Microsoft don't care about there customers problems as long as they get your money they...

Discus and support Microsoft don't care about there customers problems as long as they get your money they... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, So i bought a game on the xbox store and at first i had no problems with that game but that slowly faded as i got further into the game, The... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GraveWolfsbain, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Microsoft don't care about there customers problems as long as they get your money they...

Hi,

So i bought a game on the xbox store and at first i had no problems with that game but that slowly faded as i got further into the game,

The game in question is xcom 2 collection,

I played the game for about a week and the first couple of days no real issues the game crashed which happens from time to time with any game,

but then the game starts crashing constantly and glitches occuring in game like alien moves not ending or not loading up missions so i had to reset the game and then the mission to progress further, the game crashed majority of the time by the time i stopped
    playing it as i had to continue to replay levels and hope n pray it wouldnt crash again forcing me to do the same restarting again and again, so i requested a refund because of these issues as I was ready to put my controller through my tv, if I was to bet
    on the game crashing or glitching i would win that bet 95% of the time its completely unplayable,

So I requested a refund as anyone would with a faulty product, i spoke to someone at microsoft support and explained the situation, that adviser assured me that i would get my refund on the grounds that the game was faulty and i had never requested a refund
    before even though i had played the game, so i waited the time assured by the customer service agent i would get a refund for a game i would never want to play again that wasnt worth playing, but low n behold i didnt get my refund, i then reapplied for it
    explaining the whole situation again and contacting support yet again to explain the situation, i was told im not eligible for a refund because i played the game longer than 2 hours thats where there wasnt issues with the game i then tried to explain this
    to the adviser where she hung up the phone on me, so i go back to my original issue Microsoft dont care about there customers which is sad they hide behind there refunds policy which notes 30 days if you have a issue to contact them and now ive done it twice
    with the same results, im on a low income I spend most of my time playing xbox and have spent a lot of money on it and all i wanted was a good game with no issues and as a customer ive found a game with issues to have a valid reason to want to return but im
    not getting the help you would expect when ive never once asked for a refund on any game until now, im absolutely fuming and disqusted with the lack of customer service on this issue i understand people might have tried to rip the piss with the refunds but
    im not one of them ive never once asked for a refund and to he told no on a faulty game is beyond a joke, so dont bank on microsoft caring they dont as long as you give them money,

:)

GraveWolfsbain, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft don't care about there customers problems as long as they get your money they...

1. Microsoft don't care about there customers problems as long as they get your money they... - Similar Threads - Microsoft don't care

2. I don't own an Xbox nor an Xbox account and yet Microsoft thinks I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't own an Xbox nor an Xbox account and yet Microsoft thinks I do: Look, to make a short story even shorter just yesterday I bought Minecraft for the Nintendo switch and realized that you need a Microsoft account in order to earn achievements and access the...
  3. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in XBoX on Windows
    It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: Hi there, EDIT: I believe I found a solution. My Windows 10 was not up to date. I fully updated my Windows and restarted my PC, which allowed me to download the "Xbox (Beta)" application. Through...
  4. help Microsoft charged the card but I don't have gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    help Microsoft charged the card but I don't have gold: just yesterday in the morning I wanted to buy game pass ultimate just left money on a card but at the time of purchase I was told that I had to add money, but then he made the charge to the card...
  5. Xbox elite controller broken. Microsoft seemingly don't care. I tried to contact "Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox elite controller broken. Microsoft seemingly don't care. I tried to contact "Xbox...: I am very frustrated with Xbox at this moment, for reasons I will show you below. This is now my fourth attempt of trying to get some form of support or help from Microsoft after I got no response...
  6. microsoft store it looks like you don't have any applicable devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store it looks like you don't have any applicable devices: When i purchased minecraft from the store and i clicked download it said "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices" Please tell me how to get rid of this issue(i do not have an xbox i...
  7. Don't bother playing these old games anymore, Microsoft doesn't care

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't bother playing these old games anymore, Microsoft doesn't care: The support and enforcement team is too busy policing hate speech and triggering mean words while actual hackers and system modders play on the same account daily for weeks and months. I can...
  8. Microsoft Support Don't Care About The Issues!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Support Don't Care About The Issues!: No Achievements (Including Campaign) and No Matchmaking... This takes the biscuit, i'm now really annoyed by the fact Microsoft will not refund my digital purchase which goes against statutory...
  9. I can not send messages, and Microsoft don't cares :v

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not send messages, and Microsoft don't cares :v: Since 15/11/2016, after an update, my profile does not send messages. I called Brazil support, and they do not know and can not solve. I have an excellent reputation, I have never received any...
  10. Scratched Xbox One - Microsoft don't care!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Scratched Xbox One - Microsoft don't care!!: I just purchased an Advanced Warfare Xbox One Bundle with 1TB Hard Drive from Best buy and it was scratched right out of the box. Is this the norm now? Should I go back and tell them - try to...