Microsoft Dungeons - logged in with wrong Minecraft account, how do I change it?

Discus and support Microsoft Dungeons - logged in with wrong Minecraft account, how do I change it? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased Minecraft Dungeons for my son, but when it was asking for my Minecraft account I logged in with my daughter's account (I didn't remember... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Anna Fofanna, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Anna Fofanna
    Anna Fofanna Guest

Microsoft Dungeons - logged in with wrong Minecraft account, how do I change it?

I purchased Minecraft Dungeons for my son, but when it was asking for my Minecraft account I logged in with my daughter's account (I didn't remember which one was which). Now I don't see a way to change it, and when I log into my Microsoft account through
    Dungeons it automatically connect to my daughter's account. Needless to say, my son isn't impressed.

How do I change the Minecraft account associated with this purchase?

Thanks.

:)

Anna Fofanna, Jun 23, 2020
  2. AllAlexi Win User

Hi Anna,

Sorry about the situation. I've got both my nephew's accounts on my Xbox so can empathise!

As digital products cannot be transferred between accounts, I'd recommend submitting a refund request. You can do that
    HERE.

You might also find the
    Digital Game Purchase Refund Terms
    useful.

Hope that helps!
  3. Anna Fofanna Win User

Well, I made a mistake typing something in, I need to change it, or return the game and repurchase it. How do I do that, then?
  4. Git Win User

Hi,

Each Microsoft Account/Gamertag is tied to its purchases.

You can share games together by making the gamertag a Home account, you can't change complete ownership of dial purchases between accounts/gamertags though.
  5. Alexis42000 Win User

Minecraft Dungeon should appear in your owned games. If not, try to download the game from the first account, switch to the second account and it should appear in your playable downloaded games.
  6. MillyLimburg Win User

Change Minecraft Dungeons to a different Microsoft account

2 sons bought Minecraft Dungeons, one on Xbox, one on Nintendo. I have 2 Microsoft accounts. Synced Nintendo account to wrong Microsoft a/c. So both sons now have same users names and can't play online together. How can I change my nintendo user
    to my other Microsoft account? Thanks
Thema:

1. Microsoft Dungeons - logged in with wrong Minecraft account, how do I change it? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Dungeons logged

2. can i fuse my Minecraft Mojang and my Microsoft mine craft dungeons accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i fuse my Minecraft Mojang and my Microsoft mine craft dungeons accounts?: so I hade to download the Minecraft launcher again (on my pc) and I found out that my Minecraft account was on Mojang and my Minecraft dungeons account was on Microsoft and I want to know if I can...
  3. Microsoft account not connecting when using Minecraft Dungeons on Nintendo Switch, not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account not connecting when using Minecraft Dungeons on Nintendo Switch, not...: Hi There, I have read a few threads, deleted saved data, created an account for my son but cannot get past the switch screen when initially trying to link the microsoft account? Please can you...
  4. Minecraft Dungeons Microsoft Account Activation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Microsoft Account Activation: Split from this thread. I have Minecraft dungeons and i have it on a switch. It says i need to go to the microsoft website and enter the code. Where do i enter the code....
  5. Refund microsoft dungeons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund microsoft dungeons: I want to refund microsoft dungeons on PC. I have purchased it recently and have played it less than 20 minutes i believe. I was not clever enough to realize that purchasing it on PC wont make it...
  6. Unlinking Microsoft account from Minecraft Dungeons on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlinking Microsoft account from Minecraft Dungeons on Nintendo Switch: Linked Microsoft account to Minecraft Dungeons on the WRONG Nintendo Switch profile. Anyway to unlink that account from the profile? 2a759bc4-0ff4-4cf7-94e0-793fb72d8bab
  7. Change Minecraft Dungeons to a different Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Minecraft Dungeons to a different Microsoft account: 2 sons bought Minecraft Dungeons, one on Xbox, one on Nintendo. I have 2 Microsoft accounts. Synced Nintendo account to wrong Microsoft a/c. So both sons now have same users names and can't play...
  8. Cant install Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store: I cant install minecraft dungeons on my laptop, has been 3 days and microsoft didnt fix yet. [img] 7547b08a-8229-4501-b6f7-1c5bea030331
  9. Minecraft Dungeons Account with Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Account with Microsoft: Hola muy buenas, vengo hoy a exponer mi problema, resulta que hace ya un poco mas de un mes preordene el juego Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Edition, resulta que a la hora de colocar mi cuenta mojang...
  10. Unable to connect purchased Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store to Minecraft Dungeons...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect purchased Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store to Minecraft Dungeons...: Was wondering if anyone else had this problem. I bought Minecraft dungeons by going through the minecraft launcher, which gave me a huge run around to 3 different places to purchase/play it: Xbox,...