[MICROSOFT EDGE]Apple Music And Spotify Dont work.

Discus and support [MICROSOFT EDGE]Apple Music And Spotify Dont work. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever i try to play music from the web app of apple music or spotify,it simply sends back a message saying "Failed to load because no supported... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/totallynothawtsauce, Sep 16, 2021.

1. [MICROSOFT EDGE]Apple Music And Spotify Dont work.

Whenever i try to play music from the web app of apple music or spotify,it simply sends back a message saying "Failed to load because no supported source was found". I could've sworned it worked before.

submitted by /u/totallynothawtsauce
    [link] [comments]

/u/totallynothawtsauce, Sep 16, 2021
  2. the JeffreyTM Win User

Background music

Not sure about apple music; however, if that happens on Spotify I just have to unpause the music while on the app I'm playing and the music will resume.
  3. dziadosm Win User

Adding Spotify App to XboxOne (Music)

Xbox music is nowhere near as user friendly as Spotify is. The problem has already been mentioned here though. Microsoft is not going to allow Spotify to introduce an app for Xbox One because it will pull away from their revenue from Xbox Music. If Xbox
    Music was able to create playlists and explore new music easier, it might not be such a flop by Microsoft once again.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Ecouter ma musique en DLNA sur Xbox One [Translation-Play my music in DLNA on Xbox one]

Hi Florian,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your questions. Have you checked Spotify to see if your music is there also? When all this occurred some music was moved to spotify. You can view the entire guide here for

Groove music and spotify

All the music that had a match in Spotify’s catalog now appears in your Spotify library and playlists. All your purchased or uploaded non-Groove Music Pass music will remain untouched in the Windows 10 and Xbox Groove Music apps. Music you own and
    that is stored locally on your hard drive or on OneDrive is untouched and will continue to be playable from your local hard drive through the Windows 10 and Xbox Groove Music apps.

Try the Spotify app and let us know.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. voteDC Win User

iPod Touch compatibility

Apple changed how music is stored with iPhone and iPod Touch, so it is their fault that those devices don't work with the 360.

-

I can't see Microsoft working too hard on making them compatible, as they'd need Apple's co-operation.
  6. MirshkoOrdo18 Win User

Background music

I'm not sure how iPhones or Apple Music work in this scenario, but on Android, music will only stop when the app opened has its' own music or sounds. If it works the same way with Apple OS, then my suggestion would be to turn off all sounds in the settings
    for your Solitaire game, then try restarting the music and see if it works then.
Thema:

[MICROSOFT EDGE]Apple Music And Spotify Dont work.

1. [MICROSOFT EDGE]Apple Music And Spotify Dont work. - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT EDGE Apple

2. Why can't I download stuff from Microsoft edge

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't I download stuff from Microsoft edge: Ever since I got a update for Microsoft edge I can't download any thing from there submitted by /u/Designer-Importance4 [link] [comments]
  3. Microsoft Edge working in background

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge working in background: Am I the only one thinking that prevent the new Edge to work in background was a major disappointment and waste of opportunity? I really hope Microsoft is working on it. Does anyone know if any...
  4. Microsoft Edge keeps closing, started with the latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge keeps closing, started with the latest update: If I navigating youtube it closes, or any other site. No error message or anything just crashes and brings me to the home screen. submitted by /u/GeezyBoy_Jan [link] [comments]
  5. How do u save a picture on the new Microsoft edge xbox

in XboX Insiders
    How do u save a picture on the new Microsoft edge xbox: How do u save a picture on the new Microsoft edge xbox submitted by /u/Ok_Agent7156 [link] [comments]
  6. Bring back download option in new Microsoft edge!

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back download option in new Microsoft edge!: Hi there Xbox community, please bring back the Download option in the new Microsoft edge, we need that Thanks! submitted by /u/Hour-Quarter3836 [link] [comments]
  7. Microsoft Edge Transferring favorites from your console to your computer

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge Transferring favorites from your console to your computer: I find it surprising that as far as Xbox has come regarding some of the utilities and speed that some aspects have yet to be addressed. One of them being if you have favorites on your Xbox console...
  8. Is the new Microsoft Edge available for insider Omega?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the new Microsoft Edge available for insider Omega?: Is the new Microsoft Edge available for insider Omega?? submitted by /u/XFilpinho [link] [comments]
  9. Microsoft Edges New Big Problem + Potential fix

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edges New Big Problem + Potential fix: So in the new microsoft edge theres been massive problems with file access. Oh? You have a USB and wanna download music to it through Edge? nah. Twitter? Nah. Discord? nah. You cant download...
  10. Streaming on the new Microsoft edge

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming on the new Microsoft edge: Streaming sites like netflix, disney+ and prime video don't work on new microsoft edge of xbox. Is it just me or is someone else having this problem? submitted by /u/Angelo-gabriel [link]...