Microsoft does not care about loyal consumers

Discus and support Microsoft does not care about loyal consumers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been an Xbox gamer for over a decade, spent tens of thousands on hardware and games alike, and am happy to say that I will no longer be doing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Capt Insano17, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Microsoft does not care about loyal consumers

I have been an Xbox gamer for over a decade, spent tens of thousands on hardware and games alike, and am happy to say that I will no longer be doing any business with Microsoft ever again. This sham of a company sells defective products that seem to be designed
    to break just after the warranty expires.

Over the years I have bought 3 different Xbox 360s, 2 Xbox Ones, and an Xbox One X. All 6 of these systems do not work - this is despicable and shows a long-term pattern of neglect for quality of products. Worst of all is the $500 paperweight also known
    as an Xbox One X.

I have 1 PS2 that's just as old as the oldest 360 I own and big surprise - it still works! What a concept! I also purchased a PS4 Pro around the same time as the Xbox One X and another big surprise - this also still works beautifully (and there are actually
    good games to play for it too).

I called into Microsoft support this morning to plead with them to listen to reason, see that I spend thousands on gaming and have done so loyally with Xbox, but they refuse to waive the outrageous $250 service fee. I hope waiving that $250 to lose tens
    of thousands in the future was worth it. I know Sony appreciates it!

Consumers need to know that Microsoft does not care about you, their products, or your satisfaction after the warranty on their faulty, overpriced paperweights has expired. This is a warning to never purchase hardware from Microsoft unless you want to be
    hit with what seems to be a mandatory overpriced service fee approximately 18 months later.

Good riddance Microsoft - you will soon fade out of existence in the gaming world due to lack of respect and care for your consumers and the products you sell them.

:)

Capt Insano17, Mar 25, 2020
  2. PanditPurple Win User

i bought an elite 360 jasper model (I think) in 2008, it still works 12 years later.

im not saying you didnt get shafted im saying that i've never ran into an issue with microsoft in the 17 years ive had xbox.
  3. Capt Insano17 Win User

Unfortunately they aren't doing the same for me. Your consoles must have been within warranty. They assured me they make exceptions for no one (aka they don't care if you've been a Microsoft customer for a week or 10 years - your just another cog in their
    money making wheel)
  4. MaximumFusion Win User

I've had my share of 360 & X1 problems. I had to replace my 360 3x until I found one that worked well & Xbox replaced all 3 with zero costs to me, they even paid shipping. I have an X1X & knock on wood have been blessed with my day1.
  5. Capt Insano17 Win User

Im glad you've never had any problems but my point is less about the fact that their hardware breaks and more about the fact thay they are unwilling to help when it does. (Unless you pay half the price of the original system to fix it).

How would you feel if you bought a $500+ system 18 months ago and then when it breaks be told that you need to pay another $250?

There needs to be some recognition of loyal consumers and that doesn't exist with Microsoft. I'm just another shmuck paying $$ on top of $$ for systems I've already paid for.
  6. bryan1016 Win User

Compre mi Xbox One versión primer día y hasta la fecha ha funcionado a la perfección, igualmente con Xbox 360. Tienes algún fallo en comun en todas las consolas?
Thema:

1. Microsoft does not care about loyal consumers - Similar Threads - Microsoft does care

2. XBox One does not recognize a purchase made through the Microsoft Store on a Surface device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One does not recognize a purchase made through the Microsoft Store on a Surface device: I have purchased a game through the Microsoft Store app on a Surface device but it did not run right, so I have de-installed it. I tried to download it on my Xbox One S instead, but on the Xbox...
  3. Why does Microsoft Sudoku not Load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft Sudoku not Load.: I'm going to restart this same discussion. the last one which ran for about 2 months was summarily closed with no definitive solution. The problem still exists. I uninstalled and reinstalled on...
  4. Por que a Microsoft cobra a alteração de gamertag? [Mod Translation - Why does Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Por que a Microsoft cobra a alteração de gamertag? [Mod Translation - Why does Microsoft...: Por que a Microsoft cobra a alteração de gamertag? Estava pensando e parece uma coisa muito simples, diversos outros serviços permitem esse mudança, inclusive a própria Microsoft permite a...
  5. Does Microsoft care about its customers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft care about its customers?: I live in Oklahoma (United States), and on July 17, my account was hacked and a charge made from an IP address in Manchester, England. It was done overnight so as soon as I learned of it the next...
  6. Why does microsoft not care about this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does microsoft not care about this problem?: I am having a problem with xbox on windows 10 for pc and Microsoft will not help. When I try to play the tournament games or the daily games, the app goes to load a commercial and sends me to a...
  7. Microsoft Does Not Care About Service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Does Not Care About Service: Since the last update to youtube (The one that completely changed the UI for browsing youtube) I have been having numerous problems with the service. 1.) Upon loading, youtube will only load half...
  8. Microsoft Does not care!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Does not care!: Over four weeks ago I started having trouble with my elite controller. It would no longer connect to my Xbox One console. So I went to Microsoft online repair center to put in a request to repair...
  9. Does Microsoft Support care about this forum?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft Support care about this forum?: It's a shame that none of these few posts ever gets a response from Microsoft support. Why have a forum if the one people you are trying to contact you ignores you, making posting anything on this...
  10. Does Microsoft care?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft care?: So here is the story... I purchased and xbox one when they had just come out. I went home and immediately downloaded Call of Duty Ghosts. Being the only game i really play, I considered myself a...