Microsoft Edge App selecting drop-down items broken

Discus and support Microsoft Edge App selecting drop-down items broken in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; A recent update or change to the Edge Browser in Xbox has broken the ability to select dropdown items. Pretty frustrating to type in user names each... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rollobrinalle, May 17, 2020.

1. Microsoft Edge App selecting drop-down items broken

A recent update or change to the Edge Browser in Xbox has broken the ability to select dropdown items. Pretty frustrating to type in user names each time my kids want to sign in to a site.

They use Peloton via Xbox so trying to switch to each account so they can track their workouts has become a chore.

submitted by /u/rollobrinalle
    [link] [comments]

/u/rollobrinalle, May 17, 2020
  2. Rare Squared Win User

Edge disappeared on my xbox one since its last update

Go all the way right to the store tab. Once there you should see sub-sections. Make sure you select apps. Then select search and type: Microsoft Edge. Select install. Once installed you should be able to see it in your My games and apps section. If you don't
    know how to get there, press the middle xbox button on your controller, then hit down on the d-pad once and you will be on my games and apps. Select that, then go to apps and find Microsoft edge.
  3. SylvorOnix Win User

Update has deleted my Microsoft Edge App on Xbox One

I am so sorry to hear the update caused an error with your Microsoft Edge App. If you have checked your internal storage in games and apps and checked external, (if you have an extra drive plugged in) and there is no instance of it using your xbox go to
    the "store" drop down at the top towards the right of your screen and go to the apps section and search "Microsoft Edge" and attempt to redownload the app.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

How do I access/delete my Microsoft Edge downloads now that File Explorer doesnt exist??

I can't say that I've downloaded items on console via Edge, but can you do so if you go to My Games & Apps > Apps > Edge and then press the Menu button and select Manage. See if there are files listed there that can be manipulated? Or go to Settings
    > General (Or is it under System in the new layout?) > Storage and select the option to free up space, and see if that will clear out those "loose" items?
  5. MynameisInig0 Win User

Has anyone came across vagrants?

Go to your inventory, and select the item you want to drop.Then hit the drop option. Its right there, when you select an item to use. It says Use/Drop/etc when you select it.
  6. Juan Lumbreras Win User

Can't see full list of friends in xbox app on my phone

Do you have friends selected on the drop down, it lets you select friends, followers, favorites, or recent players? Looks like there was an update to the Xbox app today also.
Thema:

Microsoft Edge App selecting drop-down items broken

1. Microsoft Edge App selecting drop-down items broken - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge App

2. La aplicación MICROSOFT EDGE desapareció.[Translation-The MICROSOFT EDGE app disappeared.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    La aplicación MICROSOFT EDGE desapareció.[Translation-The MICROSOFT EDGE app disappeared.]: Saludos.... Resulta que encendí hace unos días la Xbox One y apareció una pantalla que decía: YA CASI ESTAS... Cuando terminemos de aplicar la actulización estará todo listo. Una vez la...
  3. Will the Xbox Series X launch with the new Microsoft edge app?

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox Series X launch with the new Microsoft edge app?: The current one has deteriorated over time. Especially trying to go to YouTube. submitted by /u/Osiris-Reflection [link] [comments]
  4. Not able to install Bleeding edge on Xbox beta app or through microsoft store.

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to install Bleeding edge on Xbox beta app or through microsoft store.: Everytime i download it through the xbox beta app it comes up error with no error code. When i download it from microsoft store it says 'something happened on our end'. I had no problems...
  5. Video thumbnails not loading on microsoft edge xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Video thumbnails not loading on microsoft edge xbox app: Whenevere I go to Youtube or other streaming/video websites the thumbnails wont load and ive been experiencing this problem for the past few updates, and incase you need the info im in the...
  6. Microsoft Edge app gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge app gone?: I'm a member of Microsoft rewards and I went to do my regular searches via the Microsoft Edge and it's missing from my console. I tried to search for it in the store and it's gone. It's not under...
  7. I reported an issue with the Microsoft edge app only my Xbox. For some reason only while...

in XboX Insiders
    I reported an issue with the Microsoft edge app only my Xbox. For some reason only while...: submitted by /u/Troyvine [link] [comments]
  8. Youtube thumbnails disappeared on microsoft edge app.

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube thumbnails disappeared on microsoft edge app.: The thumbnails on youtube have vanished on my microsoft edge app on Xbox. All my other devices show them and they're all on the same network. Only happening with edge on Xbox. Seen a few...
  9. File explorer and Microsoft edge app disappeared after a console update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File explorer and Microsoft edge app disappeared after a console update: I turn on my xbox I got a update at there was a e203 error message. I turn the Xbox off and unplugged it. I turned it back on the update successfully went through. I wanted to go on the microsoft...
  10. Update has deleted my Microsoft Edge App on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update has deleted my Microsoft Edge App on Xbox One: On Xbox One, as of the most recent update of May 17th, 2019, the Microsoft Edge App is broken. It is missing from my downloaded apps & all links that open Microsoft Edge just give me a error...