Microsoft Devices

Discus and support Microsoft Devices in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, For some reason my computer refuses to be recognized as a device on my microsoft account. I have tried signing out (switching my computer to a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mrs Shadie, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Mrs Shadie
    Mrs Shadie Guest

Microsoft Devices

Hello,

For some reason my computer refuses to be recognized as a device on my microsoft account. I have tried signing out (switching my computer to a local account) and then signing in again to reconnect my computer to microsoft multiple times and my computer still
    does not appear as a device. I have also tried updating my computer but I am already running the latest version of windows 10. Also tried turning my computer off and back on again. No luck. And when i click on "Add a Device", and click on windows PC, the instructions
    just say to log in on your device and it will be automatically added. But no matter how many times I log in it will not add. And I cannot download the Xbox beta app or the Xbox companion app to my computer unless my computer is listed as a device. It just
    says there are no devices linked to my account so it cannot download.

Is there any way to add a computer to your microsoft devices manually, instead of relying on the device to add itself when you log in?

Or is there a way to force the Xbox apps to download to whatever computer you are on, instead of having to chose from a list of pre set-up devices?

:)

Mrs Shadie, Mar 30, 2020
  2. KryptoInferno63 Win User

Microsoft Devices

3. telephotoedgar2 Win User

microsoft xbox devices

One is for remove the console and the other so that it does not appear again
  4. HK Tsukiyo Win User

Can someone please help me

Hello, Number1Yeti

The device may not be showing on the app due to it not being listed on your Microsoft Account

You need to add a device to your Microsoft account before it's listed in your devices. Here's how you can add a device:

• Sign in to your Microsoft account on an Xbox or PC.
    • Download an app or game from the Microsoft Store .
    • Go to account.microsoft.com/devices, select Don't see your device?, then follow the instructions.
    • On an iOS device: Download Microsoft Edge from the Apple App Store and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • On an Android device: Download Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Launcher, or Your Phone Companion from the Google Play Store and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • MacOS devices can't be added at this time.
  5. Echo4Ent Win User

PC Microsoft Store - No devices

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with the Windows 10 Store. The first thing to check is to make sure that you are signed into the same Microsoft account in the store that you use on the PC. If you are signed into the proper account then try the
    following:

Try logging into https://account.microsoft.com/devices

If you do not see your PC listed, then click the "Don't See Your Device" button to add the PC to your account.

After that, everything should work all normally.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Devices on my microsoft account

At your Microsoft Account site (account.microsoft.com),if you click on Devices at the top and then scroll down, there is a section titled "Microsoft Store device management". If you click "Manage>" that will take you to a
    page where you can decide which devices you'd like to "Unlink" from the store. There is a 10 device limit as to where you can install them, so you can remove your old devices from there.

Please let me know if you have any questions about that process.
Thema:

Microsoft Devices

1. Microsoft Devices - Similar Threads - Microsoft Devices

2. How to Book A Microsoft Device Service Repair ?????

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Book A Microsoft Device Service Repair ?????: Does anybody know how to book a service repair for the XBOX series S. The device is still under warranty. I have tried to book via my account as the device is registered but it keeps crashing...
  3. In game data loss due to Microsoft remotely forced my external storage device to disconnect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    In game data loss due to Microsoft remotely forced my external storage device to disconnect...: Whilst I was playing my purchased disc version of RD2 and making my way back to camp to save my game progress just before I get there my external storage drive started to speed up very fast and...
  4. Microsoft Account Devices Won't Recognize Xbox 360 Serial Number

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Account Devices Won't Recognize Xbox 360 Serial Number: I can't add my Xbox 360 to my devices in the Microsoft Device manager. The website won't recognize the serial number. Without registering it, I can't set up an app password. Without the app...
  5. Is Microsoft aware that we cannot play xCloud over 5G on iOS due to overheating and device...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft aware that we cannot play xCloud over 5G on iOS due to overheating and device...: Steps to reproduce this are to take any 5G capable iPhone and, using cell data, run a stream. After 3-5 minutes the iPhone will begin to overheat and the device will throttle itself entirely,...
  6. Microsoft Mahjong - at the limit of number of devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong - at the limit of number of devices: This appeared today: You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps from the Store. I have checked and confirmed, I only have 2 devices active....
  7. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...: Im having problems about this, im trying to buy gta v but this shows up :( this is my computer name, [img] 092ceaa5-acaf-4d4d-a557-d1bf054522de
  8. Series X appears as one on my Microsoft devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X appears as one on my Microsoft devices: Hello, I have an Xbox Series X console and on the Microsoft website, in the My Devices section it appears as Xbox One. I have seen that it happens to people. I suppose it is a mistake, but it...
  9. Can't add my Xbox One to my Devices due to a website issue/error (account microsoft /devices/)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my Xbox One to my Devices due to a website issue/error (account microsoft /devices/): I can't seem to add my xbox one onto my "my devices" in my browser for some reason, i input the serial number and press submit and it says its been added, but then it doesn't show up?...
  10. Microsoft device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft device: I decided to download Minecraft (windows 10 edition) Everything was going perfect until, I realised i had to connect my device (laptop) I did that but then it said my location was disabled. I was...