Microsoft Edge App fails to load on XboxOne X

Discus and support Microsoft Edge App fails to load on XboxOne X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone else noticed that Microsoft Edge App fails to load on XboxOne X 5847e034-334d-4cf4-9d4e-a95763435619 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Altecme, May 19, 2019.

1. Altecme
    Altecme Guest

Has anyone else noticed that Microsoft Edge App fails to load on XboxOne X

:)

Altecme, May 19, 2019
  2. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Have you tried to uninstall the app & install again?
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

G'day,

Are you sure you have a network connection to XBL?

I would power cycle the router and then the console again.

I'm using Edge right now on a XB1X.
  4. ResuWreckt Win User

Alternatively, troubleshoot using the following
    link
  5. Altecme Win User

Cheers. Seems I will need to contact Xbox support. None of the suggested troubleshooting steps have worked.
  6. Altecme Win User

Regrettably tried this with no improvement or functionality. App attempts to load and then crashes back to Xbox Home screen.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Edge App fails to load on XboxOne X - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge App

2. Can my information be stolen even outside the microsoft edge app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can my information be stolen even outside the microsoft edge app: I accidentally clicked on a milicious ad and i dont know if my informaton will be tookin outside the microsoft app on my xbox one and inside the app 34b2f06d-1f20-44fd-ad6e-dfe879bb3432
  3. La aplicación MICROSOFT EDGE desapareció.[Translation-The MICROSOFT EDGE app disappeared.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    La aplicación MICROSOFT EDGE desapareció.[Translation-The MICROSOFT EDGE app disappeared.]: Saludos.... Resulta que encendí hace unos días la Xbox One y apareció una pantalla que decía: YA CASI ESTAS... Cuando terminemos de aplicar la actulización estará todo listo. Una vez la...
  4. Will the Xbox Series X launch with the new Microsoft edge app?

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox Series X launch with the new Microsoft edge app?: The current one has deteriorated over time. Especially trying to go to YouTube. submitted by /u/Osiris-Reflection [link] [comments]
  5. Microsoft Edge App selecting drop-down items broken

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge App selecting drop-down items broken: A recent update or change to the Edge Browser in Xbox has broken the ability to select dropdown items. Pretty frustrating to type in user names each time my kids want to sign in to a site. They...
  6. Not able to install Bleeding edge on Xbox beta app or through microsoft store.

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to install Bleeding edge on Xbox beta app or through microsoft store.: Everytime i download it through the xbox beta app it comes up error with no error code. When i download it from microsoft store it says 'something happened on our end'. I had no problems...
  7. Video thumbnails not loading on microsoft edge xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Video thumbnails not loading on microsoft edge xbox app: Whenevere I go to Youtube or other streaming/video websites the thumbnails wont load and ive been experiencing this problem for the past few updates, and incase you need the info im in the...
  8. Microsoft Edge app gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge app gone?: I'm a member of Microsoft rewards and I went to do my regular searches via the Microsoft Edge and it's missing from my console. I tried to search for it in the store and it's gone. It's not under...
  9. I reported an issue with the Microsoft edge app only my Xbox. For some reason only while...

in XboX Insiders
    I reported an issue with the Microsoft edge app only my Xbox. For some reason only while...: submitted by /u/Troyvine [link] [comments]
  10. Youtube thumbnails disappeared on microsoft edge app.

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube thumbnails disappeared on microsoft edge app.: The thumbnails on youtube have vanished on my microsoft edge app on Xbox. All my other devices show them and they're all on the same network. Only happening with edge on Xbox. Seen a few...