Microsoft doesn't give refunds.

Discus and support Microsoft doesn't give refunds. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have come to the conclusion that ever since this covid outbreak has started Microsoft has tried their hardest to make sure that we as consumers can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fatheroftearsx, May 3, 2021.

1. Microsoft doesn't give refunds.

I have come to the conclusion that ever since this covid outbreak has started Microsoft has tried their hardest to make sure that we as consumers can't get our money back when they fail and providing their services. The whole refund policy now is computerized and you cannot speak to a manager or service tech for refunds the only way you can actually get a refund is by you pushing into their ether begging for your refund to come back where they will automatically decline it. This is the most anti-consumer thing I've seen in my life and for me it's only 10 bucks. I ordered something I never received it but they took my money and charged me for it BUYER BEWARE! Microsoft can no longer be trusted with online purchases. They'll never get another cent for me I have over 500 games and I wish I would have known just how bad they are because I would have quit them a long time ago. I hope that $10 that you stole from me was worth it. I know how this works you'll probably delete and lock my comments so that no one else can see what you're doing. That's fine

:)

Fatheroftearsx, May 3, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Legends Future Win User

Mistake

Microsoft doesn't give refunds
  4. Legends Future Win User

I purchesed the wrong game

5. Legends Future Win User

Bought game want refund game sucks!

6. Violin Spider Win User

I got charged for an item but it still says i have to pay

Microsoft doesn't give refunds !

But try to call the xbox support as Smwutches said.
Thema:

1. Microsoft doesn't give refunds. - Similar Threads - Microsoft doesn't refunds

2. Microsoft Doesn't Want PS4 Players To Be Able Of Playing On Realms

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Doesn't Want PS4 Players To Be Able Of Playing On Realms: Okay Microsoft. I have been scattering around the place and checking old threads same as new. You say the same thing over and over "Go to this place it will help" NO IT WILL NOT. You are telling...
  3. Minecraft PS4: Deleted Microsoft Account, Sony doesn't help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4: Deleted Microsoft Account, Sony doesn't help.: Hi, I am making this as I cannot use online features on Minecraft for PlayStation 4. The Microsoft account that was linked to my PlayStation account has been deleted about 8 months ago. As...
  4. Microsoft doesn't do nothing to help - cheatter problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft doesn't do nothing to help - cheatter problems: I've been played Metal Gear Solid Phanton Pain for 3 year. Have faced many opponents and some cheatters. The fact is, when i or someome claim about these cheatters inside the game to a page of...
  5. Xbox Wireless controller not charging anymore - Microsoft charging cable doesn't light...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless controller not charging anymore - Microsoft charging cable doesn't light...: Hi team, I've had an Xbox One X for a few years now and the Xbox One before that and I haven't played the Xbox One X for a number of months now but started to play it again recently and have...
  6. Why doesn't microsoft support legacy thumbsticks layout on their cheap controller ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why doesn't microsoft support legacy thumbsticks layout on their cheap controller ?: so I found out that you are able to "swap x axis" on elite series 2 controller but this option isn't shown in my xbox accessories app... is it a hardware specific problem or they just want me to...
  7. Microsoft Store doesn't recognize my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store doesn't recognize my Xbox: I have an Xbox Series X and game pass ultimate, but when I try to install a game from the Store's website or its windows app, I get a message saying that it cannot find any applicable device...
  8. Why doesn't my Microsoft Edge work on my Xbox One S and how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my Microsoft Edge work on my Xbox One S and how do I fix it?: Every time I open Microsoft Edge, it shows a blank white screen and then goes to the Xbox Home after 5 seconds. 3bc33f06-fdc1-4324-a335-77da47e07180
  9. Why doesn't Microsoft add the ability to record audio on a USB 3.0?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't Microsoft add the ability to record audio on a USB 3.0?: I'm just wondering why Micorsoft hasn't added the option to record your audio while having a USB 3.0 plugged in? The fact that PS4 has a similiar option, and with party chat as well is just...
  10. Can't run game due to File Error/Microsoft Store Doesn't Recognize I Own a Game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't run game due to File Error/Microsoft Store Doesn't Recognize I Own a Game: Hi, I am trying to run a game on my PC that I originally bought for xbox (No Man's Sky). I went to the Microsoft Store, and It looked like I had to buy the game again. To my surprise, the game...