller with Braille - Similar Threads - Microsoft designs controller

2. Would like to transfer Microsoft balance from my son's account to mine. How do I do that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would like to transfer Microsoft balance from my son's account to mine. How do I do that?: My son redeemed three $10 gift cards so he could by an Xbox game. Now the Xbox store says you cannot use Microsoft Account Balances to purchase the game so I would like to transfer the $30 from...
  3. Bought credit got £15.86 on Microsoft account tried to purchase one mth subscription as...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought credit got £15.86 on Microsoft account tried to purchase one mth subscription as...: Subscription pqyment wont work have plenty of money to buy 6feecec7-e066-468a-86ea-18fe7f13e0e2
  4. Microsoft: i buy xbox design lab control with ANUNNAKI 09

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: i buy xbox design lab control with ANUNNAKI 09: Microsoft (Routers): i buy xbox design lab control with ANUNNAKI 09 Dear Sir. I HAD RECEIVE XBOX CONTROL DESIGN LAB WITH AND SO IT WAS NOT IN THE BOX THAT MEAN I LOST £71.99P I WANT REPLACE...
  5. Microsoft Rewards and Design labs.

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards and Design labs.: Hello, Today a promotion for Microsoft Rewards is going on that if you purchase a Design Labs controller, you receive 5,000 Microsoft Rewards points. I purchased a Design Labs controller...
  6. Microsoft needs to improve the material and design of the bumper of the Xbox controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft needs to improve the material and design of the bumper of the Xbox controller.: The biggest flaw of the Xbox controller, it's a bumper. This button is very fragile, it will not recognize the operation immediately. I'm a fan of the Forza series and enjoying livery editor,...
  7. Microsoft intentionally designs the controllers to break 10 days after warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft intentionally designs the controllers to break 10 days after warranty: It took 40 minutes to get a "no" out of microsoft. 120 days of warranty is almost a dollar a day for this controller. But if you buy the warranty from best buy and NEVER buy from Microsoft, you...
  8. Can prepaid Microsoft Xbox Card be used on Xbox Design Lab???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can prepaid Microsoft Xbox Card be used on Xbox Design Lab???: I was just wondering if I purchased a Xbox gift card at a store, would I be able to use it on the Xbox design lab to create my controller? Or do they only accept credit cards and whatnot?...
  9. Controller/Headset/Play-Charge Kit Broken!?!? Mine too! PLEASE READ: XBOX/Microsoft Design All ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller/Headset/Play-Charge Kit Broken!?!? Mine too! PLEASE READ: XBOX/Microsoft Design All ...: I am writing this post in hopes to spread awareness of how Xbox is designing their equipment. My experience with Microsoft, and their Xbox one accessories is as follows: Since the launch of...
  10. Controller/Headset/Play-Charge Kit Broken!?!? Mine too! PLEASE READ: XBOX/Microsoft Design ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller/Headset/Play-Charge Kit Broken!?!? Mine too! PLEASE READ: XBOX/Microsoft Design ...: I am writing this post in hopes to spread awareness of how Xbox is designing their equipment. My experience with Microsoft, and their Xbox one accessories is as follows: Since the launch of...