Microsoft Edge always refresh page xbox one X version

Discus and support Microsoft Edge always refresh page xbox one X version in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, i got big problem with Microsoft Edge on xbox one X console. I using this browser for uploading all my videos from games for Xbox One x on my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WastingDouglas, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Microsoft Edge always refresh page xbox one X version

Hi, i got big problem with Microsoft Edge on xbox one X console. I using this browser for uploading all my videos from games for Xbox One x on my onedrive cloud. Im member insider program, i try everything, still same problem. I changing many time all rings in insider program. I remove my console from insider program and reset my console with remove and delete everything, still same problem. I ask for help xbox support, answer is deleted browsing history and data. No effect. Same problem. Any advice how fix this issue. Is over 3 weeks ago to this issue started. Thanks for answers
    Edit:i spend half day dicussion with xbox support, answer is something is with onedrive, i think is problem with personal vault recently added, before adding, not problem with upload.anyone got same issues? Thank you

submitted by /u/WastingDouglas
    [link] [comments]

/u/WastingDouglas, Sep 30, 2019
  2. WastingDouglas Win User

Hello ,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Seeing that you have already removed yourself from the insider program, and done a full factory reset, the only thing left to do would be

report this issue
    through the insider hub, as well as to the

insider reddit
    . Use those links for assistance.

Aside from that, have you already tried connecting to a different network on your Xbox?
    Hi, i try differend browser always fall. I try "great" onedrive app on xbox one, unstable and falling many times. And upload speed is very low.im connected by WiFi, router is 2 metres from console, but no i connect for purpose by cable. No different.
    Still same. Only one time i success upload one file 345Mb size. Next try same refreshing imediately after 4 seconds. And yes i reported this problem by insider hub. But strange is after i removed condone from insider program, problem not change....

Edit:Hi on reddit not mutch help me.

Problem is not in on out insider ptogrwm i think problem is in differend way... I today 4.10.2019 remove my console from insider program for testing problems with upload to onedrive. Here is link to my video

https://youtu.be/l5oMwenCdnk
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello WastingDouglas,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Seeing that you have already removed yourself from the insider program, and done a full factory reset, the only thing left to do would be

report this issue
    through the insider hub, as well as to the

insider reddit
    . Use those links for assistance.

Aside from that, have you already tried connecting to a different network on your Xbox?
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Edge ads

This is the Edge app on Xbox One? The content found on websites is up to the websites that you're visiting and not controlled by Microsoft or a result of the Edge App. There aren't any extensions with the Xbox One version of Edge, so that would also unlikely
    be the culprit. I would really think it's the visited sites that would be causing the redirection, I'm not sure how it would be done otherwise.
    I would recommend reviewing this page to see if it helps in clearing up what you have in Edge to prevent this.
  5. gameshoes3003 Win User

Thou shalt not reply !!

Refreshing the page always worked for me.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

App function issues on an XBOX ONE X

Hello easy guns,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns a page not loading correctly on a website through Microsoft Edge.

The reason for the photos not loading properly, is dependent on the website itself. Microsoft Edge is a great tool for browsing the internet and day to day use, but some websites are not optimized for the console version of the app.

Because of this, it is not guaranteed that every website will work as expected but there is always a possibility that the hosts of said websites will change the optimization for a wider distribution to users that are not on a PC.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Microsoft Edge always refresh page xbox one X version - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge always

2. Might be a problem on my end but my mouse doesnt work on microsoft edge.

in XboX Insiders
    Might be a problem on my end but my mouse doesnt work on microsoft edge.: submitted by /u/itsragingnight [link] [comments]
  3. Internet Explorer/ Microsoft Edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet Explorer/ Microsoft Edge: Hello I am having a lot of problems with downloading on my Xbox on Microsoft edge and it has a lot of bugs could someone please walk me step-by-step this has been an ongoing issue...
  4. Microsoft Edge deleted from Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge deleted from Xbox.: 2 Days ago I woke up, got on my Xbox and I couldn't find Microsoft edge. I went to my pins and saw an app that had a default app logo. It said Microsoft Edge. I clicked on it and it gave me this...
  5. Microsoft Edge always refresh page xbox one X version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge always refresh page xbox one X version: Hi, i got big problem with Microsoft Edge on xbox one X console. I using this browser for uploading all my videos from games for Xbox One x on my onedrive cloud. Im member insider program, i try...
  6. Mouse on Microsoft Edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse on Microsoft Edge: I want to use my mouse on microsoft edge it is very frustrating using a controller please help me fix. 92ecd1ab-79be-470b-9911-2e9a22e2521c
  7. Microsoft Edge disappeared on Alpha build 1911.190909-2055

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge disappeared on Alpha build 1911.190909-2055: My Edge app has completely disappeared, reboot does not fix. Feedback reported on console. submitted by /u/trixsta587 [link] [comments]
  8. No funcia el mause de xbox one en Microsoft Edge [Mod Translation - The Xbox One mouse does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No funcia el mause de xbox one en Microsoft Edge [Mod Translation - The Xbox One mouse does...: Mas que nada es una sugerencias, que inplementen la opcion de usar el raton en su buscador ya que es mas sencillo y mas comodo para algunas personas y ademas es un poco ilogico que las demas...
  9. xbox voice search microsoft edge

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox voice search microsoft edge: after this last update 8/23/19 i cant voice search on microsoft edge is this just me or everyone ? 72abdd31-08e5-466b-8b1d-7f8b7389f362
  10. My Microsoft Edge won't redirect me.

in XboX Insiders
    My Microsoft Edge won't redirect me.: Ever since the latest Xbox update my Microsoft Edge won't redirect for certain websites. Has anyone else had this problem? submitted by /u/ToxcRaccoonGang [link] [comments]