Microsoft Digital Card

Discus and support Microsoft Digital Card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got a Microsoft digital prepaid card for xbox, and i want to use it for xbox gold. When I try to purchase it with my digital prepaid card, it says i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DiabloishGamer, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Microsoft Digital Card

I got a Microsoft digital prepaid card for xbox, and i want to use it for xbox gold. When I try to purchase it with my digital prepaid card, it says i have to confirm it, i dont know how! Pls help! :/

:)

DiabloishGamer, Jan 2, 2016
  2. Reidlos88
    Reidlos88 Guest
    Never received my rewards!

Actually it is possible to redeem it for digital cards. If you browse the rewards pages and not just what they have on their feature list. you can even get microsoft store digital cards. Attached is an image from theor rewards redeem listings of a xbox digital
    gift card.

Microsoft Digital Card [​IMG]

Reidlos88, Jan 2, 2016
  3. I miss the E3 Xbox...

You can get digital from GameStop, kind of... Just buy Microsoft money cards.

Major Keebler, Jan 2, 2016
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Microsoft Digital Card

If you have entered the code on your console you'll get a screen that explains what it is and then asks you to confirm. All you need to do is click the button that says Confirm.

However, if the code is for Xbox currency then please be aware that you cannot use currency to purchase a Gold membership. You can only purchase memberships with a valid credit card, paypal or prepaid Gold membership card.

onyxishere, Jan 3, 2016
  5. Grimauldus Win User

Gift card

Was this a digital gift card from Microsoft or physical card. If digital was it from the Microsoft website or the console itself?
  6. onyxishere Win User

Microsoft Digital Card

If you have entered the code on your console you'll get a screen that explains what it is and then asks you to confirm. All you need to do is click the button that says Confirm.

However, if the code is for Xbox currency then please be aware that you cannot use currency to purchase a Gold membership. You can only purchase memberships with a valid credit card, paypal or prepaid Gold membership card.
  7. Reidlos88 Win User

Actually it is possible to redeem it for digital cards. If you browse the rewards pages and not just what they have on their feature list. you can even get microsoft store digital cards. Attached is an image from theor rewards redeem listings of a xbox digital
    gift card.

[​IMG]
  8. Reidlos88 Win User

I dod actually say the wrong thing as i redeemed for xbox digital rewards cards not microsoft, but you can get both on the rewards program. Attached is the microsoft store digital card for proof that they have both.

[​IMG]
  9. Major Keebler Win User

I miss the E3 Xbox...

You can get digital from GameStop, kind of... Just buy Microsoft money cards.
Thema:

Microsoft Digital Card

1. Microsoft Digital Card - Similar Threads - Microsoft Digital Card

2. When will Microsoft remove the digital content I refunded?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Microsoft remove the digital content I refunded?: A toddler made a significant amount of digital purchases on my xbox - I had them refunded, but he can still access them normally. I heard a rumor that you can be “banned” for using content you...
  3. Are digital games purchased through Microsoft store & saved data linked to my profile even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are digital games purchased through Microsoft store & saved data linked to my profile even...: I want to trade in my current console(Xbox One) for a Brand NEW Xbox One S . If I buy an Xbox One S, can I sign in with my profile on the NEW console and download/Install my digital games and...
  4. Refunds on a digital game bought in microsoft store on Xbox one

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refunds on a digital game bought in microsoft store on Xbox one: I bought pes 2020 earlier today and I don't need the game/ want the game, I haven't even loaded it up. Every time I go to refund it through my account I go to click on the refund form pop up and...
  5. Digital Exchange in the Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Digital Exchange in the Microsoft Store: I preorder a game through the microsoft store on xbox. Since then, I have made the transition to pc, and the microsoft store confirmed the preorder and bought the game. I went to play it on xbox...
  6. What's everyone's thoughts if Microsoft offered some sort of buy back program or digital...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What's everyone's thoughts if Microsoft offered some sort of buy back program or digital...: I'm sure people have pondered this idea before but wanting people's feedback if Microsoft was to offer some sort of buy back program for digital copy games. We all know that Gamestop does it for...
  7. Could Microsoft or Game Moderators Provide a Digital Download Key of a Game In Case its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could Microsoft or Game Moderators Provide a Digital Download Key of a Game In Case its...: Hello, I have a physical copy of Minecraft for my XBOX 360, and I've encountered a ton of problems regarding this. I'm unable to play the the game because it always prompts me to update the game,...
  8. How long does Microsoft keep the digital copy online ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does Microsoft keep the digital copy online ?: Recently, I was forced to migrated my dead xbox 360 slim (RDOD) to another xbox 360E. During the process, I noticed that one of the digital copy of the game (watch_dogs) that I owned is not...
  9. Redeemed a Microsoft digital code to the wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed a Microsoft digital code to the wrong account: I redeemed a code for Forza 4 Ultimate using my microsoft account. I was assuming that the program would be accessible by my child under their login on my PC. But the comments on a previous thread...
  10. Buying a digital game on microsoft store for xbox on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a digital game on microsoft store for xbox on pc.: I want to buy Black ops 4 for my xbox, and want to use a certain payment method that is not an option on my xbox. However, when I look it up on the microsoft store on my pc, I can use that...