Microsoft Edge Beta - The browser for Xbox Cloud Gaming on Steam Deck

Discus and support Microsoft Edge Beta - The browser for Xbox Cloud Gaming on Steam Deck in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/MSFTMissy [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MSFTMissy, Mar 18, 2022.

1. /u/MSFTMissy
    /u/MSFTMissy Guest

/u/MSFTMissy, Mar 18, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Steam account on my Xbox1

Steam deck only uses the edge browser to use gamepass that's the farther est I works with xbox games
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Microsoft Store and Steam Deck

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Alexander, the function is still being developed, it is in beta at the moment.

This link that I will send you, is the official step by step, developed by microsoft ok?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/xbox-...

If you want to wait for the function to be released to the public, it will be easier later.

All respects
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Microsoft Store and Steam Deck

That’s not possible except for Cloud Streaming. Steam Deck runs Linux, and the Xbox app doesn’t support PC streaming.

You’ll have to install Windows to play Windows Store games on Steam deck natively or stream using a third party solution from a Windows PC
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Play through Xcloud Gaming using Microsoft Edge on Xbox One S.

Hi EdySeaBR! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

On the console it's not necessary to play trough the browser, in this case the edge browser on the Xbox don't have all the characteristics of the regular edge browser but on the console all games that can be played on the cloud are accessible trough the game pass section
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xcloud on a Windows 10 desktop PC

Make sure you are using Edge, Chrome or Safari. Other browsers are not compatible with cloud gaming at this time.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Edge Beta - The browser for Xbox Cloud Gaming on Steam Deck - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Beta

2. Issue Microsoft Edge Xbox console rewards login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue Microsoft Edge Xbox console rewards login: Why my account won't stay sync log in rewards everything working fine Microsoft didn't have update edge for long while in x box please getting fix soon thanks you very much. Everything is sync but...
  3. Microsoft Edge is very hard to use now.

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge is very hard to use now.: So... First of all, sorry for my english. I'm Brazilian and I'm learning. I'm delta insider and have one thing what have hapenned 2 days ago to now. I use my xbox how computer, 'cause i don't...
  4. Microsoft Edge Security on Xbox Series X/S

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge Security on Xbox Series X/S: Hi, I am wondering how safe Edge on Xbox Series X/S is compared to browsing on the computer? For example, if you book hotels, do shopping, use your credit card, etc. I am wondering in case...
  5. Microsoft edge update now xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft edge update now xbox series x: Microsoft edge says update now but doesn't work anybody else? submitted by /u/yachtz420 [link] [comments]
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw crashes when opening some page in Edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw crashes when opening some page in Edge: MS Jigsaw keeps crashing. Today it crashed twice while it seemed to open a page in Edge. The second time I saved the URL in case it helps MS to fix the crashes:...
  7. Microsoft Edge won't open

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge won't open: I have trying to use Microsoft Edge but it won't open. I keep trying to use the a button multiple times on Microsoft Edge icon and it does not open for me. Can anyone help me...
  8. Microsoft Edge on my xbox might have a virus

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on my xbox might have a virus: I just went on Microsoft Edge on my xbox and a bunch of stuff turned red and every time I scrolled down it started freaking out and glitching. I've reset my xbox. Checked xbox status and it's...
  9. Ability to Live Stream Microsoft Edge Browser and other improvements for streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Ability to Live Stream Microsoft Edge Browser and other improvements for streaming?: I've been live streaming to Twitch using the built in menu on my Xbox Series X for months now and I really enjoy it. However, are a few things that really frustrate me. Any time you go to a...
  10. Not able to install Bleeding edge on Xbox beta app or through microsoft store.

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to install Bleeding edge on Xbox beta app or through microsoft store.: Everytime i download it through the xbox beta app it comes up error with no error code. When i download it from microsoft store it says 'something happened on our end'. I had no problems...